Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel she is posting that underwear shot to wind us up. If not she is becoming a very brave ‘introvert’ 🤣🤣
Right, no way she’s an introvert. She was wild when she was younger; remember those old videos on YouTube and the cringeworthy pics from when she ‘worked’ in Florida? No way. She is however very much into herself :sick:

Im genuinely curious who could actually be interested in watching those videos of her at the gym? It’s just bizarre. Nobody cares Rebecca, do your workouts, don’t do your workouts, move along.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wish I had tic tacs! Bigger boobs in hot weather is not fun!! 😂 ( only joking, they’re healthy boobs so they are great boobs) that’s all that matters.
You are so right. (Although if the boob gods were to gift me with a little bit of cleavage i wouldn’t say no 😜🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel she is posting that underwear shot to wind us up. If not she is becoming a very brave ‘introvert’ 🤣🤣
She is so, so trolling us nasty tattle bullies with that picture. Look at my teeny tiny rammed stomach....

As an aside, I’d it me or does she always look awkward / uncoordinated in her gym vids? I don’t think she can concentrate and move at the some time 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I really hope she doesn't 'influence' anyone into an eating disorder. She's basically saying if you eat teeny tiny portions of food and work off as many calories as possible at the gym then you will have a flat tiny stomach. She really seems to focus heavily on the number of calories she's worked off each session.

It's not a healthy approach and it's even more worrying when you think of how many people follow her and want to copy her.

Reactions: 18
i don't mind her gym stuff at all....i'm sporty myself and must bore everyone on my sm with my stuff....but i work in a very stressful environment and colleagues are literally dropping with poor mental health. getting out for a run has saved me time and time again, for me its a lifesaver.

she's gone from zero activity to this, shows it can be done, its a change of mindset and is healthy. so i can only commend her on this.....for once.

i aree,the calories part is a bit strange though

Reactions: 7
Happiness is... being able to stealth boast about how slim one is while trying to disguise it in a family post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh someone’s been busy reading tattle today - HI REBECCA 👋

Narcissistic muppet.
Aww she never thought she would post pictures of herself in tiny tops on the Internet.
See I thought she would absolutely be the kind of person to post pics of herself in teeny tiny tops 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aww she never thought she would post pictures of herself in tiny tops on the Internet.
See I thought she would absolutely be the kind of person to post pics of herself in teeny tiny tops 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s full of crap - she’s posted umpteen photos of herself in sports bras/bikini tops/swimwear etc - it’s nothing new!

Bore off Reb.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The woman absolutely adores herself. Poppy is being used as prop so she can read hundreds of comments on how toned her arms are.

Yes they are toned Rebecca and I too would be like Arnold effing Schwarzenegger if my husband was at home 24/7 and I had in laws etc round the corner to help out.

What’s she going to do when Pat goes back to work? I bet ya Rammi or whatever his name is starts PTing her at home

Reactions: 18
The woman absolutely adores herself. Poppy is being used as prop so she can read hundreds of comments on how toned her arms are.

Yes they are toned Rebecca and I too would be like Arnold effing Schwarzenegger if my husband was at home 24/7 and I had in laws etc round the corner to help out.

What’s she going to do when Pat goes back to work? I bet ya Rammi or whatever his name is starts PTing her at home
Poppy has been used as a prop since conception.

Oh god - imagine old Rammi coming to
murder heights for a private home PT sesh. That would get the curtains twitching down Inchmarlo! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Poppy has been used as a prop since conception.

Oh god - imagine old Rammi coming to
murder heights for a private home PT sesh. That would get the curtains twitching down Inchmarlo! 🤣🤣🤣
I'm just so bored of her false self depreciation and need for constant positive validation/ compliments.
Shes so so needy and high maintenance.
She always has to be the centre of attention.
I have nothing against being fit and healthy bit think it comes before her kids its borderline obsessive these days.
How easy it will be when lees away we will see.
Im sure his life be easier he will actually get breaks and be fed i guess .
What happened to lees fitness transformation?
That poor toddler is so exploited.
I know she thinks we all jealous trolls im not remotely jealous i know im a lovely human.
I know most of my local community dont gossip and detest me.
Im not perfect parent by any means but my kids come 1st before my hair nails and fitness needs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
i don't mind her gym stuff at all....i'm sporty myself and must bore everyone on my sm with my stuff....but i work in a very stressful environment and colleagues are literally dropping with poor mental health. getting out for a run has saved me time and time again, for me its a lifesaver.

she's gone from zero activity to this, shows it can be done, its a change of mindset and is healthy. so i can only commend her on this.....for once.

No fan of Reb and or bigging her up and or slaghing her off. What are you doing to help these poor individuals whom are literally dropping with their mental health?

I'm just so bored of her false self depreciation and need for constant positive validation/ compliments.
Shes no needy and high maintenance.
She always has to be the centre of attention.
I have nothing against being fit and healthy bit think it comes before her kids its borderline obsessive these days.
How easy it will be when lees away we will see.
Im sure his life be easier he will actually get breaks and be fed i guess .
What happened to lees fitness transformation?
That poor toddler is so exploited.
I lnow she thinks we all jealous trolls im not remotely jealous i know im a lovely human.
I know most of my local community dont gossip and detest me.
Im not perfect parent by any means but my kids come 1st before my hair nails and fitness needs.
That’s exactly it - she’s constantly looking for everyone to fawn over her. Post a photo in a crop top or whatever - why the need for the gushing caption, telling the world how pleased you are with yourself? It’s so juvenile and self serving.

If you are really that content with yourself you don’t need to seek validation from outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Introvert my arse!!! Omg she absolutely loves herself, and needs constant validation about how so so tiny she is. Someone pass the sick 🤢 bucket please 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also... #whatmamaworemonday 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Bollocks has she!

Don’t be so gullible!

She’s being PAID to promote the gym by way of a gifted membership- she wouldn’t have set foot in the place otherwise. The PT sessions are a business arrangement with Rami - she’s not paying for them and would never pay for them!
Don’t believe for a second that all the gym chat is the whole truth - she’s benefiting from it and not for health or fitness reasons.
She hardly eats - that’s why she’s thin!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bollocks has she!

Don’t be so gullible!

She’s being PAID to promote the gym by way of a gifted membership- she wouldn’t have set foot in the place otherwise. The PT sessions are a business arrangement with Rami - she’s not paying for them and would never pay for them!
Don’t believe for a second that all the gym chat is the whole truth - she’s benefiting from it and not for health or fitness reasons.

Agreed this gym thing wouldn’t of happened if she wasn’t getting it for free.

Reactions: 10
Bollocks has she!

Don’t be so gullible!

She films her life and has shown time and time again how flakey she is.

She never sticks to anything, unless there is money/ AF link or something free involved. Then that's what she now loves until the next must do/have thing comes along.

What happened to the horse riding??

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.