Mrs Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes why not just say its safayas birthday party/gathering why make it sound sound so informal then tag next official for party favour.

I get she doesnt want to disappoint

But why expect lee take baby out to local supermarket?

Why place a sick baby in photo yesterday

Im not sexist in the slightest.
When eldest was a baby i worked fulltime and when she started nursery she got every bug going and sometimes it had to be my husband who had the sick baby or i would have been out of a job.

Little people can often get unsettled by change pops had had gran canaria and house move all within few weeks.

Reb seems less hands on with pops that with Florence.

Poppy spends a lot of time with lee hes a very hands on dad.
That he is, even when the middle one was sick on holiday it was Lee taking care of her?

That he is, even when the middle one was sick on holiday it was Lee taking care of her?
Very true i think when any of them are sick its always lee as shes out at work shopping, photo shoots. The odd trip to London. Spa days. Afternoon tea, hairdressers.

Reactions: 4

Poppy was ill friday no mention of hand foot and mouth just usual moaning about sleep.

Reactions: 2
Lee, Lees mum, her parents etc.
The only time she is doing something is for a vid. I never seen her doing anything genuine for anything or anybody.

Reactions: 5
Yes why not just say its safayas birthday party/gathering why make it sound sound so informal then tag next official for party favour.

I get she doesnt want to disappoint

But why expect lee take baby out to local supermarket?

Why place a sick baby in photo yesterday

Im not sexist in the slightest.
When eldest was a baby i worked fulltime and when she started nursery she got every bug going and sometimes it had to be my husband who had the sick baby or i would have been out of a job.

Little people can often get unsettled by change pops had had gran canaria and house move all within few weeks.

Reb seems less hands on with pops that with Florence.

Poppy spends a lot of time with lee hes a very hands on dad.
Yes totally different if this is S birthday party thing but in her insta story made it sound like she was just popping out nothing special also on another note is that charm bracelet something she's actually paid for herself or part of all this next promotion she's been doing she has tagged nextofficial, see the problem with all the lies and not being honest is now I'm questioning everything she shows.

Ive been thinking a lot about what Reb said on her Instastories.
She said that we were saying hideous things about the way she treats her children but she is blaming us for thinking that and missing the point that it is what she has chosen to show in her vlogs that has given people that opinion.
Why is she not horrified that her vlogs have given the wrong impression of something as important as how she treats the girls?
Why is it our fault for watching the vlogs and drawing that conclusion from what she chose to show?

Reactions: 12
Yes totally different if this is S birthday party thing but in her insta story made it sound like she was just popping out nothing special also on another note is that charm bracelet something she's actually paid for herself or part of all this next promotion she's been doing she has tagged nextofficial, see the problem with all the lies and not being honest is now I'm questioning everything she shows.
I genuinely hope s is allowed to have a private gathering with her small group of close freinds with no photo shoot or story.

Let the girl have some privacy and her freinds.

As a freinds parent i would have some concerns.

Not sure how many freinds £8 each ie an expensive party bag probably is gifted.

I assume now looking ay past insta pics and tags its all gifted.
I have assumee the monthly faves were gifted for a while.

We still not seen any kind of birthday cake

Reactions: 1
She said that we were saying hideous things about the way she treats her children but she is blaming us for thinking that and missing the point that it is what she has chosen to show in her vlogs that has given people that opinion.
Why is she not horrified that her vlogs have given the wrong impression of something as important as how she treats the girls?
Why is it our fault for watching the vlogs and drawing that conclusion from what she chose to show?
Very true shes responsible for all content she releases in vlogs and stories.
We only comment on what we see and provide.

A true freind or family could watch and see how it comes across.
If a large proportion people think same think then she has to ask why is my content being misconstrued.

Just looking at insta proportionately the younger 2 get more pics and screen time

Echo chambers dident do clinton any good.

I Get a feeling the Meldrums would be so upset and frustrated if one of the kids was unwell because they had a spon trip lined up and leaving one at home would mess with the planned content. ??‍♀
And yes that is my opinion based on the content I see of Rebecca. All edited by you?
If you’re annoyed at my opinion it might be a good idea to question why your thread is so active. What image you portray to those who don’t just swallow your content but question it and converse with others about it.
You left a comment on your Instagram wishing us all herpes?! And managed to reply to others on there who were doing like the good little sheep should do.. ?
What grown woman of 3 girls would encourage this behaviour (well, there’s an ingham I could mention)
Poor poppy.
Hope the chicken nugget is doing ok.

Reactions: 11
Because she had stopped sleeping and wasn't herself but it turned out she was really quite ill, a bad chest infection I think. Problem is when most people's baby's stop sleeping and aren't themselves you try and work out if something is wrong and just to be sure take them to the doctors to get checked but they waited at least a few days before going to the doctors I believe. Just from what I remember kept saying how she was broken and they were tired.
Yes they waited and waited despite poor little one being ill on holiday!! She had a chest infection and was quite poorly but on nooo let’s focus on her sleep!!

Reactions: 3
I thought her lips/mouth looked a bit..... different.
Could be a new lipstick or some sort of plumping lip balm or the like but something is definitely different there
That’s totally cool - if she wants to get her lips done then crack on.

Reactions: 2
Ooh yes. Does look like she’s had something done.
I’ve been blocked again. Messaged her to say I thought it was inappropriate to laugh at the thought of people getting a horrible disease.

BLOCKED.
I think Reb’s benaviour is pretty vile, tbh. Want to be a public figure? Answer to the public. You can’t block all negativity out your lives.

Pretty sure I know which school her kids go to. Who’s fault is that? Mine? No.

I thought her lips/mouth looked a bit..... different.
Could be a new lipstick or some sort of plumping lip balm or the like but something is definitely different there
That’s totally cool - if she wants to get her lips done then crack on.
Nah they just probably swollen from her all cursing on everyone over here??

She has a short memory good old edgy... she wrote a blog post about how she recognised she was a shouty, yelling mum (she not the only one that has felt like that). http://www.mrsmeldrum.com/2017/01/when-did-i-turn-into-this-person.html

She has always been hard on Safiyah and she knows it and she was a lot younger at this point in this blog post. She’s been snapping at her for so long now I don’t think she realise she is doing it, but the difference is she if filming some of it and people have an opinion as it is not just now and again.

Her rant about people speaking about her parenting is very much displaced or feeling guilty. I get her feeling offended, but anyone else would sit and have a think, because she knows she does it. It really grates on me saying a 4/5 year old has an attitude. (Mama life did the same the other week).

Reactions: 6
She has a short memory good old edgy... she wrote a blog post about how she recognised she was a shouty, yelling mum (she not the only one that has felt like that). http://www.mrsmeldrum.com/2017/01/when-did-i-turn-into-this-person.html

She has always been hard on Safiyah and she knows it and she was a lot younger at this point in this blog post. She’s been snapping at her for so long now I don’t think she realise she is doing it, but the difference is she if filming some of it and people have an opinion as it is not just now and again.

Her rant about people speaking about her parenting is very much displaced or feeling guilty. I get her feeling offended, but anyone else would sit and have a think, because she knows she does it. It really grates on me saying a 4/5 year old has an attitude. (Mama life did the same the other week).
Shes asked for advice in the past and talked about s being difficult or the girls arguing. Usually with a self help book.

I guess the police threat only last as long as an insta story 24hours.

Have you taken a break because of trolls
Or because p was ill.

Was the next charm bracelet gifted

maybe she got her lips done as a treat for getting to 100K followers?
If does look like something’s going on there-
Her top lip and the area above the lip (below the nose) is swollen and her top lip isn’t moving as it would naturally. ??‍♀

maybe she got her lips done as a treat for getting to 100K followers?
If does look like something’s going on there-
Her top lip and the area above the lip (below the nose) is swollen and her top lip isn’t moving as it would naturally. ??‍♀
Maybe a freebie?!?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.