Mrs Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again Lee left with a sick child at home!! Surprise surprise!! In regard with the chit chat with other mums for all I know it can be the other way around, the other mums haven’t got the time for her! In all honesty that’s what I believe! Haven’t heard anything about what’s been done to help S with her speach?
And taking a very sick Poppy to do foodshopping. How to even consider that?!
Howabout mrs edgy do some shopping herself?

Reactions: 1
"So far, so positive. Yet Rebecca admits that while she is happy to breach her own privacy, she’ll think twice if her daughters are affected. ‘I’ll keep vlogging for the foreseeable future, but I’ll always be wary that if anyone criticises the girls, I’ll stop the videos straight away. It wouldn’t be worth it.’

Reactions: 2
It still amazes me that she willingly conceived poppy in a Zika virus zone - she couldn’t wait 3 months to have another baby? Why risk infection when it’s totally not necessary. She knew how quickly her other two where conceived and it wasn’t likely to take long. Selfishness at its highest once again.

Reactions: 6
It’s looks like it’s a Disneyland vlog!!! Kindly gifted by Disney!! I’m comfused ??‍♀First it was paid by them and now it’s a gift??

It still amazes me that she willingly conceived poppy in a Zika virus zone - she couldn’t wait 3 months to have another baby? Why risk infection when it’s totally not necessary. She knew how quickly her other two where conceived and it wasn’t likely to take long. Selfishness at its highest once again.
I think I remember her saying it took longer than she thought it would with Florence so maybe they thought it was going to take a while again and didn't anticipate conceiving so soon. Plus, it's not like they'd gone to Brazil or anywhere that was more of a risk. People get pregnant all the time either living in or visiting Florida. I think calling her selfish for that is a bit harsh.

Reactions: 3
It’s looks like it’s a Disneyland vlog!!! Kindly gifted by Disney!! I’m comfused ??‍♀First it was paid by them and now it’s a gift??
I thought F&F paid for it? “Kindly gifted” though, like the brands thought, ahhh poor MrsM she looks like she needs a holiday. Let’s give them a DLP weekend! It’s a business deal, a barter transaction. You give me a holiday. I’ll show it to my 100k of engaged followers who may be encouraged to buy a holiday for themselves. No kindness involved, it’s purely commercial.

I thought F&F paid for it? “Kindly gifted” though, like the brands thought, ahhh poor MrsM she looks like she needs a holiday. Let’s give them a DLP weekend! It’s a business deal, a barter transaction. You give me a holiday. I’ll show it to my 100k of engaged followers who may be encouraged to buy a holiday for themselves. No kindness involved, it’s purely commercial.

Attachments

I think I remember her saying it took longer than she thought it would with Florence so maybe they thought it was going to take a while again and didn't anticipate conceiving so soon. Plus, it's not like they'd gone to Brazil or anywhere that was more of a risk. People get pregnant all the time either living in or visiting Florida. I think calling her selfish for that is a bit harsh.
Totally disagree - if I thought there was ANY risk I just wouldn’t do it - it’s not like it’s that long to wait. She put her wants before the health of a baby and that’s what it comes down to once again

I think Disney gifted the trip indirectly through Tesco as part of their deal with the clothes.

So did i??‍♀??‍♀I’m confused has to why her last post with the pijamas and the F&F asking people guess where we heading tomorrow?
Well the contract was “complicated” ?. Sounds like she’s still getting to grips with who gifted what.

Totally disagree - if I thought there was ANY risk I just wouldn’t do it - it’s not like it’s that long to wait. She put her wants before the health of a baby and that’s what it comes down to once again
But what Mrs M wants, Mrs M gets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.