Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrBull

VIP Member
Is anyone else wondering how the fuck the driver will be able to see out the back window? No thought for their of their kids safety. So dangerous. I hope the Police catch them on their travels.
You only need to be able to see out of two of your three mirrors so as long as the wing mirrors are ok, it’s road legal (afaik).

Reactions: 6

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I wonder how long she will stay on the books with channel mum for now. If she’s not generating income for them via adverts then I’d imagine they will bin her off?

I actually can't believe that woman trying to buy it more than grabecca selling it! Altho it is vile to sell stained clothes, especially for more than a pound and I've commented such! Disgusting woman, that big stain defo looks like fake tan to me
It's still there!!

I wouldn't dream of selling anything that was stained. If anything, they'd all be properly washed before hand. 🤢

gypsymoth

VIP Member
i don't understand why its expected that gym is for just weightless?

i only go for improving fitness. and muscle tone......not for anything to do with weightless

Somerville12

VIP Member
Roll on Autumn which is much earlier in Scotland... No Sept Indian summers like down South gets, and see how she lies her donut arse out of still get looking cuprinolled / oranginaed, wotsitized, tangerine dream paint colour sorry nightmare!😆 come on sweaty grabetty give us more tattle fodder ... I will need it when back at work in school. Two more bloody weeks and counting till I break up😩

Clm1977

Chatty Member
Selling stuff I wouldn't even send to a charity shop I'd have binned them stains all over

£5 for a lovely completely ruined stained outfit with postage £9 unsold at the moment

A Boden set tops got stains so I'll only charge you wonderful sheep £7 so only £11 with postage bargain and someone has bought it.

And love her terms of sale must pay within an 1 hour and will combine postage up to 3 items why not combine on however many people buy I used to sell old clothes on Ebay and always combined on whatever people bought often it didn't cost anymore for 2 or 3 items more anyway because of weight but of course you are a Greedy Shady Scumbag it's all about the money with our Reb 🤑

Screenshot_20190717-194045_Instagram.jpg

Ems55

Chatty Member
#50 The grass isn't always greener - it's blue.

Someone suggested something similar to this a while back. Apologies, can't remember what it was exactly or who posted it!

I’m still boggled by the lack of care a lot of Instagrammers have for their kids, regarding car seats. I just sit there and think all that money and not one good rear facing car seat is to be seen.
Like everything else, not a chance them paying for it and they weren't kindly gifted one 🤷

Ineedahero

If it’s gifted should it be #AD?!

(Actually really like it and quite looking forward to seeing their video on how they did it - appreciate content like that but should still be labelled correctly?!)
From what I understand if the company doesnt have any control over what is posted ie having to use certain words/post x amounts of time then gifted is sufficient. It's the equivalent to sponsorship instead iyswim

fireflies

VIP Member
The school prep vlog... 🙈

Uses it as an opportunity to slate poor S. If the poor kid is so disorganised then maybe that’s down to you Reb.

Also - most parents don’t spend the school holiday laying in bed and watching tv with a cup of tea..... cheeky cow! Most of us are out early in the morning going to this mythical place called WORK. You don’t have any concept of what that is,I know.

Also pretty sure it’s not encouraged to allow people to play in the school grounds during holidays...!

Honestly. 🙄🙈
Schools in England have high fences around their grounds and gates that are locked i assume that's the case in Scotland.

rather not stop

VIP Member
Can you imagine the face on her if Lee had said he was “solo parenting” every time he’s had the kids on his own over the last 2.5 yuuuuurs - while she’s been getting a good ramming at the him, off out for a mooch, away for a potter, out with “the girls” in Edinburgh, every time she’s been off on her own getting her nails done or having her hair bleached within an inch of its life. Daddy daycare never bleated on about it - “well fuck me troopers, would ya look at me! I’m a bad boy, solo parenting the 3 props while my absolute belter babe wife is off ramming herself senseless at the gym!”

Props 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Somerville12

VIP Member
So wotsit... You know what sound sends you off to sleep... But then playing what you say.. The sound of rain on leaves would be piss easy to find on youtube... There's loads of calming sounds I put them on in the background in my class ... But silly me ... She needs content summat to moan about...tiredness... Will lead to insomnia posts before long .. And unsubtle touts for sleep aid/help products to be gifted or paid promos. The tout for supplements freebies doesn't seem to have worked. Idea for a 50th award ...... For resilience and not giving up on her social media career!