Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Timewaster19

I actually love that Messiah is continuing this.
I think he’s a Tattler at heart.....he’s admitted to following these parenting bloggers and becoming more & more disillusioned with the whole influencer thing.
Basically he’s one of us, but with a bigger following. He’s been getting messages since lift gate and I think he’s just genuinely frustrated by the whole ‘cry trolls’, ‘block & delete’, shady behaviour.
People have went to him and he’s continuing to talk about it all.
I say good for him, I’m sure Rebecca & Lee squirm every time he does a live. But he’s been more than fair.....he’s invited them on for feedback, he’s never name called or been nasty. Oh and I’ve replied to a few of his stories/lives and he’s replied every time with a friendly, appreciative message.....of course that could’ve been his admin team because surely with his actual career, children & personal life he couldn’t have time to respond to messages 😉😘

A TINY %.......not according to Kelly who is actually honest with her followers!!
Wonder if she’ll reply?

And should this not be labelled ad if Poppy’s outfit is a gift??
It’s about the % of each purchase is declared. She always says tiny but Amazon is 8% it maybe small but with the number of potential purchases she has i bet she’s been getting a minimum of 1k a month!

Reactions: 7

Somerville12

VIP Member
Or they haven't been gifted one yet and it's another tout for a freebie as the affiliate links only earn pennies!! Plus no more Neilson freebies so got to get a freebie holiday somehow asap!! Bet she s after her sheep recommending a glamping holiday company in Scotland she can reach out to. Can't see her in a Halfords tent!!!!

• Haha

Laurob

Watched her vlog and she left the kids in the car whilst she got changed & wrapped the present.

Yes there are cameras around but what does everyone else think to this??

I am gobsmacked the thought entered her mind.
More so incase something happened to one of them whilst in the car too. They could have been upset, god forbid they happened to choke on something - maybe being over dramatic but it’s something. I’d never ever do. She could have wrapped that present quickly instead of boring us all filming her getting ready to go to the.....GYM!

• Heart

Popper

VIP Member
So, these clothes are stained, creased and lying at the bottom of a wardrobe she has admitted that she’s not tried to get the stains out. Does this mean at the end of the day she takes her children’s clothes off them and throws them at the bottom of the wardrobe? Doesn’t wash them? 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick

Alightened

VIP Member
OK... I've given myself a shake having said their kitchen was OK. My temperature has been taken and as I thought I'm in for something... I knew I must be unwell when I was actually complimenting her for a moment... I've taken myself off to the naughty corner, given myself a serious talking to, poured myself a gin and promise I'll be better in the morning 🤔
Once a cocunt always a cocunt... Princess Pinnochio is the gift that keeps on giving with her greedy, grabby, shady selfish behaviour. It's an ad you muppet! 😂
Would you like a cold flannel for your forehead😂😂😂.

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
Are these sheep really that fucking stupid that they pay their hard earned, possibly benefits cash to this greedy mare when in all likelihood these items were never actually paid for in the first place 😡 she really is the lowest of the low!

I’ve just donated to a local charity also local to her and she will have seen the Facebook posts, who are desperately trying to help a family in need who have literally nothing!!
I hope they are paying goods and services on PayPal otherwise the tax will like MrsM Ltd. 🤔

Reactions: 6

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
In the vlog recently she said she was going to reply on friends for child care and they would all help each other m. Wonder if she actually realises she will be expected to look theirs in return. Don’t think that will be up her street at all.
Defiantly sounded like she had hired a baby sitter whilst she went to the gym.
Really not keen on looking after her children is she
She couldn’t wait to get out of the bath n bed routine. As she said it was a ‘win win’ for her. She’s so selfish.

Jade33

VIP Member
Well said🙂I’m the same, clothes are always washed and sent to the charity shop. I think if she seriously needs the money then they need to look at their priorities. I’m all for a bit of me time and always try to keep up my own fitness, but paying for a personal trainer is just an unnecessary luxury when you’re on a budget and that would be the first thing to go for me🤔
😂😂😂 paying for it, good one! 😂

• Haha

Star_seeker

And should this not be labelled ad if Poppy’s outfit is a gift??
Yes, maybe they don't want to work with her any longer after she used the picture she took on school sports day (with no regard for school rules or safeguarding policies) and they were made aware of lift gate? And so have asked her not to tag them in grid posts anymore

Interesting019

I haven’t posted on here in a while, and all her non ad (obviously not of choice) content is much more to my taste and I was warming to her again.

BUT her saying she wants amber and Michael back together has undone all that for me. How could you be rooting for someone to get back into a relationship with someone who has been emotionally abusive?

My issue isn’t with selling stained babygros, it’s her love island opinions ha. Maybe that says more about me than anything else 😂
I agree. I'd rather watch my ex eat my last rolo than watch amber and Michael get back together tbh

• Haha

Clm1977

Chatty Member
Oh its Thursday will we get a vlog???? Will it be the kitchen reveal????????
The sheep will be Baaaaaaaing with excitement, oh the can barely keep their fleece on waiting so much tension what will the leader give them?????

Probably f$$k all shes been too busy Solo parenting with Mimi. Life is sooooo hard when your Reb Meldrum isn't it Lee isn't my life hard it is Lee it is blah blah blah

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha