Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so embarrassed for her flogging all these dirty old clothes! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Give them to charity and spend the time your using taking photos and uploading to clean and tidy your tit hole of a house!

Reactions: 20
I can't bring myself to watch her videos or stories as she just makes me angry so I catch up on here.
Isn't is appalling she is selling on the kids clothing, especially as some are covered in sunscreen, that's grim.
I pass my kids clothes on to friends or take them to a local shop that gives them to refugees.
I could do with the money from selling them but I don't as i like to help others when I can.
She has the perfect platform to inform her followers of local places to drop used clothes, toys, books etc but is so greedy she'd rather make a few quid for herself. I don't believe she's that hard up. Selfish to the core that one.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Completely agree. I either recycle kids clothes that are really stained or it’s all to the charity shop. It’s a great feeling when you donate stuff you know someone will really get some pleasure from

Reactions: 12
1 bag for charity...next joke Reb. We all know you will flog as much as you can to the sheep!

Jeeze if she is selling clothes with stains on it I dread to think what might be going to charity 😳😳

If someone buys that single boden sleepsuit for £5 + £4 p&p the sheep are more deluded than I thought! You can buy a pack of 3 BRAND NEW sleepsuits at a supermarket for £10 that are just as nice! Do they actually think she is a celebrity!!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I can't bring myself to watch her videos or stories as she just makes me angry so I catch up on here.
Isn't is appalling she is selling on the kids clothing, especially as some are covered in sunscreen, that's grim.
I pass my kids clothes on to friends or take them to a local shop that gives them to refugees.
I could do with the money from selling them but I don't as i like to help others when I can.
She has the perfect platform to inform her followers of local places to drop used clothes, toys, books etc but is so greedy she'd rather make a few quid for herself. I don't believe she's that hard up. Selfish to the core that one.
Well said🙂I’m the same, clothes are always washed and sent to the charity shop. I think if she seriously needs the money then they need to look at their priorities. I’m all for a bit of me time and always try to keep up my own fitness, but paying for a personal trainer is just an unnecessary luxury when you’re on a budget and that would be the first thing to go for me🤔

Reactions: 17
Well said🙂I’m the same, clothes are always washed and sent to the charity shop. I think if she seriously needs the money then they need to look at their priorities. I’m all for a bit of me time and always try to keep up my own fitness, but paying for a personal trainer is just an unnecessary luxury when you’re on a budget and that would be the first thing to go for me🤔
Yeah but she’s not paying for the PT!!

Reactions: 13
I think she just needs to stop indulging her. Like when she filmed that bit were poppy dictates were she gets picked up from out the cot and telling S what to do ect..she’s just becoming quite spoilt and bossy.
[/QUOTE]

Hmmm.....Quite spoiled....the apple’s not fallen far from that tree then 🤔

Little Poppy beautiful little thing she is. But the sad eyes when she has that bloody camera shoved in her face. She looks bewildered. Bless her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
😂😂😂 paying for it, good one! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Playing catch up with tattle but just watched stories, I have two words....

bleeping Muppet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Rebecca if you reading this (which I’m sure you are)
I’m actually embarrassed for you!! Putting things for sale which were stained! WOW! Things must be really bad for you to have to do this..... I wouldn’t dream of selling stained clothing!

• Wow
What moron would leave their children with Reb to look after even if you are in the same building

Maybe we will get a whole crying cat like vlog about how she has to look after them and they want to use the toilet and how she just wants to sit and watch them but they move it's all so unfair etc etc
No way I would leave my precious children with her to leave in the car while she fucks off inside the house to faff. Irresponsible twit!

Reactions: 11
So true!!!! Kippy lodge ring a bell?????? The Theatre? Yet pushes and gushes about stuff when she gets it for free it can make dolla from her sheep!!!

All of that should have gone to the charity shop! She really is a vile human being! Showing off all her gifted items in one post, selling baby clothes the next! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Perhaps she could donate it all to her friend PTWM. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be honest I think she gave the children a break, I mean, she comes out of the gym, inside the house to change clothes🤭but no shower😧! That car must have a nice aroma....🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
That boden dress and pants set is disgusting! There's a huge stain all over the front and some Muppet has jumped in straight away saying she wants it! 🤢 no way I'd be paying £9 for something that dirty!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Times must be really bad if she’s selling that lot! I wouldn’t even donate that to charity!! You’d be better reusing the material! I can’t believe that has all sold. There are some pretty stupid sheep!!

I don’t know what’s worse......that Mrs M is selling these clothes or that people are jumping to buy used, stained clothes at those prices plus £4 P&P?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh my god, i can't believe some absolute fool has bought that outfit with the whopping huge stain on it🤣🤣. I almost think fair play to grabecca....whats that saying about a fool and their money being parted? Why would u pay £9 for a soiled baby outfit??

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Times must be really bad if she’s selling that lot! I wouldn’t even donate that to charity!! You’d be better reusing the material! I can’t believe that has all sold. There are some pretty stupid sheep!!
Not just stupid, there are a lot of weirdos that will buy anything.
My friend for a laugh put on an old pair of her workshoes on ebay, sold for more than new! Two seperate male bidders messaged asking her if they could be her paypig. 😳
.... I had to use the urban dictionary 😂
That said she reckoned she could have flogged her knickers and worked part time. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.