Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really is the same old tit from Princess Pinnochio and her manservant, Dweebydrawers. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You know guys, she may just be really really really stupid?
We think she has this game plan and she never gets anything right for a reason. Maybe she is just really thick? She hasn’t had a job in her life so we can’t think “oh she must be semi smart as she worked in retail or marketing or estate agents for a good amount of time” (no digging at these professions they were just the first that came to mind)

Reb, what’s your IQ? What did you come out of uni with? Because right now I’m just seeing you as the stupidest person I know

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What did she come out of university with? 🤔
Probably just loads of love bites....

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Nah seriously...what did she come out of uni with?

✔Baby in her belly
✔ Excuse not to work
✔ Extended pass for Daddy C to look after her
✔ No idea of real life

Unfortunately she missed the modules in honesty, good work ethic, equality & diversity 🤔

👩‍🎨👩‍🎨👩‍🎨👩‍🎨 Cracking Degree 👩‍🎨👩‍🎨👩‍🎨👩‍🎨.
The gym allow her to go outside normal hours 🤫
She's got a job cleaning the bogs.... 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Its odd she always goes on about how many calories she has burnt at the gym. She isn't doing it for weight loss apparently so it shouldnt actually matter. All that should matter is her heart is pumping and she got a sweat on and she feels good after🤷‍♀️. Totally smacks of disordered eating. Or just not having a bleeping clue what she is talking about.

Reactions: 20
Its odd she always goes on about how many calories she has burnt at the gym. She isn't doing it for weight loss apparently so it shouldnt actually matter. All that should matter is her heart is pumping and she got a sweat on and she feels good after🤷‍♀️. Totally smacks of disordered eating. Or just not having a bleeping clue what she is talking about.
Exactly. Obsessed, boring and illinformed idiot.

Someone pushing something she knows nothing about is in fact, dangerous.

Reactions: 16
Why are comments disabled from
Exactly. Obsessed, boring and illinformed idiot.

Someone pushing something she knows nothing about is in fact, dangerous.
She’s an absolute bloody tit.
She knows perfectly well what time the gym opens she goes often enough!
“Oh what a dick”. Oh my, yes you are in so many ways!

If she was going to do cardio and abs and was 25 mins early for opening and had friends coming at 9.30 (?) why not do the cardio outside before she could get in. Go for a bloody run? Do some HIIT exercises, jumping jacks, sprints, side to sides, high knees?

She could do so much more to promote the accessibility for women working out in gyms as it can be intimidating to go for the first time or anytime.
But she doesn’t.
I don’t think I have ever known anyone who loves themselves more than she does.
If she was chocolate she’d eat herself.

Don’t get me started on the kitchen makeover. I have a construction company and there is no way she and Pat did all that work with 3 kids, whilst still living there, on their own themselves, without professional intervention, in that time.

She is full of tit!

Reactions: 23
Why are comments disabled from

She’s an absolute bloody tit.
She knows perfectly well what time the gym opens she goes often enough!
“Oh what a dick”. Oh my, yes you are in so many ways!

If she was going to do cardio and abs and was 25 mins early for opening and had friends coming at 9.30 (?) why not do the cardio outside before she could get in. Go for a bloody run? Do some HIIT exercises, jumping jacks, sprints, side to sides, high knees?

She could do so much more to promote the accessibility for women working out in gyms as it can be intimidating to go for the first time or anytime.
But she doesn’t.
I don’t think I have ever known anyone who loves themselves more than she does.
If she was chocolate she’d eat herself.

Don’t get me started on the kitchen makeover. I have a construction company and there is no way she and Pat did all that work with 3 kids, whilst still living there, on their own themselves, without professional intervention, in that time.

She is full of tit!
I had my kitchen doors painted professionally ,2 painters.... it took them a FULL WEEK !!!

Reactions: 19
She needs to say if it was....the truth always comes out and that’s when it bites her in the arse!!! No shame at all in it, just very odd not to say!

Reactions: 12
Sure it is not just me, but this whole merry go round with Rebecca is becoming exceedingly boring.

She pisses people of
She lies constantly
She flaunts the rules all the time
She gets called out
She feigns anxiety and mental illness
She advises she is taking a step back
She comes back 2/3 days later max and mental illness has miraculously disappeared
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, repeat, repeat, repeat.

In addition she has absolutely no decent content in her YT, just the same old regurgitated 💩.

Just give it up Rebecca. You don’t have the professionalism or any decent morals to continue.

Reactions: 24
I had my kitchen doors painted professionally ,2 painters.... it took them a FULL WEEK !!!
And let’s not forget the wall tiles being painted too.
I’m seriously wondering if Edgy and Pat want a job, seeing as they did such a professional standard and in super quick time on THEIR first attempt. They should go into business! 🤣🤣
I could get them work easily!
I’ll get in touch and say that if that You Tube jam thing doesn’t work out, I could find them projects to work on. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.