Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right troops - I’ve just solo parented my kids in the bath and solo parented them off to bed - their Dad is out walking the dog so I’m solo parenting,right? 🙄

Literally no one believes you don’t use fake tan Reb, seriously just give it up. Your arm looks like a bleeping Minion and your Dads looks like a typical old mans arm.

I guess it started to rain so you had to get home and brush on another coat of ronseal - all ready for tomorrow’s Instagram 👍🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Jeez I’m shattered. Have been solo parenting since I picked the kids up from the childminders after WORK and then fed them, washed them and put them to bed....so glad my husband is home now so I’m no longer solo. #shattered

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Never one to usually comment, I do enjoy the reading! However I used to love Rebecca & the fam a few years ago when she first started out, stopped about a year ago as the constant ADs were too much, unfollowed on insta too as I found her so fake. I’ve just watched the latest vlog, HOW MANY TIMES does she say ‘gym’ - it actually started to annoy me 😂 also - no shower and off to a birthday party & she left the kids all strapped in the car whilst she fannies about wrapping present?! Sorry but that’s so so horrible, I don’t keep my 6 year old out my sight when I’m ‘running in’ ANYWHERE! I am local to them too, just morbid curiosity keeps me drawn to her! Ugh.
I’m also a SINGLE mum who (although I coparent well with my ex) gets NO BREAKS when I’m with my son! She’s such a joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi Guyyyssssss. Wow I’ve just been solo parenting for 3 whole minutes whilst my husband went to the toilet. Thought I’d just come on and share that with you all, you can swipe up for the link to the blog of him on the loo. It was a really tough three minutes because I needed to look after popalious chicken nugget belter bad boy Poppy whilst inching my tiny tiny arse into my (aff link white writing / white background) gym shark leggings.

BYEEEEEEEEE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She must be absolutely stinking too, wearing a jumper after that workout & admitting she’s boiling 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I actually feel sad about the level of contempt with which she treats her followers.
Today it is single parents..........not long ago it was anyone who cares about animal welfare.
There will be sheep genuinely upset about this.

The sneer at the end of this attached video clip is total derision.
That never gets any nicer to watch and its certainly not funny. Nasty witch.
Just caught up on the rants today! 🙄
She really has no clue between those ears, she's as thick as mince. Never learns does she? As someone said, the gift that keeps on giving is Rebeggar!

PS Rebeggar, I'd be well pissed off if you included ANY part of my house online if I were a neighbour.

Reactions: 11
88C60E9D-9F4C-4ED8-BB6B-7DA2775B9AD0.jpeg
0620E349-D80F-4B4C-8FCE-33DC225BF010.jpeg

Just found the deleted frame from that Instagram story 🙄
She would affiliate link her own dad if she could.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Do the sheep honestly believe shes that tanned if you watch her stories you can see that she not tanned like that at all. 🙄🤦‍♀️
So bloody fake

😂😂😂
2FF0BF3E-DC88-4EA5-8DCC-4D1C64A39DFB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This is Princess Spoilt talking, she's never worked a day in her life,,, I'm sorry but Disney does not count!!!! She is alone with her own children so obviously this needs a title, so it can become a thing, so she can tell the world how bleeping tired she is, what a super mum she is, Actually looking after her children, ON HER OWN!
Come on guys, don't you know she's had Lee at home to help for the last 10 years - or was it 2.5 years Becky! Who the fucks counting 🤷‍♀️ who the duck cares!!!!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder where she gets her lying, dishonest, bitchy, unhygienic, lazy genes from.....I am wondering

Reactions: 17
Do the sheep honestly believe shes that tanned if you watch her stories you can see that she not tanned like that at all. 🙄🤦‍♀️
So bloody fake

😂😂😂View attachment 28662
Exactly. And I just watched 2 minutes of her vlog and she’s not as toned either. 🧐. I know the camera can add a couple of pounds but so can not being in a ‘flex the muscles’ pose...

Reactions: 10
One reply ‘I hold a tan for forever’ no no you don’t you lair it’s a filter 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah he isn't off shore yet though, he is literally on training days and got poppy early. He literally was just at work, like many many many other parents? [emoji2368]

That's what rips my knitting.
Agreed. Is it solo parenting to spend 3 hours with your children while their dad is working?!

Reactions: 10
Can you imagine the face on her if Lee had said he was “solo parenting” every time he’s had the kids on his own over the last 2.5 yuuuuurs - while she’s been getting a good ramming at the him, off out for a mooch, away for a potter, out with “the girls” in Edinburgh, every time she’s been off on her own getting her nails done or having her hair bleached within an inch of its life. Daddy daycare never bleated on about it - “well duck me troopers, would ya look at me! I’m a bad boy, solo parenting the 3 props while my absolute belter babe wife is off ramming herself senseless at the gym!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi Guyyyssssss. Wow I’ve just been solo parenting for 3 whole minutes whilst my husband went to the toilet. Thought I’d just come on and share that with you all, you can swipe up for the link to the blog of him on the loo. It was a really tough three minutes because I needed to look after popalious chicken nugget belter bad boy Poppy whilst inching my tiny tiny arse into my (aff link white writing / white background) gym shark leggings.

BYEEEEEEEEE
You think that’s hard? I just had to solo parent for 5!!!!! WHOLE minutes whilst DH brought the washing in! My life is so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine the face on her if Lee had said he was “solo parenting” every time he’s had the kids on his own over the last 2.5 yuuuuurs - while she’s been getting a good ramming at the him, off out for a mooch, away for a potter, out with “the girls” in Edinburgh, every time she’s been off on her own getting her nails done or having her hair bleached within an inch of its life. Daddy daycare never bleated on about it - “well duck me troopers, would ya look at me! I’m a bad boy, solo parenting the 3 props while my absolute belter babe wife is off ramming herself senseless at the gym!”

Props 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But when hes offshore she is solo parenting. As in she is doing the parenting for that time solo, he isn't there to parent. She isn't single parenting as the kids have 2 parents. So I guess it just depends on the terms she uses - seems either are going to piss folk off as people see the use of the phrases differently. (https://www.telegraph.co.uk/family/...for-a-week-that-doesnt-make-you-a-single-mum/ )

I am a child off an offshore parent for my whole childhood. Some times my mum went up to 4 months alone parenting us whilst my dad was away in the middle east. She was solo parenting all that time - dad had no input, she had no help and got no break (and we were shits when dad was away, i wont deny it). Now yes she had his income supporting her/us, but in all she parented us herself for about 60-70% of our lives when you add up the 36 years my dad worked offshore.
My mum was the same but she didn’t bleat on about being a solo parent. she knew nothing else so got on with it as did many of her friends and my friends mums it all we knew! Even after the crash in the 80s and my dad being at home it wasn’t hard when my dad went back offshore if anything it was better as my mum wasn’t used to having him around all the time getting under her feet 🤣

The next thread is thread 50! 🎉

Does tattle award influencers with anything special when they reach 50 threads, you know, like the play button on YouTube? 😂

Just wanted to get that off my chest 😀 As you were...back to ramming, tanning and solo parenting...Mrs M is on fine form today!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder what her buddy Sarah mammalife or whatever thinks of Reb's version of solo parenting? 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.