Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think shes got a great figure (particularly after 3 children) I just don’t see the need for her to pose on insta in her underwear.
Wouldn’t we all have a great figure if we was gifted sessions with a personal trainer and a live in nanny in the shape of lee to watch the kids

Reactions: 20
I think shes got a great figure (particularly after 3 children) I just don’t see the need for her to pose on insta in her underwear.
See, I disagree.

She’s naturally petite. That’s just her genetics. She’s got a small, boyish figure.
Yes, she’s had 3 kids but she’s retained a small figure afterwards which is down to luck & genetics. Nothing she can lay claim to actually having worked to achieve.

Her body, I’m my opinion, looks like it’s now been achieved through lack of proper nutrition. She looks underweight and for all
This chat about the gym she has no muscle definition at all - she’s not building muscle, I don’t care what nonsense she spouts.

I don’t think her figure is anything to aspire to at all - again, in my opinion it’s not attractive for a grown woman to look like a pre-pubescent kid.

edit to add: this would also explain why she’s always so tired - if she’s not eating properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
"Just woken up and need to be at the gym in 10 minutes" *had plenty of time to post this pic tho 🙄 wonder how many tries it took to get it just right?! 😂
Exactly, probably taken 20+ photos, chose one, put on a tit filter and caption. Next joke

If I posted that my hubby would be mortified but guessing Lee is so so proud he scored such a ‘worldie babe’ 🤢

And last thing, apart from the gym being so so good for her mental health, remember one of the main reasons she started going? To to get an arse! Where is it then? Because without a doubt if she managed to grow one though hard work with heavy weights/ proper nutrition we would be hearing/seeing all about it!! I for one am thankful we didn’t have to see a before and after of that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly, probably taken 20+ photos, chose one, put on a tit filter and caption. Next joke

If I posted that my hubby would be mortified but guessing Lee is so so proud he scored such a ‘worldie babe’ 🤢
My husband would be the same! He would die of embarrassment (for me) if I was posing like an idiot and posting photos of myself like that. So self absorbed. But yeah - Lee will think it’s great. He’s got the mind of a 12 year old remember “oh look! Look at my absolute belter or a babes body! Haven’t I done well for myself lads?!”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I would be proud of a figure like hers but I sure as hell wouldn't put it on social media, think of the children 😂
Also how will she manage the gym when lee is off shore, the raminator may come over for 1 to 1

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In Scotland / Aberdeen is it normal to not wear a t-shirt at the gym? That's not allowed in any I've ever been to. The raminator looks all out of proportion to me

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
In Scotland / Aberdeen is it normal to not wear a t-shirt at the gym? That's not allowed in any I've ever been to. The raminator looks all out of proportion to me

View attachment 28435
Hahaha what a bellend. No, it is not normal and probably not allowed in many places. I’m guessing he might of done this when the gym was empty or because his wife Is related to the gym owner (brother/dad) he can do what he likes? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Omfg!!!!! 🤭. How much does she rate herself!!! Seriously Rebby, STOP!!! You are not 15! Even my 18yrold has stopped with these sort of photos! Grow the f up.

• Haha
See, I disagree.

She’s naturally petite. That’s just her genetics. She’s got a small, boyish figure.
Yes, she’s had 3 kids but she’s retained a small figure afterwards which is down to luck & genetics. Nothing she can lay claim to actually having worked to achieve.

Her body, I’m my opinion, looks like it’s now been achieved through lack of proper nutrition. She looks underweight and for all
This chat about the gym she has no muscle definition at all - she’s not building muscle, I don’t care what nonsense she spouts.

I don’t think her figure is anything to aspire to at all - again, in my opinion it’s not attractive for a grown woman to look like a pre-pubescent kid.

edit to add: this would also explain why she’s always so tired - if she’s not eating properly.
I’m not getting into a debate about body shape/size. It’s not my place to say what’s too small/too big/ small boobs/big boobs etc. It’s not my business and I wouldn’t judge anyone. That would make me the same as her when she fat shamed.

I’m on the skinny side, and struggle to find time to eat properly and am tired most of the time chasing round after the children and working etc. I’m not particularly bothered about how I look but I must admit it would upset me if someone directly told me I looked like a “a pre-pubescent kid”. Maybe I do look that way/maybe I don’t. I don’t really understand the need to criticise in that respect. Everyone looks different and has different body shapes.

I was just saying that I wouldn’t put a photo like this on insta for the world to see. Particularly friends/family/my kids teachers etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I actually think Rebecca doesn’t eat a lot and that’s why she is so slim, she is small framed and has shown in her what I eat vlogs she eats like a bird. I agree, whatever your shape or size as long as you’re happy and healthy then great, however, my issue with Rebby is I do think it’s about weight and I do think she has impressionable people following her. If you look back over her YT vlogs there is always a new health trend she’s doing and it’s always about losing weight, as said on here, why worry about calories If loosing weight isn’t the goal? She is so self obsessed and selfish and it’s utter rubbish that she goes to the gym 4x a week, it’s every day!!!

Reactions: 11
I’m not getting into a debate about body shape/size. It’s not my place to say what’s too small/too big/ small boobs/big boobs etc. It’s not my business and I wouldn’t judge anyone. That would make me the same as her when she fat shamed.

I’m on the skinny side, and struggle to find time to eat properly and am tired most of the time chasing round after the children and working etc. I’m not particularly bothered about how I look but I must admit it would upset me if someone directly told me I looked like a “a pre-pubescent kid”. Maybe I do look that way/maybe I don’t. I don’t really understand the need to criticise in that respect. Everyone looks different and has different body shapes.

I was just saying that I wouldn’t put a photo like this on insta for the world to see. Particularly friends/family/my kids teachers etc.

I’m only commenting on her, because she’s uploaded a gratuitous photo of herself for all the world to see. My opinion is just that - my own. Of course everyone is different- that’s a given. I just think it’s inappropriate because she’s trying to make out that she’s really healthy and getting fit, building muscle etc but that’s not the case - she’s portraying a body image that isn’t due to healthy diet or genuine exercise and that’s dangerous. Same as the 90 day transformation debacle - it wasn’t real and it’s dangerous that she’s pretending otherwise.

Reactions: 17
I am a PT, and to be fair to Reb, I don't think this is all her fault. She is going to the gym regularly and she is doing what she is told. She is basically regurgitating what Rammy has told her is session's and spouting it on insta. In regards to how her body looks, and what her goals were. I think it's mainly down to Rami giving her the wrong exercises for her goal and telling her what she wants to hear so she promotes the place. She doesn't have the knowledge herself as to what she actually needs to be doing for building muscle and definition. That's Ramis job and he's not doing it well. She doesn't need to loose weight, but build muscle and what she's doing doesn't reflect this(I'm taking this from the small snipets we see and her results)
And Rami as a PT isn't allowed legally to give out nutrition advice, so her diet is her own doing. So basically together she isn't going to make any progress

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m only commenting on her, because she’s uploaded a gratuitous photo of herself for all the world to see. My opinion is just that - my own. Of course everyone is different- that’s a given. I just think it’s inappropriate because she’s trying to make out that she’s really healthy and getting fit, building muscle etc but that’s not the case - she’s portraying a body image that isn’t due to healthy diet or genuine exercise and that’s dangerous. Same as the 90 day transformation debacle - it wasn’t real and it’s dangerous that she’s pretending otherwise.
And I totally appreciate it’s your opinion. But just keep in mind that statements such as... “i don’t think that her figure is anything to aspire to at all. In my opinion it’s not attractive for a woman to look like a pre-pubescent kid”. Some people haven’t aspired to look like this, or tried to achieve this. It’s just the body they’ve got.

Someone above also referred to “tic-tacs”... I myself have a pair of these! I have no idea how it happened but it’s literally like my children just ate my boobs right off. Again I didn’t aim for this... It’s just the way they are. Pancakes is how I describe them personally.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
And I totally appreciate it’s your opinion. But just keep in mind that statements such as... “i don’t think that her figure is anything to aspire to at all. In my opinion it’s not attractive for a woman to look like a pre-pubescent kid”. Some people haven’t aspired to look like this, or tried to achieve this. It’s just the body they’ve got.

Someone above also referred to “tic-tacs”... I myself have a pair of these! I have no idea how it happened but it’s literally like my children just ate my boobs right off. Again I didn’t aim for this... It’s just the way they are. Pancakes is how I describe them personally.
My comments are only about Mrs Meldrum and are for the most part made with a massive Element of tongue in cheek. I’m not trying to be offensive to anyone else - so I apologise if you took anything I said personally.

Reactions: 11
When you see her up close she just looks normal, just that, normal, like most other folk look🙂

Reactions: 4

I’ve also got a pair of tic tacs!! 😂😂😂😂
(I was about to write unfortunately and then I thought sod that!!! My tic tacs have survived all sorts from mastitis to being elbowed and kneed 300 times a day by little people!! I’m bloody proud of them 😂😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I cant be arsed discuss her amazing tiny bod i dont think shes a healthy role model for vulnerable sheep.
I do hope she properly supervising the girls in the paddling pool as drowning risk.

Reactions: 9
Wish I had tic tacs! Bigger boobs in hot weather is not fun!! 😂 ( only joking, they’re healthy boobs so they are great boobs) that’s all that matters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.