Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where there's a will... there's a way to sell your children's childhood, to not do an honest day's work in your life and to get a free gym membership. Is this woman for real? I'm flabagasted by her ignorance and immaturity. She's a mother of 3 with the brain of a 13 year old. Jesus 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
ok nosiness got the better of me so watched the vlog 🤭 wtaf did I just watch and to think I interrupted Love Island for that tit show! Honestly how about instead of showing the world your ‘bits’ 🤮 wrap the bleeping present before the gym and then when you get home, take the kids in, shower 😷 then go to the party!?! Or even better still miss the ramming session as clearly as a PT he’s a 🚿 of 💩 if I was paying him that length of time and looked like that I’d be seriously questioning his ability as a trainer, but not only that the house was a bloody tip no way I’d be going out and leaving it like that. Also she cleans her floor how my kids clean by not moving the pouffee or rug or even hoovering the rug

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jade33 ...We could come up with a list of category awards!!! Tattlers all vote for e.g Award for ...... Just like the Oscars or ... The Grabecca golden gobshite awards?.. I get there's a better name than that. Come on peeps let's get creative and make this happen 😆 she wants to be a big name in the social media world... Be a bit like the real Hollywood razzie awards... for crapness!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually love it when Rebegga gets annoyed and has one of her Insta story rants! She shows her true colours (not tanned, we all know that's fake) but the red mist of anger that comes over her 😡 She can't bare it when the truth starts hitting her 😂😂
It’s like prodding a rattle SNAKE
She gets all venemous and starts swearing!
Hahaha......jokes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Let me get this straight, she's going to tag team parent with some 'chum' in the gym... So the kids have to put up with DOUBLE the time in the gym???? Why wouldn't they just babysit at home and play, dragging a toddler to the gym for 2 hours 😬😬😬 Bloody poor Poppy!!!!!!!! NEGLECTED OR WHAT!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I did solo houseworking today
That’s when you do housework and you’re on your own.
That’s what it’s called.

Not single houseworking, it’s solo houseworking and I dare defy anyone to challenge me on it coz my mate Slim Shady said it so. And she never lies.
A lesson in the English language by our very own potty mouthed you tube jammer
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So wotsit... You know what sound sends you off to sleep... But then playing what you say.. The sound of rain on leaves would be piss easy to find on youtube... There's loads of calming sounds I put them on in the background in my class ... But silly me ... She needs content summat to moan about...tiredness... Will lead to insomnia posts before long .. And unsubtle touts for sleep aid/help products to be gifted or paid promos. The tout for supplements freebies doesn't seem to have worked. Idea for a 50th award ...... For resilience and not giving up on her social media career!

Reactions: 6
Let me get this straight, she's going to tag team parent with some 'chum' in the gym... So the kids have to put up with DOUBLE the time in the gym???? Why wouldn't they just babysit at home and play, dragging a toddler to the gym for 2 hours 😬😬😬 Bloody poor Poppy!!!!!!!! NEGLECTED OR WHAT!!!!
Just as well she’s pals with the owner I would never put my fellow gym goers through the hell of having my kids in the gym 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watched her vlog and she left the kids in the car whilst she got changed & wrapped the present.

Yes there are cameras around but what does everyone else think to this??

I am gobsmacked the thought entered her mind.
More so incase something happened to one of them whilst in the car too. They could have been upset, god forbid they happened to choke on something - maybe being over dramatic but it’s something. I’d never ever do. She could have wrapped that present quickly instead of boring us all filming her getting ready to go to the.....GYM!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wow!!
Lovely way to interact with all your lovely followers! 🙄🤥
duck Rebecca just give this tit up. You’re an embarrassment

If any of her close “friends” and “fam” are scrolling here. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SAY SOMETHING

Reactions: 17
Watched her vlog and she left the kids in the car whilst she got changed & wrapped the present.
I hands up have done similar on more than one occasion. My 10yr old also sits in the car when we go shopping if she CBA coming in - she does have a phone with sim card to call us if she needs. I also remember my mum and friends mums doing this with us regularly, though we were quite rural with no passing traffic etc. And also of course, not on tinterwebs.

Reactions: 3
She didn’t shower after the gym, rank! 🤢
She dressed for a party after absentmindedly wrapping a present - that poor kid must feel great now considering all the care and attention that went into that wrapping should have had the kids do it when at the gym, they couldn’t have made a worse job.
Came home - substituted the shower again for “cleaning” (aka pushing a mop round) of course coz the girlies wash the radiators...duh! I forgot that
Then “painted” her cupboards still wearing the same “party” clothes

Don’t get me started on her preening showing her teeny tiny body in her gym leggings 😡

Is she actually for bleeping real?? In her pea brain, does she think she’s Wonder Woman?

And Shady if you don’t like my opinion don’t document your shite!

Reactions: 14
She didn’t shower after the gym, rank! 🤢
She dressed for a party after absentmindedly wrapping a present - that poor kid must feel great now considering all the care and attention that went into that wrapping should have had the kids do it when at the gym, they couldn’t have made a worse job.
Came home - substituted the shower again for “cleaning” (aka pushing a mop round) of course coz the girlies wash the radiators...duh! I forgot that
Then “painted” her cupboards still wearing the same “party” clothes

Don’t get me started on her preening showing her teeny tiny body in her gym leggings 😡

Is she actually for bleeping real?? In her pea brain, does she think she’s Wonder Woman?

And Shady if you don’t like my opinion don’t document your shite!
How dare you question it😯. Of course she's Wonder Woman 🙄. She's Wondering how she can offload the kids onto anyone that will have them. She's Wondering how she can fit the gym in, she's Wondering how she can escape being a solo parent, she's Wondering how she can have some me time to mooch about with her chums. She's Wondering what crap vlog she can put out without it taking up too much of her precious gym time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just read today's comments... Now got to watch the tit show from sweaty, ronseal grabetty!! 😆 her utter shite is my secret after evening work pleasure! Sounds cruel but you reap what you post on Insta for us all to see wotsit woman!!!
Wotsit woman 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I want the last comment to read"what's the filter you use to make the grass a lovely shade of blue"? Can't be arsed to actually check what the arselicker said! I'm thinking her solo parenting quip is upsetting real solo parents who do a fab job not mum's who would rather be in the gym or getting their kids to clean radiators cus they're bored! 😂😂😂
The filter is and orange and teal filter. That’s why the grass looks blue lol. I think she uses that to make her look browner as if you look st pictures on Lee’s Instagram she is nothing like the colour she is on her page. So she isn’t that brown. It’s the filter.

No Becks, having your kids for a few hours a day definitely isn’t solo parenting hun 🙄 sweet Jesus, instsgrammers literally love throwing that word around even when they have husbands. Heaven forbid you have to look after your kids alone for a few hours a day like most normal mums, I’d hate to see what they’d be like if they were genuinely single parents.

Just caught up on her latest stories and I am more perplexed than ever as to why anyone thinks she is some kind of saint? You can here the contempt in her voice when she talks about the people that follow her. Her tone of voice and facial expressions are just so telling... she doesn’t seem like a nice person and she certainly couldn’t care less about the connections she is making with her audience.

I hope the sheep have all understood the message and have suitably fallen in line. If you agree with everything she says and does you will be tolerated (not to be confused with appreciated) so please stick around for more of this heartwarming content. BUT if you happen to disagree with her or she offends you or your “Uncle’s granny’s brother’s dog” then you can kindly duck right off.

And for the final time, her tan is completed real. “Come here Daddy, I need to show those head trolls how tanned we are, aren’t we Daddy???”. Grow up Rebecca - “you’re just so bloody annoying!!!”.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.