Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Largerlout

I still feel like lee is the kind of person to comment on and pressurise a woman about their weight/blondeness/clothes etc.
Also their ability to make pretty stripes in the carpet with the hoover 🙄😂
Lee's a complete dick without accounting for any of those things. Toxic male; end of.

Reactions: 22

Jeezo T

Children deserve respect and privacy they may as well go and hand photos out to strangers in the street basically the same thing!!! Have they not heard of online safety !!! Are they really that naive regarding protection of children, in a few years time when all these mummy vloggers children are older it will rear it’s ugly head!!!!

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I can't figure out of she is skint pretending to be rich or rich pretending to be skint!!!

Will the nelson's freebee holiday, Free clothes,free gym membership and all the free clothes and other shit be texable? How does it work, does anyone know? Could it be that she's got a big tax bill coming her way??
All of the gifted stuff should have been declared to the HMRC because it’s classed as income earned and as such would be taxable. I think the only exemption is if they are sent stuff to the PO Box - things they get without an agreement in place.

The holidays/make up/clothes/furniture/gym membership & PT sessions/electronics etc all should be logged as income.
The tax man would have a field day I think because old Shady won’t have declared bugger all.

I don’t think the Meldrums are rich. I think the Cannons have money, I think Daddy Cannon has helped them out a lot financially. I think they have had a lot of free stuff over the last few years and have had to pay for very little. They like to give the impression that they are well off but look at what they actually spend money on - they food shop at Aldi, never go out as a family or do anything other than things they get as freebies, don’t buy anything for the house, don’t buy any clothes aside from Primark cheap tat. It’s all fake - their entire existence is a complete fabrication.

littlemisspiggy

Chatty Member
I think she just needs to stop indulging her. Like when she filmed that bit were poppy dictates were she gets picked up from out the cot and telling S what to do ect..she’s just becoming quite spoilt and bossy.
[/QUOTE]

Hmmm.....Quite spoiled....the apple’s not fallen far from that tree then 🤔

Little Poppy beautiful little thing she is. But the sad eyes when she has that bloody camera shoved in her face. She looks bewildered. Bless her.

Last edited:
  • Sad

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I bet Grandad and her mother have been roped in to do the painting whilst she mooches around doing bugger all. She did say on her Instagram that she was up until nearly midnight with Lee painting the doors🤔. Do we believe it or not?😏
I don’t believe a single solitary word that leaves that woman’s lips.

Her mother wouldn’t get her fingers dirty doing manual work!!!! Ha! No, they will have had someone do the work for them - Lee’s brother & partner/Lee’s mother would be my guess.

This impromptu camping trip has very obviously been planned for ages and I’d put money on it being a “so
So kindly gifted” trip or a “collab” with either a camping shop (Blacks/Tiso/Go Outdoors) or an actual campsite resort company - they don’t open their wallets for ANYTHING so there’s no way in the world they are paying to go camping - no way! Il bet any money they don’t venture more than an hour away from home also.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
View attachment 29208

The tent was first to go in... 🤭🤡

Why are they taking sun hats?! Where does she think they are going?! It’s pissing rain in the north east of Scotland - it’s going to be wet & miserable! I hope the kids are in proper outdoor clothes (trousers, jumpers, rain jackets, wellies) and not dressed up in bloody skirts or tutus or fucking sparkly ballet pumps.

• Haha
  • Heart

Redbreast

VIP Member
Well, it has to be weary... Rhymes with dreary, then there's sleepy, like greedy it's one of the 7 dwarves... Oh and drained rhymes with her stained... Oops I mean tanned skin... Apply so, so to every bit of shit she utters and we're there!
Quick! Someone send for the remedy... Dial 999 and ask for the ASA 😂
Why no comments showing in the kitchen paint ad? I smell a rat again....
Fuck this crap... in her comments ....
I’ve let go of the fear of criticism (my arse) - cue meltdown in one weeks time about the nasty, vicious trolls. 🤣

Took me ages to catch up on thread. Wetting myself at some of these comments! Influenza 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Kitchen looks nice I think, fresh and more modern but it’s a bit too clinical/white for me. White tiles and white cupboards bit much but it’s a definite improvement. However it’s all been gifted 🙄 what a joke.

The picture of her (filterered to fuck) Jesus she loves herself. Someone mentioned the people she knows locally and what they must think of her. I was trying to picture a couple of the mums at my school doing the same (looking at themselves in the mirror, different positions, talking about how tiny they are, touching themselves adoringly with their one little finger gliding over whatever they’re fucking talking about, pouting, just generally absolutely bloody loving themselves so so bloody much). Yeah. I would think they were a bit of TWAT. (Using your description there Rebby).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s her attitude. The way she comes on and rants. Comes across very grumpy. Why can’t she just address it softly and politely like other people.
She is a ‘public figure’ she has to expect people look at it in different ways and she has to understand that.
she is just rubbing people up the wrong way and doesn’t get it. 🙄
It doesn’t matter anyway, she has damaged herself and her own brand already. Can’t ‘work’ in effect by doing ads because of her own doing. She is taking a relaxed approach now and slowly but surely damaging it more and more.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
OK, so maybe she didn't realise that 'sole parenting' when she meant Lee was on a course for 3 hours wasn't the correct phrase to use. She isn't the only vlogger to use this term whenever they are left on their own with their own children. Maybe she didn't realise that for parents who are doing the job of two parents for the majority / all of the time this phrase could be condescending and upsetting but bloody hell her reaction. Her rude replies on the grid, her whinge on her stories. Her inability to accept that her words can upset people. She needs to give up this YouTube jam if something like this winds her up so much. It's been said a hundred times before she needs to get some professional PR advice or give up.

But giving her plenty of engagement on the post though which I think was the whole point in the first place. Don't feed her sheep.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Awww I missed that and it's no longer there now
It’s still there - just a quick clip - she was mocking Rebecca by saying “oh my god guyyyyys I’ve had soooooo many DMs that I might not be able to reply to everyone!” And the next clip was her standing there with the sound of tumbleweed blowing around 😂😂😂👍

• Haha
  • Heart

Ineedahero

I think kitchen looks great. Just wish someone else would foot the bill for doing my home renovation 🙄

Sheepie

There is no way they have had time in the last week or so to take all those doors and drawer fronts off, painted them all, painted the tiles and cooker hood and get it all back on. Lee has been on courses and Rebecca has been a "full time mum". Someone else has done all the work - I would put money on it!

mbeamethyst

Long time Tattle lurker enjoying all the banter (although have to confess to not knowing who most of these "wonderful" human beings are in the threads!); I've not stuck my head above the parapet before now and I'm not following the delightful Mrs M but the thread got me curious so I had a wee look - holey moley what a #carcrash.

So many thoughts/questions, but for now wanted to know if anyone had spotted in the comments for #faceappchallenge post whether anyone was brave enough to say "the future is bright, the future is Orange"?? That filter/fake tan combo is god awful.

Oh and I'm pretty sure that the photo in today's post was from their local garden centre (car park) not a park.

• Haha
  • Wow

Popper

VIP Member
100% sun beds and/or fake tan. It’s getting ridiculous though! Plus the filter she uses.

Someone needs to tell her that looking after your kids for a few hours is NOT “solo parenting” it’s just being a regular parent while your other half is at work.

Spending the day in the park..... hnmmm. Having more work done on the kitchen are we?!
Exactly! The term “solo parenting” gets thrown around far too much by these instamums. Solo parenting is when you look after your kids, by yourself 24/7. You don’t have the security of a partner coming home at night, or the security of a second income, the emotional support - you are on your own. Not being a mum while your partner is on some course 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

ChilliDog

Jeez I’m shattered. Have been solo parenting since I picked the kids up from the childminders after WORK and then fed them, washed them and put them to bed....so glad my husband is home now so I’m no longer solo. #shattered

• Haha
  • Heart

Largerlout

Why do you feel sorry for Lee?!!!
He’s been just as involved in this whole sorry mess! He’s every bit as bad as Rebecca - don’t be fooled!
He’s been living the life of Riley for the last few years, going on umpteen free holidays, enjoying all the perks - thousands of pounds worth of free stuff etc
He’s an absolute weapon and it will do him good to get back to reality, back to the real world of work and having to actually graft for money.
Damn fucking right. He did nothing to educate and or help his wife in her persistent cock ups. He just runs and hides when shit hits the fan....back he comes when money and freebies are being given. He is an absolute piece of shit!

• Heart
  • Haha

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Mackerel is cheap though. You can buy three packs of four mackerel fillets in Aldi for the price of one pack of two salmon fillets.

I dont think they are skint. I think they are tight. So used to other people paying for them or getting stuff for free that they don’t like paying for anything.

Izzy B

To solve their space problem they could have used their gifted roof box from Halfords but oh no they sold it on a local selling page not long after they were gifted it! Great weekend to go camping, local flood warnings are in place!!

On a different note...I see another of their neighbours have put their house up for sale 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha

Bellingham

Let me get this straight, she's going to tag team parent with some 'chum' in the gym... So the kids have to put up with DOUBLE the time in the gym???? Why wouldn't they just babysit at home and play, dragging a toddler to the gym for 2 hours 😬😬😬 Bloody poor Poppy!!!!!!!! NEGLECTED OR WHAT!!!!

• Sad