Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwoman

VIP Member
Playing catch up with tattle but just watched stories, I have two words....

Fucking Muppet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Yeah I don’t think it was appropriate to share that photo of S in the wedding dress.

How tiny must Shady have been when they got married?! She’s tiny now so she must have been ridiculously thin, like, unhealthy thin. Lee needs to shut his bloody mouth - no wonder she’s obsessed with counting calories and eating tiny portions if that’s the way he carries on.

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
ooh errr missus. She’s a lovely human. Lolz. I can see this jar doesn’t include “wash radiators”. That was by far the best one in the jar.
F642AADA-4015-4E73-ADA8-1BB9CEF8FFF2.jpeg

I like the “donate three toys to charity”. No way does rebs know how to do that. Wonder if her version is “pick three #aff links to post on mammys gram”

• Haha

Iamnotahuman

Rebecca if you reading this (which I’m sure you are)
I’m actually embarrassed for you!! Putting things for sale which were stained! WOW! Things must be really bad for you to have to do this..... I wouldn’t dream of selling stained clothing!

• Wow

stuffata

I can't believe her latest video....she is sooo fake!!!

And setting herself up as a parenting expert...yeah right!!!

There is so much wrong with her parenting i literally don't know where to start.

She is a classic narsacist setting herself up as either a hero or victim of every situation....she really should be studied!!

• Sick
So solo parenting is just looking after your child(ren) during the day without a partner or another person is it? I must tell my husband I’ve been solo parenting the last eight years; he hadn’t realised!

I have some fab single mum friends and they work so hard. Most with a father not in the picture at all, let alone back every few weeks, let alone not actually gone away yet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Watched her vlog and she left the kids in the car whilst she got changed & wrapped the present.

Yes there are cameras around but what does everyone else think to this??

I am gobsmacked the thought entered her mind.
The release of her new book ‘Mummy and Me - Solo Parenting for Dummies’ will teach you how leave your kids safely in a car.

Personally I think it would be easier take them out and back in the house instead of setting the camera up for the ‘perfect shot’.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Aww she never thought she would post pictures of herself in tiny tops on the Internet.
See I thought she would absolutely be the kind of person to post pics of herself in teeny tiny tops 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s full of crap - she’s posted umpteen photos of herself in sports bras/bikini tops/swimwear etc - it’s nothing new!

Bore off Reb.

• Haha

Clm1977

Chatty Member
Just a thought about the kitchen if they have used people to do it for them they wouldn't want to be instagramming vlogging with the possibility of them being seen and since they announced doing it Reb has been out alot more than normal with the girls in the past she would have the girls potter around the house maybe go for a walk in the woods then back to mooching on the sofa.
Also they has been stuff mentioned like the bit about painting I think it was the fridge handle but not showing they normally show everything that goes wrong.
But the biggest thing that has me wondering is this must have started about 5/6th July as she talks about starting it in the 7th July vlog and it's completely finished on the 12th July that's a max of 7 days all of which they have 3 children Lee's been on courses for about 4 of those days, played football been golfing and Reb has been out with the girls doing stuff all day alot of that time it just all seems a little fishy.

Is Kelly’s shop not different to Reb’s affiliate link / swipe ups?
I think it’s the same, as in Kelly and Reb both get commission if you buy via their link (or swipe up).

However, Kelly’s amazon shop looks like absolute professionalism. Everything is organised and laid out clearly. Kelly is also very clear about what she earns if you buy something via her shop. It’s a world (universe, actually) away from Grabecca’s shady swipe up links to undisclosed websites where the ‘affiliate’ is written in white on a white background.

Kelly’s approach makes me want to buy things (if I need them) from her amazon shop, just to say thank you for being so transparent and having integrity.

Funmum

Must be great to take 15 seconds out of your day to say your kids need shoes!!! Next thing everyone has new shoes! She’s sell her kids if she could!!!! Joke of a mother 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Angry
  • Sick

Laurob

Never one to usually comment, I do enjoy the reading! However I used to love Rebecca & the fam a few years ago when she first started out, stopped about a year ago as the constant ADs were too much, unfollowed on insta too as I found her so fake. I’ve just watched the latest vlog, HOW MANY TIMES does she say ‘gym’ - it actually started to annoy me 😂 also - no shower and off to a birthday party & she left the kids all strapped in the car whilst she fannies about wrapping present?! Sorry but that’s so so horrible, I don’t keep my 6 year old out my sight when I’m ‘running in’ ANYWHERE! I am local to them too, just morbid curiosity keeps me drawn to her! Ugh.
I’m also a SINGLE mum who (although I coparent well with my ex) gets NO BREAKS when I’m with my son! She’s such a joke!

• Haha

Maisy1910

This sadly sums up the type of person she is if ever anyone was in any doubt ... selling stained, dirty clothes that she was given for free and taking advantage of the fact ‘her fans’ are impressionable enough to actually buy them. How very sad and how people can continue to admire and support her is beyond me. This is the problem with society if people like her are classes as ‘role-models.’ 😭

• Sad

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
This is so low, all those sheep who worship her would give their left arm to have her 'preloved clothes' and she's completely taking advantage.

Why not wash the clothes, try to remove the stains, iron them and then give them to a charity or a charitable organisation that HELP those who need help. Or give them to a friend who might like them.

These clothes were almost certainly given to her for free / discounted / affiliated or whatever. She's taking the absolute piss by making money from them. Especially selling them in that condition and at such high delivery costs.
Someone asked her this yesterday and her response was that she needs the money....!

Thing that makes me laugh is there’s no way in hell she would EVER buy second hand clothes- and no way would she ever buy second hand clothes that had minging food stains all over them.

Absolutely pathetic. And more fool the morons who are actually paying money for this tat. Fucking idiots.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I thought Mrs. Meldrum has shown us rock bottom in her tattle trolls upload.
And then I saw @mrsmpreloved
That, is what we refer to as 😐
rock bottom.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lexi_58836

Ok, I don’t tend to watch her vlogs anymore but thought I’d check out last nights one, how arrogant is she! ‘Where there’s a will there’s a way’ 🤬 I cannot wait until pats away and it all goes tits up and she cannot get to her precious gym!!!! She is so bloody obnoxious. No Grabby, for some people, having SO SO much me time is an impossible dream! Yes
That particular where there’s a will there’s a way line really annoyed me. I’m a mum of three - 6.5, 2.5 and 7 months. I can get the gym for £2 a month with my work but still don’t go as my 2.5 year old isn’t in nursery so I’d need to find someone to have the little 2... then when hubby is home we eat then bath and bed time. The only time I could go is past 8pm but I’m wiped out by then. She needs to see how bloody easy she’s got it!!!

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She's that desperate, she'll be selling tickets for a tour of her "Well Known" mansion soon👻
Haunted house tours. She can get dressed up in the wedding dress - splash some ketchup all over it, be like a day out at the London Dungeons (the inchmarlo dungeons) charge a few quid for a tour of the house, the utility room and the shed. Get an Instagram photo booth set up in a wheelie bin 👍

Also - what kind of ridiculous business strategy is that? Make the selling page private?!!! Fuck sake!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣👍 good one Reb. Good one!

• Haha

Bumbleroftheberries

I've taken screen grabs taken to send to HMRC as undeclared earnings, and to brands who have gifted to her.

Selling stained clothes is absolutely vile. A charity shop wouldn't even accept those.

• Heart
  • Haha

Clm1977

Chatty Member
Next on mrsmpreloved this lovely outfit of Poppys complete with extra pen marks (possible dinner and other stuff who knows how lucky you will be).
Dont worry it hasn't been washed as I never wash the stuff Im gifted and plan to sell but just for you very unimportant people I have sprayed it with some crap in a can I was gifted so that I didn't need to wash clothes.
You can own this lovely outfit for the very fair one off payment of only £39.99 plus p+p (at time of listing p+p is £10 but can rise if I need a little extra to buy my team an ice cream)
Wanting to be totally transparent this not an AD because I dont believe I advertise I just scam you lucky people. First to type sold wins.

Screenshot_20190720-184453_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart