Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this a selling page she’s had for a while? She won’t get any views on it from me, I have second hand embarrassment for her, just give the bloody clothes to charity woman for goodness sake.
I've just had a peek, I simply cannot believe how arrogant she is to sell dirty clothes and how stupid people are to buy them. She's the gift that keeps on giving.
On a similar note, I have second hand embarrassment myself having seen a workmate gushing support of her on the selling page.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So, these clothes are stained, creased and lying at the bottom of a wardrobe she has admitted that she’s not tried to get the stains out. Does this mean at the end of the day she takes her children’s clothes off them and throws them at the bottom of the wardrobe? Doesn’t wash them? 🤢🤢🤢
Well she’s freely admitted she doesn’t wash her own self, so I think her children’s clothes wouldn’t be at the forefront of her schedule!
Maybe the babysitter/au pair can be delegated that duty in future...?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh blimey that Boden dress is disgusting 🤢 that is shameful. I used to do some volunteer work in the charity shop on our high street and the sheer volume of clothes coming in with stains on just couldn’t be used. We had to throw so much. You couldn’t hang up dirty and stained clothes to be sold no-one would want that. So I wouldn’t even give that dress to a charity shop but she’s trying to sell it 😳 I don’t know why I’m shocked but I am. Such a grabby, greedy and gross way to do things 🤢

By the time you’ve paid £4 postage what is the point anyway 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The house is a state. Don’t get me wrong - my house isn’t immaculate but hers is just in a constant state of mess, stuff everywhere. Why can’t she put laundry away? Always dirty washing strewn around the floor. Put your dirty kecks away in the wash for the love of god!
And did you notice how much washing she took out of the washing machine and rammed in the dryer! No way that was washed properly it was about 3 loads in one 😱

Reactions: 4
Oh blimey that Boden dress is disgusting 🤢 that is shameful. I used to do some volunteer work in the charity shop on our high street and the sheer volume of clothes coming in with stains on just couldn’t be used. We had to throw so much. You couldn’t hang up dirty and stained clothes to be sold no-one would want that. So I wouldn’t even give that dress to a charity shop but she’s trying to sell it 😳 I don’t know why I’m shocked but I am. Such a grabby, greedy and gross way to do things 🤢

By the time you’ve paid £4 postage what is the point anyway 🤦‍♀️
that looks very stained and VERY worn out.

Reactions: 12
This sadly sums up the type of person she is if ever anyone was in any doubt ... selling stained, dirty clothes that she was given for free and taking advantage of the fact ‘her fans’ are impressionable enough to actually buy them. How very sad and how people can continue to admire and support her is beyond me. This is the problem with society if people like her are classes as ‘role-models.’ 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Haven’t been on these pages for a while thought I’d see how they got in with their ‘life’ changes. Personally think it’s bang out of order to sell clothes you’ve been given. It would be nice to offer it up to your followers or just request postage. Most kids clothes for large letter so it’s not a lot to send.
On the ‘staingate’ im on a few Boden selling pages and it’s not unusual to have marks and stains. Those items get sold for cheap (like a £5) as playwear. It looks like some stain remover and sunlight would get it out and doesn’t look filthy to me!

Reactions: 3
When my kids were little, I used to sell their outgrown ( and in excellent condition) clothes at the local NCT sale...I'd get some money and I'd also be helping National Childbirth Trust...why doesn't grabecca do this ?
Wouldn't dream of selling such stained manky clothes and certainly for no more than a couple of quid!
All this stained clothes would be rejected at NCT, plus she would need to iron them can’t beleive she’s listing them in a crumpled mess and no way would get that prices at NCT. Lots of brain washed sheep with more money than sense.

Really think it’s disgusting selling dirty stained baby clothes and expecting £4 for postage (most could go large letter) to her followers. Just shows she has no respect for them they are just cash cows.

Want to sell her stuff fine- put it on EBay or fb selling pages, using your platform to sell dirty clothes a charity shop would put to the bin....

Reactions: 10
I thought Mrs. Meldrum has shown us rock bottom in her tattle trolls upload.
And then I saw @mrsmpreloved
That, is what we refer to as 😐
rock bottom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Followed her recently after another influencer mentioned her being horrendously trolled, then found 49!!! Threads on here about her!! Is that a record?! Anyway, shes dull as dishwater, more boring than paint drying, and another twit for filming her poor child crying....PUT THE EFFIN PHONE DOWN head AND SEE TO YOUR POOR CHILD....sorry about that but can't you see what you are doing to your children!! Why do you think people write things about you?! You and PTWM are cut from the same cloth. Disgusting parenting. Unfollowed because she's boring anyway.

Reactions: 14
That stained dress as if she selling it I would be so embarrassed if I put that up to sell wtf why people buying this crap!!!!!!
She could have least ironed them to make them look a bit more presentable!! She has no shame!!!! Such a scruffy dirty person all them clothes just chucked at the bottom of the Wardrobe!!!

Fixed this one for her....
View attachment 28874
Why the feck would you not wash or stain remove before selling.
If you take stuff out of drier when warm doesnt always need an iron.
When I sell i use lots fabric conditioner make it smell nice and wrap like a gift.
Mrs meldeum think if how all the lovely stuff gifted has been presented and sent to you.
You really are low if you have no selling standards and charging rip off prices.

Good cos I did wonder if she had made this page so she could accidentally forget to declare to the tax man now its not on her business page. Is it linked to Mrs Meldrum brand pages in anyway? why wouldn't she call it mrsmeldrumpreloved oops just realised that what I used to think I guess I preloved her god I was thick back then.
She posted an insta story promoting her Preloved handle [emoji6]

Reactions: 1
She's deleting comments on her selling page, but not the ones that call her disgusting! 😂 the one that said the trousers were too big is long gone tho! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
£4 p&p!!! It would cost her just over £1 in a medium envelope to post them! That’s just greedy and the clothes are dirty. No effort whatsoever again but no surprise there

Reactions: 12
£4 p&p!!! It would cost her just over £1 in a medium envelope to post them! That’s just greedy and the clothes are dirty. No effort whatsoever again but no surprise there
I can’t believe the £4 p&p! For 2nd class as well.
2nd class in more ways than one Reb.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She's deleting comments on her selling page, but not the ones that call her disgusting! 😂 the one that said the trousers were too big is long gone tho! 😂😂
I commented on her first picture asking if she should be selling clothes she got for free

I was blocked instantly

👋👋hi reb I know you know who I am.. waiting for the police to come knocking ⏰⏰

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.