Mrs Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So was this a collaboration between Tesco clothing and Disney.

And she decided that she had 2 companies she could declare ? but she ain’t declaring either ? no way!!
I assume the original clothing collection is a Tesco/Disney sponsorship.
But it can’t be that hard for channel mum to tell her you’re working with Tesco clothing who have “teamed up with Disney” for this EVER SO exciting collection.
There are so many ways she could have been transparent with this. And if she couldn’t do it herself, find someone to help you tell the truth Rebecca.
A priest ??‍♀

Reactions: 5
I think Disney gifted the trip indirectly through Tesco as part of their deal with the clothes.
There’s no mentioning of F&F on there, shouldn’t it be if it was through them?

Last edited by a moderator:

And she decided that she had 2 companies she could declare ? but she ain’t declaring either ? no way!!
But it can’t be that hard for channel mum to tell her you’re working with Tesco clothing who have “teamed up with Disney” for this EVER SO exciting collection.
There are so many ways she could have been transparent with this. And if she couldn’t do it herself, find someone to help you tell the truth Rebecca.
A priest ??‍♀
F&F have pijamas in store from Disney, I will ask tesco to clarify exactly what has happened since Reb can’t do it?

Reactions: 3
In hindsight saying they were “kindly gifted” a VIP guide is an odd thing to pick out of the whole thing. It would have made more sense to say park passes or a free hotel stay. A VIP guide? Random ?.

A priest ??‍♀
I think we managed to figure out what the deal was without even having to read through the Complicated Contract.

Reactions: 2
In hindsight saying they were “kindly gifted” a VIP guide is an odd thing to pick out of the whole thing. It would have made more sense to say park passes or a free hotel stay. A VIP guide? Random ?.

I think we managed to figure out what the deal was without even having to read through the Complicated Contract.
But you’re a troll. ??‍♀
You were LOOKING for a reason to hate on her you’re obviously not one of the team/normals she likes in her online family ??‍♀
I mean don’t you know she’s almost like a single mum of 3 who looks after her kids and runs her home alone...
She’s just so busy spending quality time with the girls #InstaContent it slipped her mind.
Can you not just tell her how much of an inspiration she is and leave it at that.

Baa ?

Reactions: 4
like all these Disney vlogs the adults seemed to have a lot more fun than the kids who were a bit blasé. Enforced fun! You must have fun watching Pinocchio street dancing!

And the top tip of the Disney vlog is leave the youngest with grandparents to ensure you all have a fab time! I found that bit odd,

Reactions: 4
Looks like she’s still telling porkies ?.

Instastories she clearly says she had a contract between her/Disney and F&F. So Disney gifted her a trip that just “happened” to coincide with f&f paid promotion.

By saying that Disney gifted it with no control over her content is the only way to get round the ASA.

But ... she had been “gifted” a VIP guide to get around the park - one could argue Disney had TOTAL control over the content she was going to produce, from where she stood at the parade, character meets, photos, and the amount of rides they could skip the que for.

It was a very busy weekend in DLP being a bank holiday - photos showed it was heaving!!

Screenshot_20181111-112111.png

I wonder how long this gets left up. This again is what people are upset about. There was no mention in the vlog or in the description that they also had VIP passes. Lying by omission is still lying. At this point I'm only still following to see it turn in to a trainwreck.

Reactions: 10
I'm certain they skipped all of the queues. You can see them standing at the exit for at least one ride.

There is NO WAY you can get to do that many rides in a day without some very special privileges.

Sorry.. couldn't resist a little edit of the blog post above

"it's happened, something that I never thought would, it wasn’t overnight & I can’t pinpoint when it happened but I have turned into a shouty mum vlogger. Scrap that – a yelling mum vlogger.

I am at that point of exhaustion where yelling is coming all too easily, I’m fed up of the daily struggles of being transparent. The content has fallen by the wayside & the biggest questions have landed at the worst time. There attitude & back chat is out of control – but so is my yelling.

I yell on Instagram stories, I yell when I'm questioned, when I don't disclose ads, mostly I yell when I feel like no one’s listening to me.

I have started making bad choices, that sounds like I've starting hanging out down the park smoking weed with 16 year olds – obviously this is not the kind of bad decision I’m talking about. Bad choices day-to-day, persuading my followers to buy things, treating them badly, telling lies, taking things to far by threatening the police. These all seem like pretty minor things, but its constant , multiple times a day when I am constantly having to remind myself how to behave. ‘Ohh she’s just a mum’ I hear you say but it’s utterly exhausting. When will I learn, when will I start listening. I’m exhausted, I’m exhausted by my behaviour, I’m exhausted by the constant cleaning up of facts I have to put on IG, the constant reminders of how I should behave & the constant reminders of how my behaviour isn’t good enough – but mostly, mostly I’m exhausted by keeping up appearances. When did I turn to shouting, how did it even start?

I used to speak softly & be heard, have a technique in place & stick to it, calmly count to 3 before beciding not to utilising the ad hashtag. Now I just shout, I rarely count to 3 – its me who needs time out from ads, it’s me who needs to cool off & it’s me who needs to re-evaluate her behaviour.

I have just had a long chat with Lee about how I am stopping the shouting, I’m not doing it anymore, I need to hold my hands up & say enough is enough & be accountable for my shouty behaviour. I need to build up my energy, I need to work on my calming techniques & I need to build that patience back up that seems to have diminished.

This is me being accountable for my actions & I’m nipping the yelling in the bud."
Outstanding ???

View attachment 1919

I wonder how long this gets left up. This again is what people are upset about. There was no mention in the vlog or in the description that they also had VIP passes. Lying by omission is still lying. At this point I'm only still following to see it turn in to a trainwreck.
That’s why they had the VIP passes so they could make it out that’s so easy over there when in fact isn’t especially when it’s busy like it was!! Very very misleading?

Looks like she’s still telling porkies ?.

Instastories she clearly says she had a contract between her/Disney and F&F. So Disney gifted her a trip that just “happened” to coincide with f&f paid promotion.

By saying that Disney gifted it with no control over her content is the only way to get round the ASA.

But ... she had been “gifted” a VIP guide to get around the park - one could argue Disney had TOTAL control over the content she was going to produce, from where she stood at the parade, character meets, photos, and the amount of rides they could skip the que for.

It was a very busy weekend in DLP being a bank holiday - photos showed it was heaving!!
I am sure ASA will be on board with Disney/F&F exercising no control over a guided tour around DLP wearing F&F Disney coordinated outfits with a short break for a scheduled photo shoot with F&F. It was merely a gift for a busy mum of 3 and if she happens to make a vlog about it well wouldn’t that be a lovely surprise! I mean, they swallowed the story about Neilson having no control over the gifted holiday, despite MrsM taking over the reins on the Neilson Instagram page for a day ??‍♀

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1919

Can’t see this on there anymore??‍♀

Only found this site and this thread a few days ago and have been frantically trying to read through the whole of it!

I commented on her original Disney post (before we knew it was gifted) that “poor poppy being left behind and missing out”. Just the same as I would say to anyone “poor so and so” if they had to miss out on anything fun. I followed up my comment by providing what I thought was useful and relevant context in that I have taken all 3 of my children to Disney (Orlando) when they were under 1 and that it’s a fantastic place for babies, they can go on most rides and benefit hugely from the sensory aspect of it. Plus it’s a family experience and so one member of that family shouldn’t get left behind. I couldn’t believe how many of her sheep then commented nasty things back to me about how it was none of my business and I was being malicious and nasty! I even had one of them send me hateful private messages on my insta account!! I couldn’t believe it, I hadn’t even said anything horrible. I was merely trying to get across to others that saying it’s not a place for babies is complete rubbish! There’s only a handful of rides babies can’t go on and half of those F wouldn’t have been tall enough to go on either! Plus all the rubbish about not wanting to have a baby in the queues - they didn’t even queue for anything anyway as they had a VIP guide!! MrsM didn’t even block me though and actually replied to my comment so even she can’t have thought it was that bad else she’d have blocked me like everyone else!

Anyway now I think about it, I bet they were only gifted a trip for 2 adults and 2 children as most of the Disneyland Paris hotels only sleep 4. In which case her pretending she’d chosen to leave Poppy behind for her own good was a complete lie!

Reactions: 10
Only found this site and this thread a few days ago and have been frantically trying to read through the whole of it!

I commented on her original Disney post (before we knew it was gifted) that “poor poppy being left behind and missing out”. Just the same as I would say to anyone “poor so and so” if they had to miss out on anything fun. I followed up my comment by providing what I thought was useful and relevant context in that I have taken all 3 of my children to Disney (Orlando) when they were under 1 and that it’s a fantastic place for babies, they can go on most rides and benefit hugely from the sensory aspect of it. Plus it’s a family experience and so one member of that family shouldn’t get left behind. I couldn’t believe how many of her sheep then commented nasty things back to me about how it was none of my business and I was being malicious and nasty! I even had one of them send me hateful private messages on my insta account!! I couldn’t believe it, I hadn’t even said anything horrible. I was merely trying to get across to others that saying it’s not a place for babies is complete rubbish! There’s only a handful of rides babies can’t go on and half of those F wouldn’t have been tall enough to go on either! Plus all the rubbish about not wanting to have a baby in the queues - they didn’t even queue for anything anyway as they had a VIP guide!! MrsM didn’t even block me though and actually replied to my comment so even she can’t have thought it was that bad else she’d have blocked me like everyone else!

Anyway now I think about it, I bet they were only gifted a trip for 2 adults and 2 children as most of the Disneyland Paris hotels only sleep 4. In which case her pretending she’d chosen to leave Poppy behind for her own good was a complete lie!
I went to Disneyland with the kids, we were more than 4 and we stayed in a Disney hotel and had a family room, they have rooms to acomadate as many as you need.

I find it amazing how Rebecca’s followers/online friends think it’s acceptable to send hateful messages to people, what a bunch of complete weirdos makes me embarrassed to be a woman. I think they are the keyboard warriors and bullies as can only leave negative abusive comments instead of engaging in a sensible discussion to get their views across but then again they don’t have a sensible argument as what the Meldrums are doing is utterly immoral.

They were actually trying to make out that I was a bad mother because I wouldn’t go on holiday without one of my children. They kept saying it’s beneficial for children to have one on one time with parents - yes I agree but I do this for an afternoon or a day not a whole weekend away in a magical place designed for children!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.