Mrs Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to Disneyland with the kids, we were more than 4 and we stayed in a Disney hotel and had a family room, they have rooms to acomadate as many as you need.
Yes they do have some rooms for more than 5 but not the bog standard usual rooms so they’d have had to have gifted her a top price room rather than a standard one to accommodate

Reactions: 1
I find it amazing how Rebecca’s followers/online friends think it’s acceptable to send hateful messages to people, what a bunch of complete weirdos makes me embarrassed to be a woman. I think they are the keyboard warriors and bullies as can only leave negative abusive comments instead of engaging in a sensible discussion to get their views across but then again they don’t have a sensible argument as what the Meldrums are doing is utterly immoral.
I think some of the replies are from fake followers. I cant belive so many people are so blinded.

Reb, Sharpie or anyone else from your crew I have a genuine suggestion for you. One which would do your PR a world of good and get you lots of views. Do a Q&A on how being a digital content creator works, don't call yourself that as it makes you sound a complete tit but be open and honest, don't cherrypick the questions, cut the smuggness and I think it might do your future and your mental health the world of good.
Your welcome - would have loved to tell you this without being on a forum but you have blocked me for trying to tell you this whilst in DLP.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1919

I wonder how long this gets left up. This again is what people are upset about. There was no mention in the vlog or in the description that they also had VIP passes. Lying by omission is still lying. At this point I'm only still following to see it turn in to a trainwreck.
Its stilll up shes politely responded and amended details she says.

So who gifted disney or tesco

Why is Lee sharing it on his insta stories and not her.

He is equally complicit in the whole farce

Yet no apologies or retrospective tagging on his insta and hes a company director of meldrums ltd.

Some if fans must be fake.
There cant be that Many stupid/mentally ill people who follow 1 person.

Some of her fans sound mentally unhinged

We have had herpes, shitting hedgehogs and threatening anyone who asks questions or says anything negative.

Reactions: 4
It still amazes me that she willingly conceived poppy in a Zika virus zone - she couldn’t wait 3 months to have another baby? Why risk infection when it’s totally not necessary. She knew how quickly her other two where conceived and it wasn’t likely to take long. Selfishness at its highest once again.
I think she conceived after they returned but I'm sure there are a lot of babies conceived in Florida and they are fine. I don't think American families are avoiding having children? Definitely to be avoided in South America though.

Yes they do have some rooms for more than 5 but not the bog standard usual rooms so they’d have had to have gifted her a top price room rather than a standard one to accommodate
You committed the sin of having a different option to Mrs M and her sheep. For that the punishment is to be blocked and outted as a bully troll.

Reactions: 3
Evening comrades - just checking in. I saw a community police officer earlier and obviously feared the worst. But he was just delivering a leaflet about crime prevention. Have obviously read the leaflet carefully but it doesn't mention anything about committing the serious criminal offence of stating [the true fact] that someone's free Next coat looks like a duvet. So I think I am a free woman....for now

Reactions: 28
You committed the sin of having a different option to Mrs M and her sheep. For that the punishment is to be blocked and outted as a bully troll.
But funnily enough she didn’t block me so she obviously didn’t think what I’d said was bad, just her sheep did!! There were other people on that thread saying far worse than me about her leaving poppy behind and taking s out of school again but yet they didn’t seem to be replying to them with nasty and vindictive messages! Very odd!

Only found this site and this thread a few days ago and have been frantically trying to read through the whole of it!

I commented on her original Disney post (before we knew it was gifted) that “poor poppy being left behind and missing out”. Just the same as I would say to anyone “poor so and so” if they had to miss out on anything fun. I followed up my comment by providing what I thought was useful and relevant context in that I have taken all 3 of my children to Disney (Orlando) when they were under 1 and that it’s a fantastic place for babies, they can go on most rides and benefit hugely from the sensory aspect of it. Plus it’s a family experience and so one member of that family shouldn’t get left behind. I couldn’t believe how many of her sheep then commented nasty things back to me about how it was none of my business and I was being malicious and nasty! I even had one of them send me hateful private messages on my insta account!! I couldn’t believe it, I hadn’t even said anything horrible. I was merely trying to get across to others that saying it’s not a place for babies is complete rubbish! There’s only a handful of rides babies can’t go on and half of those F wouldn’t have been tall enough to go on either! Plus all the rubbish about not wanting to have a baby in the queues - they didn’t even queue for anything anyway as they had a VIP guide!! MrsM didn’t even block me though and actually replied to my comment so even she can’t have thought it was that bad else she’d have blocked me like everyone else!

Anyway now I think about it, I bet they were only gifted a trip for 2 adults and 2 children as most of the Disneyland Paris hotels only sleep 4. In which case her pretending she’d chosen to leave Poppy behind for her own good was a complete lie!
It wouldn’t have cost them anything extra to take her, she would have sat on their lap for flight, under 3 free entry to Disney, and could have easily put a travel cot in a room for 4 (maybe a tiny cost for the flight). Odd decision to go away for the weekend and leave your youngest at home, I couldn’t do it.

I’m sure Poppy will asked when she’s bigger “where am I why am I not there!!” Well Coco pops, you were broken so we left you with Granny!

Reactions: 7
It wouldn’t have cost them anything extra to take her, she would have sat on their lap for flight, under 3 free entry to Disney, and could have easily put a travel cot in a room for 4 (maybe a tiny cost for the flight). Odd decision to go away for the weekend and leave your youngest at home, I couldn’t do it.

I’m sure Poppy will asked when she’s bigger “where am I why am I not there!!”
To which the response will be: "Not bleeping invited by Tesco's, Sweet P"

Reactions: 7

I’m sure Poppy will asked when she’s bigger “where am I why am I not there!!” Well Coco pops, you were broken so we left you with Granny!
Poor p she was probably unsettled as just moved house and dumped on granny at new place no parents or siblings.

I bet all 3 will look back at pics and social media and think wtf. Why did my parents do this.

Reactions: 6
Evening comrades - just checking in. I saw a community police officer earlier and obviously feared the worst. But he was just delivering a leaflet about crime prevention. Have obviously read the leaflet carefully but it doesn't mention anything about committing the serious criminal offence of stating [the true fact] that someone's free Next coat looks like a duvet. So I think I am a free woman....for now
???

If you got mum guilt then don’t go!!!! Simple as!!!!
At 1st thourght Summoned to London for telling off/ retraining
Seal the deal on 100k plaque.

So baby is sick and shes off to London.
She can't possibly delay it.

Reactions: 2
just checking in......been busy over the weekend, but didn’t want anyone to panick, I’m not in the cells nor does it appear that Jane has voodood herpes on me. As you were. ?

Reactions: 12
I hate how these vloggers and instamums just throw around the concept of mummy guilt. To me mummy guilt is for when you have to do something that is out of your control that takes you away from your children like when I was in hospital with my youngest for 4 weeks when he was born because he was so poorly and therefore couldn’t be with my older 2 children. But they just assign it to anything mainly when they’re doing something that they could easily not so and therefore not suffer “mummy guilt”!!

Going back to DLP trip, I honestly could never go away with some but not all of my children, especially somewhere like that. I wouldn’t enjoy it without them and I couldn’t bear the thought that they’d be so very sad when they got older and saw the photos of the trip and they had been left behind! So sad

I think she conceived after they returned but I'm sure there are a lot of babies conceived in Florida and they are fine. I don't think American families are avoiding having children? Definitely to be avoided in South America though.
I was pregnant when they announced (although almost fully cooked) and I was curious as to how far along she was. I counted backwards from her 31 August due date and she most likely conceived in the beginning of December. Maybe when they went down to London for the Channel Mum Christmas party ?

If we all get locked up can we request to go to the same prison? We'll set up our own tattle prison instagram page. We can get Next and F&F in a bidding war to sponsor our boiler suits, we'll make the boob of not disclosing it and put it down to the stress.of dealing with prison life.

Reactions: 6
For Mr M "life is good" tonight. He's got the fire going, his wine gums and possibly a G&T? They are settling down to watch prisonbreak

I hate how these vloggers and instamums just throw around the concept of mummy guilt. To me mummy guilt is for when you have to do something that is out of your control that takes you away from your children like when I was in hospital with my youngest for 4 weeks when he was born because he was so poorly and therefore couldn’t be with my older 2 children. But they just assign it to anything mainly when they’re doing something that they could easily not so and therefore not suffer “mummy guilt”!!

Going back to DLP trip, I honestly could never go away with some but not all of my children, especially somewhere like that. I wouldn’t enjoy it without them and I couldn’t bear the thought that they’d be so very sad when they got older and saw the photos of the trip and they had been left behind! So sad
She has her prioritys right! ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.