Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally told Poppy to not get angry at her when she was crying as she bumped her head. She wasn't angry, she was upset.
Hasn't she recently done a video about helping children with feelings and emotions? More proof that mummy floggers are not qualified to give advice on half the tit they do
Not trying to defend her, but I thought I heard Poppy growl mummy when she banged her head, obviously we didn’t see it but poppy could have smacked her because of it, ive known children that age do that before, they fall or hurt themselves and then take it out on the person closest to them at that time.

I think she just needs to stop indulging her. Like when she filmed that bit were poppy dictates were she gets picked up from out the cot and telling S what to do ect..she’s just becoming quite spoilt and bossy.

Reactions: 8
Not trying to defend her, but I thought I heard Poppy growl mummy when she banged her head, obviously we didn’t see it but poppy could have smacked her because of it, ive known children that age do that before, they fall or hurt themselves and then take it out on the person closest to them at that time.

I think she just needs to stop indulging her. Like when she filmed that bit were poppy dictates were she gets picked up from out the cot and telling S what to do ect..she’s just becoming quite spoilt and bossy.
Yeah, the kid is 2 (nearly) - she needs to discipline her a bit instead of always giving her the choice/allowing her to dictate things. I fear Poppy is going to end up being a bit bratty.

Reactions: 13
Yeah, the kid is 2 (nearly) - she needs to discipline her a bit instead of always giving her the choice/allowing her to dictate things. I fear Poppy is going to end up being a bit bratty.
Yeah definitely, she seems to be ruling the house at the moment. She’s going to have a lot of attitude as she gets bigger if she doesn’t fix it now.

Reactions: 9
Hi guys sorry been quiet today.
Its my birthday so living my best life minus gifted Fairmont and racist chums at the spa.
I havent watched the last few vlogs but watched latest I agree the crotch post was very unflattering, neglecting the kids but leaving them unsupervised and general mess everywhere even crap on floor on her landing.
Imagine being the party mum and seeing how little effort she made into wrapping the present.
Is the babysitter a teenager?Hows that money saving.
Why cant she cut down on gym in holidays it's only 6 weeks and do at home exercises.
Seems any excuse off load them or do anything else than spend time with them.
Shes a cold fish they seem like total inconvenience.
I expect they will find it hard lee going maybe upset or act up she needs to be prepared for this. Is poppy in nursery now?
Grandparents been quiet.
Whats happpend with messiah live whys it gone. He also said they covered influencers on loose women.
Do I assume shes blocked most tattlers or none of us bother commenting so any negative commments are coming from actual fans.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder what today’s photo will be? A shot of her with
Its my birthday so living my best life minus gifted Fairmont and racist chums at the spa.
I havent watched the last few vlogs but watched latest I agree the crotch post was very unflattering, neglecting the kids but leaving them unsupervised and general mess everywhere even crap on floor on her landing.
Imagine being the party mum and seeing how little effort she made into wrapping the present.
Why cant she cut down on gym in holidays it's only 6 weeks and do at home exercises.
I expect they will find it hard lee going maybe upset or act up she needs to be prepared for this. Is poppy in nursery now?
Grandparents been quiet.
Whats happpend with messiah live whys it gone. He also said they covered influencers on loose women.
Do I assume shes blocked most tattlers or none of us bother commenting so any negative commments are coming from actual fans.
doubt there was enough tape on that gift to get it to the car! No doubt from the gifted stash!

Reactions: 5
She’s flogging baby clothes now, pretty sure most of them will have been gifted, ie, FREE, but she will still rake in whatever she can. Don’t know about her having a big arse but she is certainly a tight arse!

Reactions: 10
She’s flogging previous gifted clothes. There’s a romper that’s covered in sunscreen that she happily says ‘I haven’t tried to get it off’. Does she not wash the clothes before selling them?:sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
When Poppy banged her head and she just told her to stop getting angry at her. No no, put the camera down, comfort your child and then stop clearing out a cupboard in the middle of the day when you should be spending quality time with your children. I get that it can’t all be singing and dancing entertainment all the time, we all need to get jobs done. However, all she’s done during her “solo parenting” in the past few days is, drag her kids to the gym, leave them in a car alone for a length of time, moaned at them when they hurt themselves - think they would have preferred the radiator cleaning!

Also, this is how someone reacts to their child being hurt/upset who recently filmed a 15 minute vlog about supporting children’s emotions and mental health - she was giving tips!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Going through Poppy’s clothes...a pile for the bin, a pile for charity and a I don’t know pile...(read sale pile!!) then 5 seconds later who would like to buy these clothes 😡 couldn’t possibly give them to charity! Most will have been gifted to her!! 😡😡😡

Also how about instead of spending 5 minutes showing off your arse and crotch that morning you could have wrapped the present!! Not rocket science this like!!!

Reactions: 25
Do the girls never wear hand me downs of the eldest? They have an astonishing amount of clothes and "stuff". Would do my head in🤣

Reactions: 12
Grandparents been quiet.
Why can’t she cut down on the gym? Do you not know it’s free? Grabby is filling her pockets with ALL the free sessions. They won’t see her for dust once she has to pay.

Reactions: 11
Why can’t she cut down on the gym? Do you not know it’s free? Grabby is filling her pockets with ALL the free sessions. They won’t see her for dust once she has to pay.
So true!!!! Kippy lodge ring a bell?????? The Theatre? Yet pushes and gushes about stuff when she gets it for free it can make dolla from her sheep!!!

All of that should have gone to the charity shop! She really is a vile human being! Showing off all her gifted items in one post, selling baby clothes the next! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
I have asked the lovely Rebecca why not donate and share the love her reply ? I need the money I am embarrassed for her I dont watch her youtube so not sure of whether the items she is proposing to sell were gifted if they were then surely she should be outed for selling on she really is a hideous person greed is an ugly trait

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Right troops - I’ve just solo parented my kids in the bath and solo parented them off to bed - their Dad is out walking the dog so I’m solo parenting,right? 🙄

Literally no one believes you don’t use fake tan Reb, seriously just give it up. Your arm looks like a bleeping Minion and your Dads looks like a typical old mans arm.

I guess it started to rain so you had to get home and brush on another coat of ronseal - all ready for tomorrow’s Instagram 👍🤣
Han Solo and the 3 spawn troopers

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So true!!!! Kippy lodge ring a bell?????? The Theatre? Yet pushes and gushes about stuff when she gets it for free it can make dolla from her sheep!!!

All of that should have gone to the charity shop! She really is a vile human being! Showing off all her gifted items in one post, selling baby clothes the next! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🍾

You are so right, she never does anything unless it’s for free/she’s getting paid!

Reactions: 9
I have asked the lovely Rebecca why not donate and share the love her reply ? I need the money I am embarrassed for her I dont watch her youtube so not sure of whether the items she is proposing to sell were gifted if they were then surely she should be outed for selling on she really is a hideous person greed is an ugly trait
Won’t be the first time she has sold gifted items!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s that hard up for cash that she’s trying to flog soiled baby clothes?
Seriously Rebecca- give it up!
Get yourself a proper job, have a bit of self respect.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.