Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I’m calling it, reality has set in and they can no longer afford murder mansion! Keep begging for a kindly gifted steel beam/knock through but before long it will be “we are downsizing because I’m more of an introvert” or “we are moving abroad because of the freedom with lees work as long as there’s an airport” blah blah blah. .
I think the house will be sold/on the market within the next 18months.
They won’t go abroad-that’s her talking shite for content.
They will spin it to sound like they moved for privacy reasons or some other gobshite.

Reactions: 21

Redbreast

VIP Member
Think she looks good now....what pisses me off is the constant disguising pics using her kids when really she wants people to massage her ego. Also I can’t get over how much her face has changed from that picture when Poppy was a baby. She looks so much more stressed, like she’s had a bloody awful year! Hope all this has been worth it for her! Couldn’t pay me to live her life. Like my privacy and knowing my children and location are safe. Value their happiness and safety above anything else. What a miserable existence. This is why it makes me laugh when people suggest those that are here are jealous. Jealousy is the last thing I feel towards her. Would bloody hate her life.

Jade33

VIP Member
Jesus.....pass me the sick bucket.
Yes this is what social media should be about, but as long as Rebecca remains a lying cocunt, then she brings these mediums into disrepute.View attachment 28229
No one has ever asked her to apologise for ups and downs, just for racist remarks put into vlogs (by her!), using a cancer scare to advertise next, making money off a food bank and dodgy advertising! Never has anyone criticised genuine ups and downs!

Alightened

VIP Member
So Poppy, what was your first word, was it Mummy or Daddy? Or was it Cheese😏. That poor child, forever being dragged in to perform for Edgy's sheep 😡

• Sad
  • Angry

Scarlett30

The insta story the other day about not replying to messages is shocking and to be honest totally disrespectful to the people who follow her and have made her money!!

If Joe Wicks the body coach can reply to DMs via voice notes she can reply to people. If she doesn’t have time why doesn’t she draft a nice message and copy and paste it. Simply saying “ I’ve read your message sorry I can’t respond Fully right now but thanks for getting in touch”

Simple!!! So it so bloody rude and self righteous. Many many accounts I have interacted with via DM that have a much much bigger following than her and they reply!!

So bloody rude!! Don’t forget Reb your followers are the reason you get that gifted gym trip that you love so much!!

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Doesnt mackerel have very fine bones?

She makes me laugh so much on stories.
Questions and answers.
I reinvent myself every singly day
She reinvents the truth every single day more like it.
Also all this team Meldrum crap is she implying when lee was off not working and sponging whilst she was sole earner was not working as a team?
If she taken her job seriously not made mistakes or lied it wouldn't have been stressful and perhaps lee could have got a job closer to home.

It’s a joke that she’s still trying to spin the lie that she’s decided to step back because she was feeling the pressure of being the sole earner. NO! no Rebecca you were pretty much forced to stop what you were doing because all of your lies and shady ways finally caught up with you and you can no longer get all the high end free stuff and money you were getting via adverts!
Gotta laugh.
She doesn’t want to be the sole earner but it’s fine, Lee can go back to work at be the sole earner?! Why not both of you go out to work? You have on hand childcare on your doorstep - why not get yourself a part time job Bec? Oh no - couldn’t possibly do that!

• Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
Messiah is also a parent - just because he doesn’t share pictures of his kids on his channel. That’s his concern - as a parent and what children are seeing online from these influencers on YouTube
This is exactly what I came in to say. He's a parent, once an avid follower of the Meldrums. I personally admire these people strong enough to call out these shady dealings, they've nothing to gain personally. I enjoy the variety and information in a wide range of topics they bring to me, they are interesting people for many reasons and from them I have found many more interesting people to follow than shitty mummies lying and cheating. My social media gives me far more satisfaction with a fun interesting and meaningful feed now.

• Heart

eyeballs

VIP Member
I was on the fence with her until today’s stories. What a bitch. I finally have seen her true colours. She thinks she is something special doesn’t she?

Onlyhereforthegossip

Chatty Member
Are these sheep really that fucking stupid that they pay their hard earned, possibly benefits cash to this greedy mare when in all likelihood these items were never actually paid for in the first place 😡 she really is the lowest of the low!

I’ve just donated to a local charity also local to her and she will have seen the Facebook posts, who are desperately trying to help a family in need who have literally nothing!!

• Sad

Awhenny

VIP Member
Its odd she always goes on about how many calories she has burnt at the gym. She isn't doing it for weight loss apparently so it shouldnt actually matter. All that should matter is her heart is pumping and she got a sweat on and she feels good after🤷‍♀️. Totally smacks of disordered eating. Or just not having a fucking clue what she is talking about.

Reactions: 20

Destybaby

I think shes got a great figure (particularly after 3 children) I just don’t see the need for her to pose on insta in her underwear.
Wouldn’t we all have a great figure if we was gifted sessions with a personal trainer and a live in nanny in the shape of lee to watch the kids

Primrose2

Chatty Member
The comment on the skin post “didn’t realise Scotland had such good weather” 🤣🤣🤣 bloody brilliant. So close to liking the comment but I know I will just get blocked and no longer be able watch the shitshow fall apart 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
Racism issue aside as I get why he wanted to make a stand on that, but does anyone else think Messiah Kaeto is WAY over invested in the meldrums? It’s a bit weird given his account appears to be about his music. Surely his music related followers would find it odd too?
He is working with several others to expose the influencers who are not being honest with their followers, he is also very concerned about children being used for engagement especially in the bath , on the potty etc as most people would be originally he was asked to get involved by myself and others after I tried to get the top mummy channels to highlight food banks all of my DMs were ignored So I resorted to commenting but then got abusive messages I got involved with clean honest living and organised Motherhood who have replied to my every message and
Messiah highlighted food banks on a post as did both other accounts and they then began exposing certain very shady influencers they use tattle for reference they are reaching those we can’t because we have been accused of trolling and bullying and many believe so won’t come here I had to change my account and name because a certain army targeted me so I am very grateful for those who have a far wider audience for getting involved which is what most of us want to see them exposed

• Heart

Somerville12

VIP Member
Littleone new member hello and welcome ....Out of interest what makes you think it's quite obvious they painted it ALL by themselves? Lee has been away all week, three kids with her with no Lee. No photos of videos of 're attaching the doors, or putting on new handles. We saw a couple of doors and one vid with a bit of paint on her hand. That's a very large kitchen with a LOT of doors and drawer fronts. Sorry call me cynical but I am a realist and she lies blatantly and by omission at a scary frequency. It's almost habitual. Plus what magical wizard cganged the breakfast bar into a new fancy black marble one?

Catwoman

VIP Member
I love their kitchen painting 👍

Doesn't bother me knowing they got it gifted, they did the graft painting it😊

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Right troops - I’ve just solo parented my kids in the bath and solo parented them off to bed - their Dad is out walking the dog so I’m solo parenting,right? 🙄

Literally no one believes you don’t use fake tan Reb, seriously just give it up. Your arm looks like a fucking Minion and your Dads looks like a typical old mans arm.

I guess it started to rain so you had to get home and brush on another coat of ronseal - all ready for tomorrow’s Instagram 👍🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
anyone else just want to scream in her face PUT THE PHONE DOWN!?!?

Her sheep have said they don’t like gym content but she still bangs on about it, links all her “workouts” and shows her “app stats” this all takes time. When at the same time she’s banging on about her chums coming over soon and she needs to hurry up. So how about reb you just put your fucking phone down do your shitty little workout then get home ASAP to see your chums and your kids?!?🤦‍♀️ You’re such a narcissist I don’t understand how anyone can tolerate you in real life

And as for the “tiredness” and I put in quotes because I just believe you are bored not truly tired. How about you get some kind of routine where you actually leave the house for work instead of just a gym session, nails and coffee?
She’s so self obsessed that she thinks people give a shit about her silly little “work outs” - it’s also a little brag about how so so tiny she is and how so so amazing she’s doing at the gym. Pass me the sick bucket.

Also, the gifted membership needs to be plugged - so she stays on the right side of good old uni chum Ben Kilner and and rich Daddy. Have to keep the rich locals on side!

Why can’t she fuck off to the gym at night, when her kids are in bed and she’s got naff all else to
Do? Instead of pretending she just has to go first thing in the morning even though they are apparently hosting guests (at 9.30am on a Sunday, who the fuck goes visiting at that hour of the day?!)

She’s just an idiot.

• Haha

fireflies

VIP Member
Katie Ellison, mummy in the know/ash mama reid/sj strum and sarah this mama life have always messaged me back promptly as themselves.
Only ptwm maybe Emily has a team or help.
I expect lee did a lot. Who will read emails or delete and block when shes busy.
Cant be arsed give her latest crap vlog a veiw.

• Haha