Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
They are habitual liars.
It comes as easy to them as breathing.
They don’t care about how they make anyone else feel - it’s all a big money making game to them.

Stop giving them the benefit of the doubt! Everything they ever post is carefully planned for a purpose- they are putting on a very carefully choreographed show.

She’s trying to create this persona of being a hard up mum, with 3 kids to look after while Daddy world away. Trying to pretend they are scratching around for a few pennies to do some DIY to the kitchen because they haven’t got the money for a renovation. Trying to pretend she’s rolled her sleeves up and been painting the cupboards. She’s trying to be relatable!!!!! It’s all a smokescreen.
I think you are spot on!

Reactions: 7

Tamara

VIP Member
I want the last comment to read"what's the filter you use to make the grass a lovely shade of blue"? Can't be arsed to actually check what the arselicker said! I'm thinking her solo parenting quip is upsetting real solo parents who do a fab job not mum's who would rather be in the gym or getting their kids to clean radiators cus they're bored! 😂😂😂
The filter is and orange and teal filter. That’s why the grass looks blue lol. I think she uses that to make her look browner as if you look st pictures on Lee’s Instagram she is nothing like the colour she is on her page. So she isn’t that brown. It’s the filter.

a.girl.has.no.name

No Becks, having your kids for a few hours a day definitely isn’t solo parenting hun 🙄 sweet Jesus, instsgrammers literally love throwing that word around even when they have husbands. Heaven forbid you have to look after your kids alone for a few hours a day like most normal mums, I’d hate to see what they’d be like if they were genuinely single parents.

Niamhm

Chatty Member
I actually can't believe that woman trying to buy it more than grabecca selling it! Altho it is vile to sell stained clothes, especially for more than a pound and I've commented such! Disgusting woman, that big stain defo looks like fake tan to me

Clm1977

Chatty Member
Is anyone else wondering how the fuck the driver will be able to see out the back window? No thought for their of their kids safety. So dangerous. I hope the Police catch them on their travels.
Not sticking up for them but you actually dont need to be able to see out the back window legally, when we go away our car is the same boot full my partner doesnt mind driving like this as hes driven trucks and they dont have a rear view mirror but I wouldn't like to and never have.

Also we go away for at least a week 2 adult 3 children to have the car filled like that.

Last edited:

fireflies

VIP Member
Yes exactly, recognised the buildings - why not just say they were at the garden centre!
Because shes a compulsive liar so its garden centre with play area?
Did anyone realise bobux sent her 3 pairs free shoes they £45 each non sale price.
Noticed organised motherhood likes their brand page.
I imagine a few pissed off customers as they one if main barefoot brands.
Shes gets so many free shoes for her kids in sure Clarke's next and joules gifted her.
Why the heck have they picked her and wonder if she approached them or vice versa.
We also discussed when shes not having a meltdown her engagement v number of comments is low compared to followers so hundred messages a day as well as 7000 emails slight exaggeration!

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Sad isn’t it but I bet she is one of those who look down on benefit Claimants I am genuinely poor but I have never sold clothes mine or children’s I handed them to friends or family I never even knew people did this let alone someone in their position how can they claim to need money when she is paying for a babysitter so she can go to the Gym !!

The babysitter is likely a friend or family member I’d say.

Somerville12

VIP Member
Sorry for stupid spelling errors... Kindle fire predictive text to blame .. Meant latest video.... Is there a known date when numpty eggman / wanky weatherman goes offshore out of curiosity?!!

• Haha
  • Heart

MrBull

VIP Member
Really enjoying Massiah Kaeto's account these days... Wonder who he could mean? [emoji1745][emoji140]
Racism issue aside as I get why he wanted to make a stand on that, but does anyone else think Messiah Kaeto is WAY over invested in the meldrums? It’s a bit weird given his account appears to be about his music. Surely his music related followers would find it odd too?

Sponfused

VIP Member
Sorry for stupid spelling errors... Kindle fire predictive text to blame .. Meant latest video.... Is there a known date when numpty eggman / wanky weatherman goes offshore out of curiosity?!!
I seriously can’t believe he hasn’t gone yet!? She has been carrying on like he has been gone for months.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Eeh..... have I got sunstroke but did I not see a story where Shady put Nutella on an ice cream cone and ate it in front of her children?

Someone tell me I’m wrong.....?
I think this is Rebecca trying to be funny, like “ohhh shhhh no, wasn’t me eating an ice cream!”

She’s a right joker that one.

• Haha