Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Exactly, probably taken 20+ photos, chose one, put on a shit filter and caption. Next joke

If I posted that my hubby would be mortified but guessing Lee is so so proud he scored such a ‘worldie babe’ 🤢
My husband would be the same! He would die of embarrassment (for me) if I was posing like an idiot and posting photos of myself like that. So self absorbed. But yeah - Lee will think it’s great. He’s got the mind of a 12 year old remember “oh look! Look at my absolute belter or a babes body! Haven’t I done well for myself lads?!”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Kelly (OM) has been talking about her shop on amazon, she puts everything she gets asked about on there, she earns commissions through affiliate links as she said it feels more authentic as it’s products she has bought and likes. She also says how to clear your cookies if you don’t want to use them and then shop. Amazon pay 8% so that’s quite a nice tidy sum little miss greedy knickers is conning out of her sheep!!!! 🤬(I’m not talking about Kelly)

• Wow

Catwoman

VIP Member
Is this a selling page she’s had for a while? She won’t get any views on it from me, I have second hand embarrassment for her, just give the bloody clothes to charity woman for goodness sake.
I've just had a peek, I simply cannot believe how arrogant she is to sell dirty clothes and how stupid people are to buy them. She's the gift that keeps on giving.
On a similar note, I have second hand embarrassment myself having seen a workmate gushing support of her on the selling page.

• Haha

Rubynoodle

She really has herself on a pedestal, saying to her followers that she won’t be replying because she doesn’t have someone to do it for her 🤦‍♀️ usually when you email or engage with a business, as a consumer you expect a reply to some extent. If she can’t do it (for what reason exactly) then hire someone who will if she wants to stay running as a business. If it’s just a hobby lose the af links and post as such instead of begging for freebies and engagement just when it suits you! She really has no regard for her followers atall. If joe wicks can reply to everyone personally and he has 2.7 million followers an international business, is travelling constantly, a daughter. She’s a moron!

Belleeyes

It seems as though she can do nothing right. Gets torn apart for not declaring properly...declares gifted as she is supposed to and is still attacked for it. Take a break will ya
Maybe if she wasn't as shady as they come she would be allowed more leeway. She should be fully declaring everything properly, including the affiliate links. She doesn't bother to do that either and they are 100% are ads. If it was my job I would be following the CMA rules which say gifted is still an add and since Lee has apparently been on the phone to them they clearly know that.

It's not hard.

Why doesn't she take a break from her whining about people wanting to declare affiliate links properly and take a break from being really shady?!

• Heart

Aberdeen Rock

Watched her vlog and she left the kids in the car whilst she got changed & wrapped the present.

Yes there are cameras around but what does everyone else think to this??

I am gobsmacked the thought entered her mind.

Fathead

VIP Member
In other words she just can’t be arsed 😂
So technically this is her job. It isn’t term time, the internet isn’t 39 weeks. Now imagine cracking that one out to your boss/colleagues/people who pay your wages . Sorry lads , cba answering my phone or emails for 6 weeks, ok bye . Man Alive

• Haha
  • Heart

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Oh someone’s been busy reading tattle today - HI REBECCA 👋

Narcissistic muppet.
Aww she never thought she would post pictures of herself in tiny tops on the Internet.
See I thought she would absolutely be the kind of person to post pics of herself in teeny tiny tops 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Alightened

VIP Member
I'm sure they'll be meeting up with their chums at a campsite somewhere🙄. The BBQ will be a bit of a soggy affair though🤣🤣. I've been camping loads, and camping in the rain with kids is horrendous. Hope they pitch the tent near a toilet block, otherwise there will be lots of trudging back and forth with the girls😂😂. Putting a tent up in the rain🤣🤣🤣🤣. It'll be like a bloody Carry On film😂😂😂

Hope they've packed the canoe😂

• Haha

HairyMaclary

Chatty Member
So ridiculous, just say you had help, I can't see anyone thinking any less of them for getting help, what people do hate is when they lie, is it still not going in?

I do like the kitchen now although the tiles could do with being a different colour and I think the floor looks better with the lighter colour but I don't care how you got it done I'd be more interested in that it can be done, what is the process (primer /paint wise).

You have 3 kids and it is the school holidays, I can't see anyone begrudging you getting someone in to do it, just be honest Rebs, otherwise you risk making other mums if 3 feel inadequate when they can't do even half what you have by themselves... Because it isn't realistic and your half story causes that

Redbreast

VIP Member
I’d be pissed off as an ‘influencer’ reading that statement. No Edgy, it’s called kindness, attentiveness and consideration that people like Katie and many more have for their followers. It’s time consuming but they still do it because they put a lot of time into their business. Suggesting they manage it because they have a team Is downright insulting! God she’s vile. So all the lovely conversations I’ve had with Katie and the others weren’t from them I was talking to a member of their staff.

Fuuuuuucccckkkk ooooooffffffffff. She just insults people, left, right and centre with such ease. How arrogant is she???!!!

Stupid idiot has a team for deleting and blocking but not for replies to followers. Lies, lies and more fucking lies 😡

• Angry

Jade33

VIP Member
Also - what a load of nonsense about having to buy new shoes for S every term because she’s always losing them.
No - you would go to the school to look for the lost item. And frankly if it’s happening every term, there’s something more going on there.
How is she losing shoes?! Surely the parent picking up would notice if she's not wearing them?! 😂

• Haha

Sponfused

VIP Member
All of that chat about doing up their kitchen and never once mentioning that it was an ad. This sneaky little cocunt defies belief. I don’t think she knows how to be anything other than deceitful.

I’m totally in the ‘brought in professionals camp’ too. That looks like a pretty good job, especially when it was supposedly done by a lazy influencer with absolutely no decorating experience.

Imagine all the sheep running out to paint their own kitchens now. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Maybe everyone should go and have a chat to Helen and she will let you know how to get a professional finish for free!

• Haha

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
What happened to women helping women? All your so so lovely Channel Mum "friends"? Not very empowering being passive aggressive to other accounts who actually work hard and appreciate their followers, as opposed to Grabecca who just sees them as cash cows. What happened Rebs, none of them lend you a couple of quid for an Amino shake so now you've got to sell your old manky clothes and have a dig at them, all the while playing the sympathy card? Aww diddums, you're actually going to have to pull your head so so far out your rammed ass to be a parent...at least for the sparse times theres not a babysitter or a granny around to do it for you.

Solo parenting on her solo brain cell

• Haha

Sabbie

VIP Member
It looks suspiciously too good for them to have painted it themselves. The doors look like they have been spray painted, and when did they start this job? You really have to wait for the paint and varnish to cure for quite a while before putting doors back in use. Of course close up it could look like a pile of shit. 😏

• Haha

Ems88

Chatty Member
One reply ‘I hold a tan for forever’ no no you don’t you lair it’s a filter 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
She’s that hard up for cash that she’s trying to flog soiled baby clothes?
Seriously Rebecca- give it up!
Get yourself a proper job, have a bit of self respect.
Sad isn’t it but I bet she is one of those who look down on benefit Claimants I am genuinely poor but I have never sold clothes mine or children’s I handed them to friends or family I never even knew people did this let alone someone in their position how can they claim to need money when she is paying for a babysitter so she can go to the Gym !!

Bottlebrush

Now there's an idea, I'll drive DPD speed up the massive drive tomorrow. I can't wait to see her camping. Cue hufty pufty face 😂⛺
How will all the Elemis and Olay skin routine products fit in the tent?
Will there be room for Rammi?...... need to bring him for the mental health.
Will Lee be able to cook his curry soup??
Will Princess Grabecca go??
Will Poppy sleep?
Tattle Bingo.... where will they go?
We will bring you any breaking news!
:m😂🤣

• Haha

Timewaster19

I love the way she states she hasn’t tried to remove the stain - like you lot aren’t worth the effort. Also proves how it is all about the money as those blocked on Ususal Instagram aren’t blocked on the sellling page. Proving the point of a comment made on her page yesterday. She will take anyone’s cash but only gushing comments! She has stooped to her final level of low! Please someone stop her!

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
The school prep vlog... 🙈

Uses it as an opportunity to slate poor S. If the poor kid is so disorganised then maybe that’s down to you Reb.

Also - most parents don’t spend the school holiday laying in bed and watching tv with a cup of tea..... cheeky cow! Most of us are out early in the morning going to this mythical place called WORK. You don’t have any concept of what that is,I know.

Also pretty sure it’s not encouraged to allow people to play in the school grounds during holidays...!

Honestly. 🙄🙈

• Heart