Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She films her life and has shown time and time again how flakey she is.

She never sticks to anything, unless there is money/ AF link or something free involved. Then that's what she now loves until the next must do/have thing comes along.

What happened to the horse riding??
She's probably got to put her hand in her pocket and pay for it🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well I think shes using the half naked look at me im wonderful tit to distract from the fact we called her out on the Kitchen.
Ive noticed how since she revealed it was complete on insta they are back to mooching around the house all day. No outings for the children over the weekend, at home all today. Its all very interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She films her life and has shown time and time again how flakey she is.

She never sticks to anything, unless there is money/ AF link or something free involved. Then that's what she now loves until the next must do/have thing comes along.

What happened to the horse riding??
#gifted lessons ran out?

Reactions: 8
Poppy has been used as a prop since conception.

Oh god - imagine old Rammi coming to
murder heights for a private home PT sesh. That would get the curtains twitching down Inchmarlo! 🤣🤣🤣
and Lee would be the butt of many a wind up offshore too if that's what happened. 😂😂😂

Jeez even sykes cottages fawning over her... Cross them off the list 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
#whatmamaworemonday

Oh god - duck OFF!!!!!!! 🤮🙈🙄

What mama wore? Well not very much - mama has made a spectacle of herself again. Anything mama wore - Monday or any other day of the week - will be #gifted because we all know mama doesn’t part with her cash for anything!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The pose is not natural, it is a pose entirely constructed to “show off” her body. Which is fine in itself. But don’t try and pull it off as a natural shot with your child, it just looks awkward and fake.

She said that she wasn’t going to story the kitchen transformation much because she was going to vlog it all. I wonder if the vlog will accidentally on purpose get lost or deleted or forgotten about and replaced with a “we are going camping” one instead in order to distract from the fact they didn’t paint it after all.

Reactions: 14
Yip though the paint supplier mentioned she had 'kindly' videoed it....oh wow! Super duper!

What a lovely human Rebeggar Meldrum is isn't she? 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Bless her she is clearly very miserable. Her life needs strangers in it to tell her how wonderful she is. She has issues that no amount of ramming will solve.

Reactions: 14
Rebecca I know you read here and I just want to give you a round of applause 👏👏👏 you have truly out done yourself, you've pissed us all off but more importantly you’ve made yourself look like a PRIZE twit 👏👏👏 I’m embarrassed for you.

As for “this gym tit is for my mental health and not aesthetics” would you kindly duck off down that hole lee banged on about.

How are you 30 with 3 kids?? HOW?????

• Haha
Reactions: 25
how long has she been going to the gym? and how many times a week does she go?

She’s been having PT sessions since the middle of January. Can’t recall when she got the gifted membership but don’t think she bothered going much on her own. Think she was having 3 PT sessions a week at one stage? Thing is though if you look at images of her from February this year and compare them to now, there’s hardly any difference in how she looks, so who knows what actual work she’s doing at the gym? It’s all just one big advert for Rammi anyway.

And here she is........shy and retiring, not flashing her stomach..............🙄
Well that just shows even just after having Poppy she didn't have that much of a different figure a little baby weight but nothing extreme pics in the same shorts today and back when Poppy was tiny yes they are a little tighter but still she fits the same shorts even after all this 90 day transformation.

Screenshot_20190715-201418_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190715-202229_Instagram.jpg

Well that just shows even just after having Poppy she didn't have that much of a different figure a little baby weight but nothing extreme pics in the same shorts today and back when Poppy was tiny yes they are a little tighter but still she fits the same shorts even after all this 90 day transformation.

View attachment 28496

View attachment 28497
Exactly. The fact that she’s wearing the same shorts just says it all.
She had a little baby weight/water retention in the top image but nothing extreme.
There’s been no “transformation” and it’s such a shame if you look over the comments on today’s photo- so many people saying they find her inspirational and that they want her figure etc - it’s dangerous because she’s selling them a lie. All to boost her own ego. She’s completely shameless.

Reactions: 12
Exactly. The fact that she’s wearing the same shorts just says it all.
She had a little baby weight/water retention in the top image but nothing extreme.
There’s been no “transformation” and it’s such a shame if you look over the comments on today’s photo- so many people saying they find her inspirational and that they want her figure etc - it’s dangerous because she’s selling them a lie. All to boost her own ego. She’s completely shameless.

And for all we know her images could be face tuned, photoshopped, edited etc.

I don’t trust influencer images AT ALL

Reactions: 16
i don't understand why its expected that gym is for just weightless?

i only go for improving fitness. and muscle tone......not for anything to do with weightless

Reactions: 6
i don't understand why its expected that gym is for just weightless?

i only go for improving fitness. and muscle tone......not for anything to do with weightless
I agree, someone can be a size 10 and very unhealthy. Then work out and eat well, tone up, loose body fat and still be a size 10 (but much healthier) not sticking up for her but I think we need to be careful making comments about body size in particular.

Anyway we all know she’s only been able to achieve this because she doesn’t have a job, doesn’t pay a penny for gym membership, doesn’t pay for PT sessions, and probably doesn’t pay for her gym clothes either. So I think she does need to be careful about how she makes other people feel who can’t afford gym, childcare, gymshark etc that she is always so kindly gifted!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.