Mrs Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we all get locked up can we request to go to the same prison? We'll set up our own tattle prison instagram page. We can get Next and F&F in a bidding war to sponsor our boiler suits, we'll make the boob of not disclosing it and put it down to the stress.of dealing with prison life.
??? To be honest - the vast majority of women's prisons are uncategorised and self improvement is strongly encouraged. Obvs Edgy would like us to be on death row but we would probably be in a nice open prison in the countryside. I quite fancy doing an open university degree paid for by the government. Don't know about you, but it would be more relaxing than being at home as unfortunately my selfish husband won't give up work to help me look after the children and make deke table slow cooker meals!

Reactions: 8
I was pregnant when they announced (although almost fully cooked) and I was curious as to how far along she was. I counted backwards from her 31 August due date and she most likely conceived in the beginning of December. Maybe when they went down to London for the Channel Mum Christmas party ?
I will probably be banned for this as I know that shutting down conversation is NOT allowed but can you please tell me when you have stopped talking about this particular subject as I feel sick!

Hang on.............someone's cleaned the mirror ! ?
Well done Lee, well done. Now go eat your treats like a good pup............??

Reactions: 10
??? To be honest - the vast majority of women's prisons are uncategorised and self improvement is strongly encouraged. Obvs Edgy would like us to be on death row but we would probably be in a nice open prison in the countryside. I quite fancy doing an open university degree paid for by the government. Don't know about you, but it would be more relaxing than being at home as unfortunately my selfish husband won't give up work to help me look after the children and make deke table slow cooker meals!
Good point - I quite fancy a degree in social media marketing.

Reactions: 3
At 1st thourght Summoned to London for telling off/ retraining
Seal the deal on 100k plaque.

So baby is sick and shes off to London.
She can't possibly delay it.

She’s just uploaded a Disney vlog saying how wonderful it is to leave the baby at home...
Poor Rebecca might not get a VIP guide this time so the novelty has worn off and those InstaBaa’s need to know how much she’s struggling this last week.
It’s just topping off an incredibly difficult, emotional, stressful week.
Leaving the baby behind again....
Which would be fine but there’s not a free hotel in sight. ?

????. We can help people [no names!] who are confused by their very looooong contracts
Social marketing for dummies.... every little helps. ?
Degree, sponsored by Tesco and Disney.. tell nobody ?

Reactions: 3
I was pregnant when they announced (although almost fully cooked) and I was curious as to how far along she was. I counted backwards from her 31 August due date and she most likely conceived in the beginning of December. Maybe when they went down to London for the Channel Mum Christmas party ?
I had the same due date as her and I know exactly when I conceived ? 11 December 2016.

How could they consider taking Poppy shopping today tho ?
You better hope Poppy hasn't shared it around, she could single handedly take down Yoo Toobe HQ tomorrow................Or would that just be " Carmar" ??
Although the mystery has to be where did Popolicious catch it from as they never take her anywhere ? ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
You better hope Poppy hasn't shared it around, she could single handedly take down You Toobe HQ tomorrow................Or would that just be " Carmar" ??
Although the mystery has to be where did Popolicious catch it from as they never take her anywhere ?
Can you carry it and not yet have it.

That be a laugh lets infect you tube hq

It sounds like janetheswan properly fucked her hex up. Poor Poppy. Hope she gets well soon.

Reactions: 7
You better hope Poppy hasn't shared it around, she could single handedly take down You Toobe HQ tomorrow................Or would that just be " Carmar" ??
Although the mystery has to be where did Popolicious catch it from as they never take her anywhere ?
Wouldn’t it be ironic if she got it last weekend when she was abandoned whilst they all swanned off to DLP without her because apparently it’s not good for babies to take them somewhere like Disney

It sounds like janetheswan properly fucked her hex up. Poor Poppy. Hope she gets well soon.
So that's "Social Marketing For Dummies", "Hexs Made Simple" and perhaps a copy of "How to Make "Friends" (?) and INFLUENCE People" Ok Dokey that's the book club and the Amazon " favourites" sorted for the next few months ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1919

I wonder how long this gets left up. This again is what people are upset about. There was no mention in the vlog or in the description that they also had VIP passes. Lying by omission is still lying. At this point I'm only still following to see it turn in to a trainwreck.
I fear Beth will blocked faster than she can say Mickey Mouse !

I find it amazing how Rebecca’s followers/online friends think it’s acceptable to send hateful messages to people, what a bunch of complete weirdos makes me embarrassed to be a woman. I think they are the keyboard warriors and bullies as can only leave negative abusive comments instead of engaging in a sensible discussion to get their views across but then again they don’t have a sensible argument as what the Meldrums are doing is utterly immoral.
You can always report to the Police IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) they are very interested in apparently ????

Reactions: 1
It might happen to another vlogger though..she's the herpes queen with the amount of coldsore she gets. I am not 100% sure whether Reb detests her as much as her 'haters'

It might happen to another vlogger though..she's the herpes queen with the amount of coldsore she gets. I am not 100% sure whether Reb detests her as much as her 'haters'
She’s probably still pissed that when they did the swap box - the Inghams/Lazy choose to open it on their successful IFAMextras channel you know that one that they have also abandoned for the ever successful Smug Sarah Says.

Plus Sarah sent a heap of tat, give Edgy her due she sent decent stuff, don’t blame her for being miffed.

She’s probably still pissed that when they did the swap box - the Inghams/Lazy choose to open it on their successful IFAMextras channel you know that one that they have also abandoned for the ever successful Smug Sarah Says.

Plus Sarah sent a heap of tat, give Edgy her due she sent decent stuff, don’t blame her for being miffed.
Think she thought that the Poundland princess would up her gain for her own swap box.. but no way could Sarah change a habit of a lifetime!

There is absolutely no way I could leave either of my children (2 and 8 months) sick and miserable and crying to go on a work trip that could be rescheduled. If I’m honest I struggle to even go out for an evening if one of them is very upset and won’t settle, and I’m not at all an OTT clingy mum. Sometimes they just need their mummy ?

But oh no, it’s Mrs M, so... GOTTA GET THOSE DOLLA DOLLAS ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.