Mrs Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh yes. Does look like she’s had something done.
I’ve been blocked again. Messaged her to say I thought it was inappropriate to laugh at the thought of people getting a horrible disease.

BLOCKED.
I think Reb’s benaviour is pretty vile, tbh. Want to be a public figure? Answer to the public. You can’t block all negativity out your lives.

Pretty sure I know which school her kids go to. Who’s fault is that? Mine? No.
I have a bit of an issue with blocking.
Personal account block anyone you want for whatever reason. Use instagram as a business account to flog stuff you shouldn't have the right to block without valid reason. Someone asks a question, even if you don't like it answer it. Don't block.
Woman is in desperate need of some P.R. training.

Reactions: 10
So sorry guys for my radio silence over the last 24 hours not had a chance to come on...had to go to the std clinic.... for some strange reason I got this overwhelming urge to cheat on my husband by seeking out and sleeping with a man who had herpes, unprotected. Don't know what came over me really.

Reactions: 3
She has a short memory good old edgy... she wrote a blog post about how she recognised she was a shouty, yelling mum (she not the only one that has felt like that). http://www.mrsmeldrum.com/2017/01/when-did-i-turn-into-this-person.html

She has always been hard on Safiyah and she knows it and she was a lot younger at this point in this blog post. She’s been snapping at her for so long now I don’t think she realise she is doing it, but the difference is she if filming some of it and people have an opinion as it is not just now and again.

Her rant about people speaking about her parenting is very much displaced or feeling guilty. I get her feeling offended, but anyone else would sit and have a think, because she knows she does it. It really grates on me saying a 4/5 year old has an attitude. (Mama life did the same the other week).
Sorry.. couldn't resist a little edit of the blog post above

"it's happened, something that I never thought would, it wasn’t overnight & I can’t pinpoint when it happened but I have turned into a shouty mum vlogger. Scrap that – a yelling mum vlogger.

I am at that point of exhaustion where yelling is coming all too easily, I’m fed up of the daily struggles of being transparent. The content has fallen by the wayside & the biggest questions have landed at the worst time. There attitude & back chat is out of control – but so is my yelling.

I yell on Instagram stories, I yell when I'm questioned, when I don't disclose ads, mostly I yell when I feel like no one’s listening to me.

I have started making bad choices, that sounds like I've starting hanging out down the park smoking weed with 16 year olds – obviously this is not the kind of bad decision I’m talking about. Bad choices day-to-day, persuading my followers to buy things, treating them badly, telling lies, taking things to far by threatening the police. These all seem like pretty minor things, but its constant , multiple times a day when I am constantly having to remind myself how to behave. ‘Ohh she’s just a mum’ I hear you say but it’s utterly exhausting. When will I learn, when will I start listening. I’m exhausted, I’m exhausted by my behaviour, I’m exhausted by the constant cleaning up of facts I have to put on IG, the constant reminders of how I should behave & the constant reminders of how my behaviour isn’t good enough – but mostly, mostly I’m exhausted by keeping up appearances. When did I turn to shouting, how did it even start?

I used to speak softly & be heard, have a technique in place & stick to it, calmly count to 3 before beciding not to utilising the ad hashtag. Now I just shout, I rarely count to 3 – its me who needs time out from ads, it’s me who needs to cool off & it’s me who needs to re-evaluate her behaviour.

I have just had a long chat with Lee about how I am stopping the shouting, I’m not doing it anymore, I need to hold my hands up & say enough is enough & be accountable for my shouty behaviour. I need to build up my energy, I need to work on my calming techniques & I need to build that patience back up that seems to have diminished.

This is me being accountable for my actions & I’m nipping the yelling in the bud."

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
There are masses of safeguarding concerns around those children. I hope someone is taking notice. Privacy issues for them and their safety, illness not being taken seriously , education neglected due to time taken out of school etc etc I hope someone comes to their senses and starts to consider them. You would think the extended family or school would share these concerns. It’s very worrying

Reactions: 4
There are masses of safeguarding concerns around those children. I hope someone is taking notice. Privacy issues for them and their safety, illness not being taken seriously , education neglected due to time taken out of school etc etc I hope someone comes to their senses and starts to consider them. You would think the extended family or school would share these concerns. It’s very worrying
She had a vlog, quite a while ago, where she was crying, apparently someone emailed her mum and told her that they would have social services involved, they were talking about the fact that they leave their children in holiday clubs when holidaying and they weren’t very good parents, not sure if it was on her channel or the other one they now closed, but I remember seeing it?they had a lot of crap for leaving the kids in clubs and only having holidays in term time because it was cheaper then to take them out.

Reactions: 1
Like you say we are only commenting on what we see on her vlogs and instagram I mean it stands out a mile that she treats f much better that s I can not believe we are the only ones to see it

Like you say we are only commenting on what we see on her vlogs and instagram I mean it stands out a mile that she treats f much better that s I can not believe we are the only ones to see it
We probably not but no one will say anything to her because dare they?! As far as she concerned she’s perfect and we trolls and bullies?

Ive been thinking a lot about what Reb said on her Instastories.
She said that we were saying hideous things about the way she treats her children but she is blaming us for thinking that and missing the point that it is what she has chosen to show in her vlogs that has given people that opinion.
Why is she not horrified that her vlogs have given the wrong impression of something as important as how she treats the girls?
Why is it our fault for watching the vlogs and drawing that conclusion from what she chose to show?
100% agree with this! She seems to forget that she has complete control over what she does/doesn’t show in her vlogs, instagram grid, stories! People have not drawn these conclusions from thin air - it’s based on what she has shown. She isn’t living in a Truman Show.. there doesn’t HAVE to be cameras on them 24/7 they choose to vlog daily/instastory daily whatever it may be it’s their choice at the end of the day.

Unbelievably selfish once again taking poppy out food shopping when ill and contagious. Why do they need to go today when they both work from home and one could go tomorrow. Yeah stick her in the seat in the trolley in Tescos to leave her germs for all the other kids to go in after and catch it. I'm sure their parents will be delighted dealing with an ill child and possibly missing their real jobs and losing money!

Reactions: 6
It sickens me that poor baby is taking out shopping on flights and filmed when Poorly

Reactions: 2
I commented on Safiyah just after Florence was born, saying that I thought S looked a bit depressed & ill at ease. I was blocked.

Taking Poppy out when suffering HFM is incredibly selfish. Fair enough if it's necessity (single parent taking sibling to school quickly etc) but as others have said there are two of them, surely one could nip and get essentials while the other stays home. It's so cold just now, keep Poppy warm and comfortable and limit the risk of other kids catching it! Instead she's more interesting in showing off more "gifts". Does this woman do anything for anyone other than herself!!

Reactions: 4
I commented on Safiyah just after Florence was born, saying that I thought S looked a bit depressed & ill at ease. I was blocked.
Oh she doesn’t like anything like that, she blocks people or gives them crappy responses, she said it herself, she not only blocks people for their comments but she also blocks people that liked those same comments, nice!! It’s all roses on MrsM channel because there will never be a negative comment?

Taking Poppy out when suffering HFM is incredibly selfish. Fair enough if it's necessity (single parent taking sibling to school quickly etc) but as others have said there are two of them, surely one could nip and get essentials while the other stays home. It's so cold just now, keep Poppy warm and comfortable and limit the risk of other kids catching it! Instead she's more interesting in showing off more "gifts". Does this woman do anything for anyone other than herself!!
Yes she does, if she’s getting either paid or for a freebie??

Maybe MrsM will let us know soon how many people have been arrested over the “threatening” messages she supposedly got☺

http://www.mrsmeldrum.com/2016/10/school-update.html

Interesting blog shes in miserable mindset finding school restricting they so used to coming and going as they please.

I wonder how she can be bothered to come home and do homework at end of day but who am i too discourage her. I do find it a bit much.

She can't be bothered to chat or try very hard with the other school mums.

Maybe she was more honest then

Least she attended and assembly.

She was so worried about s speech.
Have these issues been resolved yet.

Maybe reb had negatuve time in school
Maybe that negativity and lack of interest in getting involved in the school community has had a knock on effect yes reb theres a silent k in knock.

Theres also couple photos on starting school vlog which might make the school identifiable to locals or even from the school website .

http://www.mrsmeldrum.com/2016/10/school-update.html

Interesting blog shes in miserable mindset finding school restricting they so used to coming and going as they please.

I wonder how she can be bothered to come home and do homework at end of day but who am i too discourage her. I do find it a bit much.

She can't be bothered to chat or try very hard with the other school mums.

Maybe she was more honest then

Least she attended and assembly.

She was so worried about s speech.
Have these issues been resolved yet.

Maybe reb had negatuve time in school
Maybe that negativity and lack of interest in getting involved in the school community has had a knock on effect yes reb theres a silent k in knock.

Theres also couple photos on starting school vlog which might make the school identifiable to locals or even from the school website .
Again Lee left with a sick child at home!! Surprise surprise!! In regard with the chit chat with other mums for all I know it can be the other way around, the other mums haven’t got the time for her! In all honesty that’s what I believe! Haven’t heard anything about what’s been done to help S with her speach?

Il be honest I’d never have commented anything “negative” on her posts (even if it’s not negative but simply a question ?) because I know if it’s not flattering or arse licking it will be blocked.
I’ve been blocked from commenting on her YouTube because I questioned her content being so spon focused and seeming like nothing else but a YouTube version of the QVC channel.
Until I realised others felt similar on YouTube families I let my rage eat me up from within.
?
Now I projectile vomit it all over tattle. ?

Reactions: 9
Il be honest I’d never have commented anything “negative” on her posts (even if it’s not negative but simply a question ?) because I know if it’s not flattering or arse licking it will be blocked.
I’ve been blocked from commenting on her YouTube because I questioned her content being so spon focused and seeming like nothing else but a YouTube version of the QVC channel.
Until I realised others felt similar on YouTube families I let my rage eat me up from within.
?
Now I projectile vomit it all over tattle. ?
You not the only one???

Ive been thinking a lot about what Reb said on her Instastories.
She said that we were saying hideous things about the way she treats her children but she is blaming us for thinking that and missing the point that it is what she has chosen to show in her vlogs that has given people that opinion.
Why is she not horrified that her vlogs have given the wrong impression of something as important as how she treats the girls?
Why is it our fault for watching the vlogs and drawing that conclusion from what she chose to show?
We draw our conclusions from any book, programme/film or person we see online or on the street. It’s just human nature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.