Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh, she really is sinking to a new low,,,,, just had a quick look 👀 Who is buying this tat? Stained clothes 🤢 these are barely fit for the charity shop and that's not meant to sound derogatory, it's just my local charity shop politely ask for donations to be clean, it's not a lot to ask FFS! But hey, this is the feggy cow who doesn't shower all day after the gym, why would she try and clean her kids clothes before selling them to her gullable followers,,,,,,, she's laughing all the way to the post office with this one isn't she 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I actually can't believe that woman trying to buy it more than grabecca selling it! Altho it is vile to sell stained clothes, especially for more than a pound and I've commented such! Disgusting woman, that big stain defo looks like fake tan to me

Reactions: 7
I actually can't believe that woman trying to buy it more than grabecca selling it! Altho it is vile to sell stained clothes, especially for more than a pound and I've commented such! Disgusting woman, that big stain defo looks like fake tan to me
It's still there!!

I wouldn't dream of selling anything that was stained. If anything, they'd all be properly washed before hand. 🤢

Reactions: 6
It's still there!!

I wouldn't dream of selling anything that was stained. If anything, they'd all be properly washed before hand. 🤢
Looks like the same woman has commented sold on a few bits but decided not to pay so she's left them up. The poor woman's had a lucky escape! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When my kids were little, I used to sell their outgrown ( and in excellent condition) clothes at the local NCT sale...I'd get some money and I'd also be helping National Childbirth Trust...why doesn't grabecca do this ?
Wouldn't dream of selling such stained manky clothes and certainly for no more than a couple of quid!

Reactions: 11
I love the way she states she hasn’t tried to remove the stain - like you lot aren’t worth the effort. Also proves how it is all about the money as those blocked on Ususal Instagram aren’t blocked on the sellling page. Proving the point of a comment made on her page yesterday. She will take anyone’s cash but only gushing comments! She has stooped to her final level of low! Please someone stop her!

Reactions: 19
Elisabeth Basford has commented on the Adidas leggings 'too large for me' 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I've taken screen grabs taken to send to HMRC as undeclared earnings, and to brands who have gifted to her.

Selling stained clothes is absolutely vile. A charity shop wouldn't even accept those.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Who the hell is buying this stuff 😱 money grabbing is such a horrible trait.

• Haha
I’ve sold bits of clothing that my daughter has outgrown but it’s always perfect condition & freshly washed, either hand washed if it’s delicates or in non bio in the washing machine if it’s not but I’d never dream of selling something that was stained or damaged! I sell items to finance my more expensive taste in children’s clothing (like Boden but if I was lucky to be #gifted it I wouldn’t sell it on!) The postage is also a joke - you can fit most of those items into a large letter which would be about £1.30 unrecorded so maybe a maximum of £2.50 if she’s sending it signed for!

I felt so sad for Poppy when she fell & was upset - you can’t expect a toddler to understand ‘well it’s your own fault’ and she had no sympathy for her own daughter. Definitely not mother of the year behaviour!

Reactions: 9
I think what annoys me the most is the bounce back from “rock bottom” a couple of weeks ago

Reactions: 19
So, these clothes are stained, creased and lying at the bottom of a wardrobe she has admitted that she’s not tried to get the stains out. Does this mean at the end of the day she takes her children’s clothes off them and throws them at the bottom of the wardrobe? Doesn’t wash them? 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
I think what annoys me the most is the bounce back from “rock bottom” a couple of weeks ago
There was no rock bottom it was all for engagement. She has no moral compass

So, these clothes are stained, creased and lying at the bottom of a wardrobe she has admitted that she’s not tried to get the stains out. Does this mean at the end of the day she takes her children’s clothes off them and throws them at the bottom of the wardrobe? Doesn’t wash them? 🤢🤢🤢
Well we know she doesn’t do much around the house. I think she washes them then notices stains so shoves them somewhere and buys more clothes. Hence the tit tip despite the amount of space they have compared to the last house. She’s all fur coat and no knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've taken screen grabs taken to send to HMRC as undeclared earnings, and to brands who have gifted to her.

Selling stained clothes is absolutely vile. A charity shop wouldn't even accept those.
Good cos I did wonder if she had made this page so she could accidentally forget to declare to the tax man now its not on her business page. Is it linked to Mrs Meldrum brand pages in anyway? why wouldn't she call it mrsmeldrumpreloved oops just realised that what I used to think I guess I preloved her god I was thick back then.

Reactions: 3
Good cos I did wonder if she had made this page so she could accidentally forget to declare to the tax man now its not on her business page. Is it linked to Mrs Meldrum brand pages in anyway? why wouldn't she call it mrsmeldrumpreloved oops just realised that what I used to think I guess I preloved her god I was thick back then.
Where is she selling this stuff, want a nosey? Please

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.