Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The postage she is charging is way excessive and just a way to ramp up the money she makes. I bet she posts second class unsigned for, ie, the cheapest. I’m quite tempted to buy something from her just so I can report back to Tattlers what state it’s in! To me it’s just morally wrong to charge for something you have been given, especially when it’s been well used

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is so low, all those sheep who worship her would give their left arm to have her 'preloved clothes' and she's completely taking advantage.

Why not wash the clothes, try to remove the stains, iron them and then give them to a charity or a charitable organisation that HELP those who need help. Or give them to a friend who might like them.

These clothes were almost certainly given to her for free / discounted / affiliated or whatever. She's taking the absolute piss by making money from them. Especially selling them in that condition and at such high delivery costs.

Reactions: 18
£4 p&p!!! It would cost her just over £1 in a medium envelope to post them! That’s just greedy and the clothes are dirty. No effort whatsoever again but no surprise there
I posted a baby baker baby grow out last week that sold on eBay and it cost me £3 odd in postage. I couldn’t believe it!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This is so low, all those sheep who worship her would give their left arm to have her 'preloved clothes' and she's completely taking advantage.

Why not wash the clothes, try to remove the stains, iron them and then give them to a charity or a charitable organisation that HELP those who need help. Or give them to a friend who might like them.

These clothes were almost certainly given to her for free / discounted / affiliated or whatever. She's taking the absolute piss by making money from them. Especially selling them in that condition and at such high delivery costs.
Someone asked her this yesterday and her response was that she needs the money....!

Thing that makes me laugh is there’s no way in hell she would EVER buy second hand clothes- and no way would she ever buy second hand clothes that had minging food stains all over them.

Absolutely pathetic. And more fool the morons who are actually paying money for this tat. bleeping idiots.

Reactions: 22
Someone asked her this yesterday and her response was that she needs the money....!

Thing that makes me laugh is there’s no way in hell she would EVER buy second hand clothes- and no way would she ever buy second hand clothes that had minging food stains all over them.

Absolutely pathetic. And more fool the morons who are actually paying money for this tat. bleeping idiots.
Absolutely spot on that she wouldn’t put her children in second hand soiled clothes but expects others to PAY for the privilege.

What does she need money for? She’s saved on the PT and gym sessions. But she’s splurging on a babysitter instead of looking after her own children. Because the babysitter / au pair can’t be free otherwise Shady would have used the #ad or #gifted when mentioning. Oh no, duh course she wouldn’t 😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
I think the babysitter is just her friend who looked after the kids at the gym. She would love us to think this is something else. There is no 'baby sitter' and no-one who requires paying. It is just another mum looking after her kids at the gym. Don't give her the satisfaction! 😂

Reactions: 16
I think the babysitter is just her friend who looked after the kids at the gym. She would love us to think this is something else. There is no 'baby sitter' and no-one who requires paying. It is just another mum looking after her kids at the gym. Don't give her the satisfaction! 😂
Yep spot on!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I posted a baby baker baby grow out last week that sold on eBay and it cost me £3 odd in postage. I couldn’t believe it!
I know, Royal Mail rip off!
I sent a kids sleeping bag last week. Not the camping kind, a grobag. £4 2nd class signed for delivery!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There is no level rebeggar will not stoop !
She is an embarrassment
Those buying this soiled and very likely originally gifted items are beyond our help !
Her followers are brainwashed if they cant see how distasteful he recent behaviour is
I am truly at a loss as to why anyone would choose to follow her

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder how long it will be til she does a charity shop haul to prove to tattle that she does do second hand 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Where’s this kitchen vlog??? 🤔🤔🤔 or have we called her out on in WAY BEFORE she even posted about it ... she shady we’re all many many steps ahead of you. Give this up like you threatened

Reactions: 14
Where’s this kitchen vlog??? 🤔🤔🤔 or have we called her out on in WAY BEFORE she even posted about it ... she shady we’re all many many steps ahead of you. Give this up like you threatened

Ha! I think we have most definitely rumbled her! They didn’t do any of that kitchen themselves, it’s so obvious.
I think Lee’s mother was the babysitter yesterday- because that photo of the kitchen is way too clean and tidy to have been Rebecca!

• Haha
Babysitting at the gym just means Safiyah and Florrie running round unsupervised whilst she works out in the gym, and getting in the way of everyone else trying to use the gym facilities. Members of the public walk in and out of the gym all the time as there’s a barbers shop, hairdressers, physio, nail tech etc all on the same premises, plus folk coming in and out for coffees. I wonder if the gym’s insurance covers this DIY crèche facility? 🤔I’d much rather mine were safe with someone at home.

Reactions: 9
I hate how shes even started being shady recently about getting people to watch the vlog the pic of Poppy with Grandad saying bye to Grandad then at the bottom swipe up to see vlog like it's a new vlog but it's her vlog from Tuesday. Stop being shady about everything Reb.

Also the pic on her grid of the shouldnt that at least say Gifted mind CMA would also say it should be AD. Typical Reb rules dont apply neither do morals!

I hate how shes even started being shady recently about getting people to watch the vlog the pic of Poppy with Grandad saying bye to Grandad then at the bottom swipe up to see vlog like it's a new vlog but it's her vlog from Tuesday. Stop being shady about everything Reb.

Also the pic on her grid of the shouldnt that at least say Gifted mind CMA would also say it should be AD. Typical Reb rules dont apply neither do morals!
Shes been doing that a lot lately swipe up for out of date vlog.
I guess reducing down to 2 videos she thinks maybe she can get more views that way.
She needs stick to a set upload schedule as right now shes alll over place on days an times or how do her subscribers keep track.
Does she honesty think all her followers are interested in gym and love island talk.
Her house is so messy. See shes taken them to farm today thats a good thing shes spending time doing something they enjoy.

Reactions: 7
On her vlog she said the babysitter was her friend and they were going to take it in turns to look after each other's kids so that they could both work out. The friend sat in the cafe area with the kids apparently, which I'm sure must have been delightful for the poor people who had actually paid for their gym memberships and had not got them for free🙄.

On her vlog she said the babysitter was her friend and they were going to take it in turns to look after each other's kids so that they could both work out. The friend sat in the cafe area with the kids apparently, which I'm sure must have been delightful for the poor people who had actually paid for their gym memberships and had not got them for free🙄.
She announced on yesterday's stories that they've got a babysitter, "feels good knowing there's someone she can call on whenever she needs to get out of the house without kids" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She isn’t selling a shite stained Boden (probably gifted) dress and pants set....is she?? I’m only just catching up on instagram 😳

• Haha
Ugh! Why would you not wash clothes before selling them?! I just don’t understand it! That’s absolutely minging. 🤮🤮🤮As is buying something knowing full well that the outfit is *yirded. *Yirded for non-Doric speakers is dirty, filthy, etc.

Tesco Oxy Care Stain remover is excellent at removing baby stains, Rebecca. You even have a Tesco in Banchory so you can pick it up there. I’ve donated baby clothes to our local Bairnecessities baby bank but do confess to selling barely worn clothes such as the white company ones, boden, etc at local baby sales or on eBay as I too need the money. But they haven’t been kindly #gifted or heavily discounted by working as a #brandambassador

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.