Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jade33

VIP Member
I just commented told her she looks like David Dickenson I am sure she does it to annoy us 😂
Yeah but she "loves it, which is all the maters" 😂😂😂
Can tell she's had a few! 😂

Poppy's outfit is covered in felt tip, it'll be on preloved tomorrow #NoIDidntBotherToWashIt

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Jade33

VIP Member
Just seen the makeup free post, so (so) many sheep asking about her tan, are they blind?! How do they not know its a filter?! 😂 surprised they're not asking how she gets her grass so blue 🙄

• Haha

Clm1977

Chatty Member
Well I think shes using the half naked look at me im wonderful shit to distract from the fact we called her out on the Kitchen.
Ive noticed how since she revealed it was complete on insta they are back to mooching around the house all day. No outings for the children over the weekend, at home all today. Its all very interesting.

• Haha

Primrose2

Chatty Member
as soon as she said “we might not even knock through because we are so happy with it” pleeeeaase she’s been droaning on about how she hates that kitchen since the day they set foot in there (literally the house reveal video) she forgets she puts her entire existence online.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Urgh im
Sorry but she absolutely loves herself.
Posting a boomerang video of herself today - apparently when she’s just woken up (aye,right) but making sure it’s a full body shot of her in a skimpy bra top and shorts - basically posing in her undies. 🙄💤

She must seriously rate herself.

I think she needs to sort her diet out - she looks far too thin - she’s got the body of a 10 year old. Nothing womanly or attractive about it.

ALMRPM

So the ' I use the affected links so I can give my poor, wee girls a few treats over the summer' actually means so I can afford a babysitter so I don't have the inconvenience of having my ramming sessions and self care 'me' time disturbed by those pesky kids.
I thought this exact thing ☝ "No unessacary spending this summer...." but she can spend money on a babysitter to palm the kids off to..... that's assuming she's paying her? Knowing Beggy Grabecca she's probably getting the services of the local babysitter for free in exchange for advertising her and putting her on a #AF link on her Instagram 🙄

• Angry

Star_seeker

@Thetig I'm sorry for your loss. I hate the phrase "solo parenting" for exactly this reason!!

I'm sure the grass at that park wasn't blue this morning 🤔🤔 I smell a filter in use again

Yoko

Chatty Member
I’m so embarrassed for her flogging all these dirty old clothes! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Give them to charity and spend the time your using taking photos and uploading to clean and tidy your shit hole of a house!

daisiemae

Why does she use that filter 🤦‍♀️ In videos and thumbnails she looks her age and has nice clear skin. But those photos she looks 15 years older and like a leather handbag. I don’t get her obsession with being tanned?!

• Haha
The next thread is thread 50! 🎉

Does tattle award influencers with anything special when they reach 50 threads, you know, like the play button on YouTube? 😂

Just wanted to get that off my chest 😀 As you were...back to ramming, tanning and solo parenting...Mrs M is on fine form today!

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
From what I understand if the company doesnt have any control over what is posted ie having to use certain words/post x amounts of time then gifted is sufficient. It's the equivalent to sponsorship instead iyswim

No, under the updated rules set out by the ASA/CAP it should be clearly labelled as an AD.
It doesn’t matter if it’s a paid for advert, a gifted item with no obligation to post, an affiliate link - they are ALL advertising one way or another and as such they are ALL meant to be clearly marked as an advert.

There’s a very easy to follow flow chat made specifically for influencers on the ASA website that tells them EXACTLY how they should be labelling every damn post.

The Meldrums deliberately choose to ignore the rules to continue trying to fool those of follow them.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Also - what a load of nonsense about having to buy new shoes for S every term because she’s always losing them.
No - you would go to the school to look for the lost item. And frankly if it’s happening every term, there’s something more going on there.

Reactions: 19

Largerlout

No change there then, she’ll be far too busy reading here, blocking and deleting, no time to engage with her fans🤫does anyone here think that this should be on her grid so that all of her fans can see it? 🤔
What she is actually saying, to her followers is "now I am no longer getting the #ads, there is zero reason for engagement with you peasants." She'll soon start replying when she needs them to line her pockets and pay for some treats for the girlies over the holidays; you know, like a NANNY!!!!

Yes totally put on the grid.
She really doesmt care.
Its almost like lee going back to work shes no longer boss babe working mun shes jjst a normal mum flying solo spinning too many plates and the affiliate make her pocket money to buy the kids treats.
Shes never followed ASA rules.
On side note whys she wearing her wedding dress?
Because she's an attention seeking cocunt! She has fuck all to do during the day so fannys about in the loft looking for old clothes which provide Pat with an ideal opportunity to exhibit his toxic masculinity, on the Gram! 😂😂😂

• Heart

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
Hi guuuys! I’ve been on holiday for a bit and I’ve given up watching Reb. But I’ve been following along on here. I cannot believe she’s put her foot in it again. She’s a prize twat :m . Looking forward to the carnage escalating when Lee is offshore.

As you were comrades ✌🏻

Anita

None of the YouTubers or the ones on Instagram really care about the fact that their kids photos might be use by pedophiles, I mean they know before hand that by putting them online there’s that risk so they don’t care 🤷🏻‍♀️ otherwise they wouldn’t do it! It’s disgusting, their own parents doing this to them! They seriously have no shame! There should be a law that should prohibit minors been exposed on their parents platforms for this same reason! How can they sleep at night??!! Don’t know what’s worse, the fact that there are people out there using this kids photos or the fact that it’s their own parents doing it😡

• Angry