Mrs Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, I don’t personally think that’s just a mothers responsibility. Recently my husband took one of the kids to the drs and the dr asked him outright if I couldn’t come. He said, “No, but they’re my kids, too.”

I probably wouldn’t choose to go out socially when my kids are ill but I would take the other kids out. And it’s nice she’s spending time with just Safiyah. I think assuming that mothers should stay home with their kids when ill just feeds into the narrative of mothers having to do and be everything otherwise they’re seen as crap. And that’s just as unhelpful towards maternal mental health as what these influencers are doing imo.

That being said....there is now way a child, even in a great mood, should be going anywhere when they have hand, foot and mouth unless absolutely unavoidable. They really have no clue do they? ??‍♀
No I don't think it's just the mother's responsibility at all but was really saying as a mother I don't understand being able to leave them unless of course no choice. I as a mother could not do that even though I know my partner is more than able. Last year my 1 year old had a chest infection and spent the best part of 3 days snuggling and sleeping on me cried if anyone else had her even her dad she has always been a daddy's girl but when she's ill she always wants to be with me.

Reactions: 3
Looking back at insta

Poppy broken

Mini break away and poppy in oxi tot advert

Finally took to doctors found out chest infection but posted this with a gap ad.

Then few weeks later sleep expert and moaned poppy not slept well in weeks.
Think the child had least 2holidays and been unwell during this period of time.

Reactions: 1
I feel a bit bad now. I called my first born broken a fair few times. 2 years old and still doesn't sleep through. But maybe it was because I built unrealistic expectations of motherhood due to watching all these vloggers. Eyes well and truly opened. #mug ??

Oh it must be Safiyah's Birthday treat. Still dont know why she can't get any wee essentials after the party and then they do an online food shop? That would be better for everyone surely? She doesn't need to feel guilty, because one of them needs to do the birthday treat, but then Poppy doesn't need be out potentially infecting others?

Reactions: 2
I feel a bit bad now. I called my first born broken a fair few times. 2 years old and still doesn't sleep through. But maybe it was because I built unrealistic expectations of motherhood due to watching all these vloggers. Eyes well and truly opened. #mug ??
Ah don't feel bad many children don't sleep well but with the meldrums here, their baby changed wasn't the same and they said she was broken where as most parents I'm sure yourself included notice the children aren't right something they used to do they don't do and you try and work out why and usually quite high up on that list to most parents is are they ill cos a change in sleeping pattern whether it be sleeping more than usual or less than usual for that child often is a sign of illness.

Reactions: 4
She said a few days ago. I’m taking some down time to concentrate on my mental health. Yet today it’s sorry for the silence poppy has been ill. So what’s it’s been Reb? Changes stories all the time

Reactions: 11
I mean there is two of them so why aren't they working as a team? As a now unfortunately single mum, I still wouldn't be taking my son out that unwell. I would be using amazon prime now, or hope my mum could grab me any essentials? I just don't get it.

Reactions: 5
To be fair, I don’t personally think that’s just a mothers responsibility. Recently my husband took one of the kids to the drs and the dr asked him outright if I couldn’t come. He said, “No, but they’re my kids, too.”

I probably wouldn’t choose to go out socially when my kids are ill but I would take the other kids out. And it’s nice she’s spending time with just Safiyah. I think assuming that mothers should stay home with their kids when ill just feeds into the narrative of mothers having to do and be everything otherwise they’re seen as crap. And that’s just as unhelpful towards maternal mental health as what these influencers are doing imo.

That being said....there is now way a child, even in a great mood, should be going anywhere when they have hand, foot and mouth unless absolutely unavoidable. They really have no clue do they? ??‍♀
But it’s been Lee all the time?

She said a few days ago. I’m taking some down time to concentrate on my mental health. Yet today it’s sorry for the silence poppy has been ill. So what’s it’s been Reb? Changes stories all the time
Sympathy card??

I think it's quite disgusting that she's got free models at her beckon call and even more disgusting that she makes them work when sick.

Reactions: 7
@JJ93618 if you want a vlogger who is honest about having children with sleep difficulties try mummyinthknow I like her shes very honest about having struggles as a mother she gets a lot of stick off people about her honesty when she is struggling but I think a lot of it comes from jealousy as her hubby works hard and obviously is well paid. I like her she clearly has more money than I do but I can relate to her far better than most vloggers because she isnt all life is perfect.

Reactions: 5
@JJ93618 if you want a vlogger who is honest about having children with sleep difficulties try mummyinthknow I like her shes very honest about having struggles as a mother she gets a lot of stick off people about her honesty when she is struggling but I think a lot of it comes from jealousy as her hubby works hard and obviously is well paid. I like her she clearly has more money than I do but I can relate to her far better than most vloggers because she isnt all life is perfect.
I love mummyintheknow!!! She’s so real about everything including the struggle she had with her weight!!! That woman is you tuber mummy goals?

Ah don't feel bad many children don't sleep well but with the meldrums here, their baby changed wasn't the same and they said she was broken where as most parents I'm sure yourself included notice the children aren't right something they used to do they don't do and you try and work out why and usually quite high up on that list to most parents is are they ill cos a change in sleeping pattern whether it be sleeping more than usual or less than usual for that child often is a sign of illness.
And they failed that little girl miserably??

I think it's quite disgusting that she's got free models at her beckon call and even more disgusting that she makes them work when sick.
Just to add, do the companies paying her think this is acceptable too? I don't think you would take a sick child to a photo shoot for work so why is this different? I doubt very much she takes one photo and is satisfied with it. I wonder how long it takes for the perfect shot. These type of woman are expoliting their children for money and dont see anything wrong with it, it's disturbing.

Reactions: 6
Just to add, do the companies paying her think this is acceptable too? I don't think you would take a sick child to a photo shoot for work so why is this different? I doubt very much she takes one photo and is satisfied with it. I wonder how long it takes for the perfect shot. These type of woman are expoliting their children for money and dont see anything wrong with it, it's disturbing.
Don’t think the company’s are aware that she’s doing this with a sick child ?

Why did they call Poppy “broken” before?
Poppy wasn’t sleeping they whinged and complained for a week about her being broken, when they finally took her to the Drs they said she had a chest infection. Poor mite must have had a high temp and breathing issues, all they focused on was how tired they were with her being up at night.

Oh it must be Safiyah's Birthday treat. Still dont know why she can't get any wee essentials after the party and then they do an online food shop? That would be better for everyone surely? She doesn't need to feel guilty, because one of them needs to do the birthday treat, but then Poppy doesn't need be out potentially infecting others?
Yes why not just say its safayas birthday party/gathering why make it sound sound so informal then tag next official for party favour.

I get she doesnt want to disappoint

But why expect lee take baby out to local supermarket?

Why place a sick baby in photo yesterday

Im not sexist in the slightest.
When eldest was a baby i worked fulltime and when she started nursery she got every bug going and sometimes it had to be my husband who had the sick baby or i would have been out of a job.

Little people can often get unsettled by change pops had had gran canaria and house move all within few weeks.

Reb seems less hands on with pops that with Florence.

Poppy spends a lot of time with lee hes a very hands on dad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.