Mrs Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely a troll. Reminds me of a sad drunk throwing feeble punches that don't land anywhere. Poor little troll.

Reactions: 3
Idk. I think @Oohthedrama is correct!
This is a nice thread of intelligent, witty posters.
Anyone is welcome and encouraged to post but if someone is coming looking for a fight they probably need to come back when they’re in a better mood ?
All opinions are welcome,
People looking to punch the air because it’s a bit cold aren’t ?

Back to normal..
Oh hold on we’re not normal are we “team” ??

Reactions: 9
"Swap with Lee"? This is a completely private arrangement between 2 people; absolutely of no public interest. Why do you think you have any valid opinion on how this mother and father take care of their children when child(ren) are unwell? Unlike breaching a child's privacy across the internet; this decision is not your (or the public's) business.
So why post every single aspect of child/ children’s life on SM? you have a public platform therefore the public can freely discuss what we feel about you. This is called FREEDOM OF SPEECH! If you don’t like it take your kids if the internet and stop using them for monetary gain. Privatise your socials so every tom dick n Harry can’t have an opinion of yet another of your parenting fails?‍♀

Reactions: 6
So why post every single aspect of child/ children’s life on SM? you have a public platform therefore the public can freely discuss what we feel about you. This is called FREEDOM OF SPEECH! If you don’t like it take your kids if the internet and stop using them for monetary gain. Privatise your socials so every tom dick n Harry can’t have an opinion of yet another of your parenting fails?‍♀
Lol exactly. Thats why mine are private! ??

Reactions: 4
Rosieposy/ whatever is simply a hardened fan or someone associated with Mrs M
It happens all the time we had one last night on the Wilkes thread

I find it amazing how Rebecca’s followers/online friends think it’s acceptable to send hateful messages to people, what a bunch of complete weirdos makes me embarrassed to be a woman. I think they are the keyboard warriors and bullies as can only leave negative abusive comments instead of engaging in a sensible discussion to get their views across but then again they don’t have a sensible argument as what the Meldrums are doing is utterly immoral.
The comments section tonight looks to have some questioning ones left on
I only glanced down briefly
To be blunt the comments section of most vloggers is ,like reading feedback for an ebay BUYER.
You can only leave positive feedback so say Mrs Meldrum bought say a self assembly shed from me I might send her the shed She could be the most obnoxious buyer ever insisting that the shed should have been supplied with a free tin of cuprinol and hooks to hang up her hubbys overalls on
She could leave me bad feedback which I would have to challenge
I could only levae her NO feedback or fully positive feedback I can only give her a green mark (positive) or nothing
I cannot leave her a green positive but say things in the comment about her being unreasonable
It seems to be the same with a lot of these vloggers its either positive comments or no comments

What then happens is that some of the people unhappy will head over here.

Reactions: 6
The Disney vlog is clearly an ad. With all the furore surrounding the trip followed by her emotional response then surely you would not post that vlog - unless there was a contractual obligation to do so. I have never been aware of any obligations surrounding any gifts I have been given. If I was waking up with a knot in my stomach then I would not post a vlog bringing up all the discussion again. ?

Reactions: 5
Tesco must have still had something to do with the gifted trip though, Tesco's stories read that to Celebrate Mickeys bday we went to Disneyland. Tesco wouldn't have said to her can you make it to Disneyland for a quick pic to launch our new clothes ..her invite must have been in collaboration with both parties ..so it still isn't very clear what was gifted from who. Tesco have used publicity shots not Disney. I feel maybe Tesco should have been clearer. At least though Mrs M is now making it clear and I think her amendments and reaction to comments on her vlog tonight is a much more positive response. I don't think people mind if she gets perks to her job but I think if you are 'influencing' then it is only right to say when you have extra perks so people purchasing the thing you are advertising aren't then surprised if they don't get the same experience they see on social media.

Can we just have an extra special shout-out to this FOUK YOU moment on her four Disney posts. (Screengrab)
A complete cut and paste job ??
Awww, rabid rebbie living her best bish life ?
I assume her contact was with Tesco but she wanted to 1) keep the details secret so people didn’t judge another freebie.
2) she knows it sounds better saying you’re working with Disney instead of “I got s freebie” from the supermarket ?
So she said nothing. Either way it’s one of many shady moves now.

3C78A698-5B92-4C45-90FD-47F2301B6DAC.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The Disney vlog is clearly an ad. With all the furore surrounding the trip followed by her emotional response then surely you would not post that vlog - unless there was a contractual obligation to do so. I have never been aware of any obligations surrounding any gifts I have been given. If I was waking up with a knot in my stomach then I would not post a vlog bringing up all the discussion again. ?
Totally agree only thing she acknowledged whilst away was

We were kindly gifted passes to make the most of our trip she never said who by.

Prior to going there was the pic of her and the girls in f&f disney pjs that said paid partnership so we assume

1 money exchanged hands for that 1 square
2 the pjs were gifted.

What wasent clear was all the clothes and accessories at disney land the girls wore were free gifts fron f&f at tesco.

The polish vlogger kept tagging and thanking tesco.

Then we have the train wreck apology

She says the whole trip was gifted we assumed tesco but did she specifically say that.

She appeared on the tesco website and was tagged.

I do remember reading theres bo obligation to post pics so why did she release pics.

Then after all the drama and stress if disney aftermath last week why bother releasing the vlog at all.

Which makes me wonder of trip was gifted and paid for therefore most definatly an ad.

Shes reached 100k she dident need to release her advert film whicb bares no resemblance to a break a normal family paid lot of money for.

Its fact they lied saud wasent an ad
Implied they paid for it
Deleted comments
How easy was to meet characters

It was to cover up a lie or very best mislead her audience.

Its still unclear did miney change hands
Who gifted what
Who paid for what

Has she deleted any comments yet.
Has she had many negatives or questions
I expect she be careful as if you tube think shes behaved dodgy they might not give her the 100k plaque.

Weird shes off to you tube couple days after reaching 100k.

If there are other vloggers there they might secretly be unhappy her as because as now they under greater scrutiny.

Reactions: 2
A day of false " Insta Smiles" all round with her " Fav Girls" at You Tube today? ?? You an just imagine the true thoughts after the last few days............." What we have to DECLARE all our freebies??!!" ??

Reactions: 4
It is obvious to anyone that this wasn't just a fortunate obligation-free gift, there was clearly some level of control by the brands and if ASA swallow that story they are even more incompetent than I have otherwise concluded. ASA will always favour the influencer. If you do happen to complain about a non disclosed ad I think you need to spoon-feed ASA as to the evidence as to why there is control because that forces them to have to look at your complaint properly and not brush it under the carpet.

Yawn stories

If i keep repeating something maybe people will believe me.

Poor lees been up in night
Feel so bad leaving my poorly babe.

If it genuinely is a work thing you cant rearrange suck it up.

Funny how mum guilt works
Miss safayas special assembly to go shopping and speed clean no guilt there.

Leave a sick baby in neilson holiday cell with lee whukst she went out to dinner and drank gin again no mum guilt then.

Not takev poppy to disney land again not 1 ounce of guilt.

Mum guilt strikes at random times.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.