Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her age challenge pic, she looks exactly the same, if a little puffier! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Age challenge? I can barely notice the difference. Just a little less tangerine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
But when hes offshore she is solo parenting. As in she is doing the parenting for that time solo, he isn't there to parent. She isn't single parenting as the kids have 2 parents. So I guess it just depends on the terms she uses - seems either are going to piss folk off as people see the use of the phrases differently. (https://www.telegraph.co.uk/family/...for-a-week-that-doesnt-make-you-a-single-mum/ )

I am a child off an offshore parent for my whole childhood. Some times my mum went up to 4 months alone parenting us whilst my dad was away in the middle east. She was solo parenting all that time - dad had no input, she had no help and got no break (and we were shits when dad was away, i wont deny it). Now yes she had his income supporting her/us, but in all she parented us herself for about 60-70% of our lives when you add up the 36 years my dad worked offshore.
Totally agree tbf I say ‘I’m riding solo today’ when hubby is at work, he works 13/14 hr days so the kids are in bed when he leaves for work and when he gets home. I personally don’t think there’s an issue with using the term solo parenting 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Watched her vlog and she left the kids in the car whilst she got changed & wrapped the present.

Yes there are cameras around but what does everyone else think to this??

I am gobsmacked the thought entered her mind.
Bet it took more than 5 minutes for her to change-not shower mind- then wrap the gift....in that time anything could have happened to them poor kiddies in the car- how utterly irresponsible to leave 3 children unnatended in a car- I shake thinking about it ....anyone else notice she's clearly begging for a new camera? Only mentioned it more than a few times...the SacconneJollys got a free one from Amazon so she's after a freebie herself. Don't know how the sheep are still bleating their "you're amazing" comments - in their eyes she's mother Teresa 😂

Reactions: 11
Omg!!! I had to go and 👀 wow!!!!! NO difference!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ From having Poppy to now she has aged, I do think it’s sun damage. Silly girl, she had beautiful skin.

Reactions: 9
duck sake - why is she touching herself up at the start of the vlog when she’s doing the hard sell on the gym shark leggings?! 🤮 love how she saying that the eBay ones are ok “if your on a tight budget” oh duck off you patronising cow, you didn’t even pay for those stupid gym shark leggings!
Also, did she just grab a dirty gym top off the floor and put it on?! She’s so rank!

Gotta laugh at a lot of the comments too

“Can you do a video on how to be organised with 3 kids?” ——— erm why?! She’s the most disorganised person ever? Did you not just watch her try to wrap a present on the fly while her kids are sat in the car?!!

“Do you go to the Crief Hydro?” “Are you ever in Perth?” ————- STALKERS 😳

“Do a meal plan/what I eat in a day video” ——- well that would be a quick video - she doesn’t bleeping eat! The half eaten strawberry was probably her, that was what she had for her lunch!

These people are bloody stupid!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The solo parenting drama is just another example of why Grabby is just too immature to manage a social media account.

All she had to say in response to posters comments was ‘yep, point taken guys. It’s absolutely not proper solo parenting and I can see why that phrase may be sensitive to some’.

But no - she has to have a strop, allow the sheep to rip apart posters, and behave terribly

Reactions: 28
Ok, I don’t tend to watch her vlogs anymore but thought I’d check out last nights one, how arrogant is she! ‘Where there’s a will there’s a way’ 🤬 I cannot wait until pats away and it all goes tits up and she cannot get to her precious gym!!!! She is so bloody obnoxious. No Grabby, for some people, having SO SO much me time is an impossible dream! Yes

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Totally agree tbf I say ‘I’m riding solo today’ when hubby is at work, he works 13/14 hr days so the kids are in bed when he leaves for work and when he gets home. I personally don’t think there’s an issue with using the term solo parenting 🤷🏼‍♀️
My husband also works long days, he leaves the house before the children wake up and gets home after I’ve put them to bed. But I am a SAHM therefore I am just parenting?? I’m not solo parenting because his role during the week is to go out to work and mine is to stay home and look after the children so it’s just parenting!

Reactions: 22
The whole “chums” childcare at the gym arrangement will not work!

Really looking forward to the impending meltdowns/tantrums we are going to see over the next few weeks! It will be classic!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Its the weird daft lies
Ok reb you dont eat icecreams unless flirting with sisters boyfriend or celebrating birthday with racist chums.
And there was also that really old video of her and lee where he meant to her ice cream on her nose but ended up cutting her nostril with the cone and she was crying telling him to turn the camera off ...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The whole “chums” childcare at the gym arrangement will not work!

Really looking forward to the impending meltdowns/tantrums we are going to see over the next few weeks! It will be classic!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Just catching up. I agree the Unit has no designated staff manage creche area like some gym do here.
They expected hang out in cafe area bored.
If i was paying member of the Unit i would be fuming as sone wont have kids and wont want kids ruining their workout or break in cafe..
Gyms have some really heavy duty equipment most say no under 14 or 16 allowed.
It's a health and safety nightmare have several kids running round without decent ratio of adults to supervise.
I thought her only freind at gym is muddy mummy and shes has 3 of her own.
Its a massive piss take out if freinds to expect them to supervise 3 kids 1 being under 2 qnd ferrel for something non essential. She's not working and its not a health or medical emergency she really has no shame. Wonder if the manny would visit for the summer.
Im hoping my mum or Lee's mum willl take them off my hands.
Her world revolves around the gym not her kid's.
Her mum lives next door dont se her stepping up.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Just catching up. I agree the Unit has no designated staff manage creche area like some gym do here.
They expected hang out in cafe area bored.
If i was paying member of the Unit i would be fuming as sone wont have kids and wont want kids ruining their workout or break in cafe..
Gyms have some really heavy duty equipment most say no under 14 or 16 allowed.
It's a health and safety nightmare have several kids running round without decent ratio of adults to supervise.
I thought her only freind at gym is muddy mummy and shes has 3 of her own.
Its a massive piss take out if freinds to expect them to supervise 3 kids 1 being under 2 qnd ferrel for something non essential. She's not working and its not a health or medical emergency she really has no shame. Wonder if the manny would visit for the summer.
Im hoping my mum or Lee's mum willl take them off my hands.
Her world revolves around the gym not her kid's.
Her mum lives next door dont se her stepping up.
Muddy mummy has a nanny so her kids won't be in the Unit "creche" 🤣

• Haha
@Fair&square, your post seems to be gone. But I would comment to a real life friend if their parenting was dangerous. If they had no regard for their child's safety.
I watch for the same reason I used to watch reality TV, its like repeatedly peeking through your hand in a horror film even though the scary bits are still on, its hard to look away and not want to watch. And I check in occasionally to make sure that my children haven't been posted for the world to see, being local that is a genuine concern of mine.

Just seen her age challenge pic, she looks exactly the same, if a little puffier! 🤣🤣🤣
When I saw that I just thought obviously the age app doesnt want to get blocked by Reb as it's being very kind to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d be pissed off if there were kids in the gym. They will be bored, poor Poppy will be ‘feral’ (perhaps looking for engagement 😬). Unless there is proper supervised childcare, the gym is no place for kids. There is at least one bootcamp type thing in Banchory that is specifically designed for parents with prams / buggies (and older kids always welcome). Proper PTs too. Obviously not gifted so not going to happen!

I think the muddy mummy has enough self awareness (and a nanny 😬😂) to not take her kids to the unit...

Reactions: 10
I agree I'm not bothered by the saying more the fact it's like they are using it as a look I'm better than other parents as I'm solo parenting.
At the end of the day shes just parenting I mean it's not really the norm for 2 parents to be with children all the time so why make a big deal of being with the children while Dad is off working or whatever.
I dont think I've ever even said to anyone im parenting today never mind solo parenting I might say it's just me and the kids today but not oh im parenting today.
It's just another way of her looking for more praise for doing something that she should be doing after all because shes the parent and also her job now is stay at home mum so I would be surprised if she wasn't parenting as that's like the main job description.

Wonder if they are duo parenting on the camping trip this weekend?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok, I don’t tend to watch her vlogs anymore but thought I’d check out last nights one, how arrogant is she! ‘Where there’s a will there’s a way’ 🤬 I cannot wait until pats away and it all goes tits up and she cannot get to her precious gym!!!! She is so bloody obnoxious. No Grabby, for some people, having SO SO much me time is an impossible dream! Yes
That particular where there’s a will there’s a way line really annoyed me. I’m a mum of three - 6.5, 2.5 and 7 months. I can get the gym for £2 a month with my work but still don’t go as my 2.5 year old isn’t in nursery so I’d need to find someone to have the little 2... then when hubby is home we eat then bath and bed time. The only time I could go is past 8pm but I’m wiped out by then. She needs to see how bloody easy she’s got it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’d be pissed off if there were kids in the gym. They will be bored, poor Poppy will be ‘feral’ (perhaps looking for engagement 😬). Unless there is proper supervised childcare, the gym is no place for kids. There is at least one bootcamp type thing in Banchory that is specifically designed for parents with prams / buggies (and older kids always welcome). Proper PTs too. Obviously not gifted so not going to happen!

I think the muddy mummy has enough self awareness (and a nanny 😬😂) to not take her kids to the unit...

I can imagine it now. They will take a hoard of kids, camp out in the cafe at the gym, probably won’t bother to actually purchase any food/drinks from the cafe - just use all the space as a mock-crèche. Make loads of mess with snacks they bring in themselves, let the kids run riot disturbing everyone else in the place and then leave the place in chaos/mess without so much as a thank you to the cafe staff. They are those kinds of people!

Notice how she’s not mentioning the names of any of these chums anymore.....! (It’s blatantly bestest best friend Cath)

Reactions: 15
Gosh these 4x a week gym session are strange!!!! EVERY DAY she’s there!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.