Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ALMRPM

Hi Guuuuuuuys, I'm a bit behind here, am i right in thinking Pat hasn't even gone yet she she's already roped in a babysitter? 🙈👀

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Popper

VIP Member
Imagine in any other job saying, I’m not going to reply to any messages or emails because I get so many every day and it takes too long....... and I don’t have anyone to do it for me. So obvious that she’s never worked a proper day in her life and has zero discipline when it comes to work ethic. Surely her sheep will see how rude and ungrateful she is now? Imagine they told her that they were no longer going to engage with her?????

• Heart

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Always tickles me how influenzas (germ pun intended), can’t just take a photo of whatever they intend to photograph. They always have to include their feet. What’s that about?

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Me too I can’t bear to watch her anymore but giving advice about parenting is beyond ridiculous she is beyond ridiculous she is so so angry that she has lost her personal assistant because she is now not the sole earner she can barely hide her fury at losing her power resorting to begging and selling stained baby clothes how the mighty have fallen I feel a little sorry for the bairns they have no choice but to put up with moody mammy but I have zero sympathy for this spoilt madam she has been the master of her own demise greed is ugly and she is reaping the rewards of her own making will she learn from her mistakes? No because she is never wrong , everything is someone else’s fault I do feel a little sorry for Lee I bet he is looking forward to going offshore for a break , I predict another meltdown is imminent !
Why do you feel sorry for Lee?!!!
He’s been just as involved in this whole sorry mess! He’s every bit as bad as Rebecca - don’t be fooled!
He’s been living the life of Riley for the last few years, going on umpteen free holidays, enjoying all the perks - thousands of pounds worth of free stuff etc
He’s an absolute weapon and it will do him good to get back to reality, back to the real world of work and having to actually graft for money.

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Totally agree with you. Her reactions and responses are very immature and childlike. They are clearly as as a result of her never really having to work in ‘the real world’ - in that she would soon learn that ranting isn’t appropriate in the adult workplace.

• Heart

littlemisspiggy

Chatty Member
Why are comments disabled from
Exactly. Obsessed, boring and illinformed idiot.

Someone pushing something she knows nothing about is in fact, dangerous.
She’s an absolute bloody tit.
She knows perfectly well what time the gym opens she goes often enough!
“Oh what a dick”. Oh my, yes you are in so many ways!

If she was going to do cardio and abs and was 25 mins early for opening and had friends coming at 9.30 (?) why not do the cardio outside before she could get in. Go for a bloody run? Do some HIIT exercises, jumping jacks, sprints, side to sides, high knees?

She could do so much more to promote the accessibility for women working out in gyms as it can be intimidating to go for the first time or anytime.
But she doesn’t.
I don’t think I have ever known anyone who loves themselves more than she does.
If she was chocolate she’d eat herself.

Don’t get me started on the kitchen makeover. I have a construction company and there is no way she and Pat did all that work with 3 kids, whilst still living there, on their own themselves, without professional intervention, in that time.

She is full of shit!

Meerkat

If it’s gifted should it be #AD?!

(Actually really like it and quite looking forward to seeing their video on how they did it - appreciate content like that but should still be labelled correctly?!)

Emoji

Chatty Member
I'm fuming Bobux have sent her free shoes. I've been buying their shoes and sandals for my daughter for 3 years.
Now I'll have to find another brand that don't work with twats like Mrs M.

Popper

VIP Member
When no companies will gift them a free holiday and they are too tight to pay for their own. Love her her bio describes her as an adventure seeker - aye, when people are paying for those adventures! Too tight to pay for her own trips! A fun summer in store for fiyah, florenco and coco pops - cleaning radiators.

• Haha

Sponfused

VIP Member
How about the 5 mins of “crotch cam” on the new vlog when she was showing off her new leggings! Says you can’t see her underwear but then points out the bow on the front of them. 🤭 All from the shy woman who could never imagine posting a pic of her midriff to the internet.

• Sick

stuffata

Obviously had someone in to do work in the kitchen the day they spent 6 hours in the park [emoji849][emoji19]
That's exactly what i thought!!! No way she would spontaneously spend a long period of time out of the house with her children for no reason.

It Will come out...it always does..any locals want to tell us what they know?

Catwoman

VIP Member
Nah seriously...what did she come out of uni with?

✔Baby in her belly
✔ Excuse not to work
✔ Extended pass for Daddy C to look after her
✔ No idea of real life

Unfortunately she missed the modules in honesty, good work ethic, equality & diversity 🤔

👩‍🎨👩‍🎨👩‍🎨👩‍🎨 Cracking Degree 👩‍🎨👩‍🎨👩‍🎨👩‍🎨.
The gym allow her to go outside normal hours 🤫
She's got a job cleaning the bogs.... 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

littlemisspiggy

Chatty Member
Fuck me!
She’s finally got a job......babysitting
Surely that’s what you call someone who looks after children for a few hours??

In Grabecca”s head though that’s solo parenting 🤣🤣🤣

Isn’t she wonderful!

Also I wonder if the spray painters who did her kitchen cupboards gave her a quick coat of ronseal whilst they were there...?

Last edited:
  • Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Fuck sake - why is she touching herself up at the start of the vlog when she’s doing the hard sell on the gym shark leggings?! 🤮 love how she saying that the eBay ones are ok “if your on a tight budget” oh fuck off you patronising cow, you didn’t even pay for those stupid gym shark leggings!
Also, did she just grab a dirty gym top off the floor and put it on?! She’s so rank!

Gotta laugh at a lot of the comments too

“Can you do a video on how to be organised with 3 kids?” ——— erm why?! She’s the most disorganised person ever? Did you not just watch her try to wrap a present on the fly while her kids are sat in the car?!!

“Do you go to the Crief Hydro?” “Are you ever in Perth?” ————- STALKERS 😳

“Do a meal plan/what I eat in a day video” ——- well that would be a quick video - she doesn’t fucking eat! The half eaten strawberry was probably her, that was what she had for her lunch!

These people are bloody stupid!

• Haha
  • Sick

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
So so tired during the day but can’t sleep at night? Sorry but to me that screams of just being bored with your life! She has no structure, discipline or focus.
She’s not tired, she’s just bone idle!

Qwerty123

Some advice for Mrs Meldrum - Don’t like people’s opinions? Don’t do YouTube and invite opinions! Simples!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Mumof3withnovlogging

Totally agree tbf I say ‘I’m riding solo today’ when hubby is at work, he works 13/14 hr days so the kids are in bed when he leaves for work and when he gets home. I personally don’t think there’s an issue with using the term solo parenting 🤷🏼‍♀️
My husband also works long days, he leaves the house before the children wake up and gets home after I’ve put them to bed. But I am a SAHM therefore I am just parenting?? I’m not solo parenting because his role during the week is to go out to work and mine is to stay home and look after the children so it’s just parenting!

Reactions: 22