Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously had someone in to do work in the kitchen the day they spent 6 hours in the park [emoji849][emoji19]
That's exactly what i thought!!! No way she would spontaneously spend a long period of time out of the house with her children for no reason.

It Will come out...it always does..any locals want to tell us what they know?

Reactions: 23
No doubt it will all become clear in the long awaited "Vlog" she is obviously contractually obliged to make and it'll all kick off again 👀🍿
She'll have learnt nothing.
The company will be inundated with complaints, rightly so.
She'll cry and play the anxiety card.
She'll blame her demise on "the trolls are shouting so loud the brands have no choice but to listen" 👈 her exact words!!!
She'll say she's taking a step back
She'll sulk for a few days
She'll be back with a load of #AF links a back to school video, new nails and a different colour hair 🙄😴😴😴

Reactions: 25
That's exactly what i thought!!! No way she would spontaneously spend a long period of time out of the house with her children for no reason.

It Will come out...it always does..any locals want to tell us what they know?
I bet Grandad and her mother have been roped in to do the painting whilst she mooches around doing bugger all. She did say on her Instagram that she was up until nearly midnight with Lee painting the doors🤔. Do we believe it or not?😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No doubt it will all become clear in the long awaited "Vlog" she is obviously contractually obliged to make and it'll all kick off again 👀🍿
She'll have learnt nothing.
The company will be inundated with complaints, rightly so.
She'll cry and play the anxiety card.
She'll blame her demise on "the trolls are shouting so loud the brands have no choice but to listen" 👈 her exact words!!!
She'll say she's taking a step back
She'll sulk for a few days
She'll be back with a load of #AF links a back to school video, new nails and a different colour hair 🙄😴😴😴
She never learns! She will get caught out, again, and then blame everyone else. Same old story. I know people will say we shouldn't worry but it infuriates me to think she gets away with lying. She has no regard for how all the lies and bragging make others feel

I bet Grandad and her mother have been roped in to do the painting whilst she mooches around doing bugger all. She did say on her Instagram that she was up until nearly midnight with Lee painting the doors🤔. Do we believe it or not?😏
It's not just the doors, and there are lots of them, what about the architrave, the kick boards, the sides of the cupboards and breakfast bar, the tiles...... there is no way they have done the work without a lot of help

Reactions: 19
I don’t believe a single solitary word that leaves that woman’s lips.

Her mother wouldn’t get her fingers dirty doing manual work!!!! Ha! No, they will have had someone do the work for them - Lee’s brother & partner/Lee’s mother would be my guess.

This impromptu camping trip has very obviously been planned for ages and I’d put money on it being a “so
So kindly gifted” trip or a “collab” with either a camping shop (Blacks/Tiso/Go Outdoors) or an actual campsite resort company - they don’t open their wallets for ANYTHING so there’s no way in the world they are paying to go camping - no way! Il bet any money they don’t venture more than an hour away from home also.

Reactions: 22
I don’t believe a single solitary word that leaves that woman’s lips.

Her mother wouldn’t get her fingers dirty doing manual work!!!! Ha! No, they will have had someone do the work for them - Lee’s brother & partner/Lee’s mother would be my guess.

This impromptu camping trip has very obviously been planned for ages and I’d put money on it being a “so
So kindly gifted” trip or a “collab” with either a camping shop (Blacks/Tiso/Go Outdoors) or an actual campsite resort company - they don’t open their wallets for ANYTHING so there’s no way in the world they are paying to go camping - no way! Il bet any money they don’t venture more than an hour away from home also.
Probably staying in the garden😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ooh errr missus. She’s a lovely human. Lolz. I can see this jar doesn’t include “wash radiators”. That was by far the best one in the jar.
F642AADA-4015-4E73-ADA8-1BB9CEF8FFF2.jpeg

I like the “donate three toys to charity”. No way does rebs know how to do that. Wonder if her version is “pick three #aff links to post on mammys gram”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The boredom sticks/Chore Chart/ Chore Sticks are from "Jordan Page from Fun Cheap or Free dot com" (that's how she says her name, no lie!) it's not a Meldrum original at all!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
ooh errr missus. She’s a lovely human. Lolz. I can see this jar doesn’t include “wash radiators”. That was by far the best one in the jar. View attachment 28359

I like the “donate three toys to charity”. No way does rebs know how to do that. Wonder if her version is “pick three #aff links to post on mammys gram”

“A lovely human”

She’s the exact opposite, actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be fair though she never said it was, she said she paid £3.99 or something for it.
Yeah the chart she showed on stories the other day she did, but a couple of weeks ago she was doing an "I'm bored jar" with different ideas for something to do when the girls say they're bored. She didn't credit anyone. I assumed she'd copied it from Emily Norris, I'm sure she did similar with lolly sticks a while ago!

Reactions: 5
Yeah the chart she showed on stories the other day she did, but a couple of weeks ago she was doing an "I'm bored jar" with different ideas for something to do when the girls say they're bored. She didn't credit anyone. I assumed she'd copied it from Emily Norris, I'm sure she did similar with lolly sticks a while ago!
Sorry, I misread the first bit of your post!

Reactions: 1
Noticed how she is very slowly creeping towards 100k on insta, I feel like everything they do/post now is being so, so put together and calculated to help get her that little bit closer and I’m sure there will be a big parade when she gets there. Lots of fake engagement, targeting smaller brands, trying to be so, so “relatable” all of a sudden now that the freebie holidays and Boden jumpers are no longer paying the bills 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
So Lee is contributing to the save the pennies effort by brewing and bottling his own belting brand of blinding beverage/ cider!

• Haha
Noticed how she is very slowly creeping towards 100k on insta, I feel like everything they do/post now is being so, so put together and calculated to help get her that little bit closer and I’m sure there will be a big parade when she gets there. Lots of fake engagement, targeting smaller brands, trying to be so, so “relatable” all of a sudden now that the freebie holidays and Boden jumpers are no longer paying the bills 🙄🙄🙄
Take a look through her followers on Instagram- soooooo many fake accounts. She’s blatantly bought loads of followers.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Arrive at the gym 25 mins early
Friends coming at 9.30

Is it just me or does any normal person think ‘oh tit, it’s not even open, oh well got my friends coming in less than an hour so will sack the gym for this morning’?

Reactions: 31
Arrive at the gym 25 mins early
Friends coming at 9.30

Is it just me or does any normal person think ‘oh tit, it’s not even open, oh well got my friends coming in less than an hour so will sack the gym for this morning’?
Yes. Any normal person.

I don’t even believe her though. She talks absolute tit 24/7.

Lee’s leg tattoo 🤢 tacky as tit, bet Edgy loves that 😂 Doesn’t really fit in with the look they’re trying to portray does it

(Oh & I have nothing against tattoos by the way, just think that one is hideous) reveals his true, dj chavtastic days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.