Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fireflies

VIP Member
No change there then, she’ll be far too busy reading here, blocking and deleting, no time to engage with her fans🤫does anyone here think that this should be on her grid so that all of her fans can see it? 🤔
Yes totally put on the grid.
She really doesmt care.
Its almost like lee going back to work shes no longer boss babe working mun shes jjst a normal mum flying solo spinning too many plates and the affiliate make her pocket money to buy the kids treats.
Shes never followed ASA rules.
On side note whys she wearing her wedding dress?

Reactions: 8

Lexi_58836

I wanted to renew our vows on our 5th anniversary - also my daughter's 3rd birthday - because of everything ee were going through. He didn't make it to then though so I had our son christened on that day instead so it was for all of us. It's not detracting from your wedding and it can mean many different things to people.
Exactly. My eldest son was almost 2 at our wedding and I love seeing him in pics. We’ve since had 2 more children and i’d Love to see them be a part of it too if we ever renewed vows. I could be reading too much into it but sure sounded like a dig. Just like her post the other night about most people having a pa to reply to dm’s which she doesn’t!

Reactions: 8

gypsymoth

VIP Member
i don't mind her gym stuff at all....i'm sporty myself and must bore everyone on my sm with my stuff....but i work in a very stressful environment and colleagues are literally dropping with poor mental health. getting out for a run has saved me time and time again, for me its a lifesaver.

she's gone from zero activity to this, shows it can be done, its a change of mindset and is healthy. so i can only commend her on this.....for once.

i aree,the calories part is a bit strange though

Reactions: 7

fireflies

VIP Member
I hate how shes even started being shady recently about getting people to watch the vlog the pic of Poppy with Grandad saying bye to Grandad then at the bottom swipe up to see vlog like it's a new vlog but it's her vlog from Tuesday. Stop being shady about everything Reb.

Also the pic on her grid of the shouldnt that at least say Gifted mind CMA would also say it should be AD. Typical Reb rules dont apply neither do morals!
Shes been doing that a lot lately swipe up for out of date vlog.
I guess reducing down to 2 videos she thinks maybe she can get more views that way.
She needs stick to a set upload schedule as right now shes alll over place on days an times or how do her subscribers keep track.
Does she honesty think all her followers are interested in gym and love island talk.
Her house is so messy. See shes taken them to farm today thats a good thing shes spending time doing something they enjoy.

Bottlebrush

100% sun beds and/or fake tan. It’s getting ridiculous though! Plus the filter she uses.

Someone needs to tell her that looking after your kids for a few hours is NOT “solo parenting” it’s just being a regular parent while your other half is at work.

Spending the day in the park..... hnmmm. Having more work done on the kitchen are we?!
Ha Ha! painters back to paint inside of doors..... cause we asked! 🤣😂:m

• Haha

Tamara

VIP Member
There is no doubt in my mind that this camping trip is an advert for something! They don’t get out of bed unless they are being paid for it and they aren’t exactly the “let’s go camping even though it’s pissing rain!” Type of family.
Just wait for it - advert incoming...!
There is a weather warning for Aberdeenshire
Why does she look utterly deranged in every photo? Such a weird face to pull.
Her smiling so hard and her love of sunbathing is aging her face she needs to smile natural and put on sun block to her face or she will be looking like that aged Picture in less than 5 years time

ohyes

VIP Member
Hey reb
Hey
Hey

You know social media has been annoying you??? Well how you just jack it in???

It is 100% not your fucking jam anymore. You’ve said you were taking a step back. SO JUST DO IT ALREADY YOU USELESS WOTSIT
Useless wotsit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

fireflies

VIP Member
Its all just content i doubt they go again..
Its part of we broke and normal..
Maybe we can go away at xmas.
They already had 2 holidays this year plus 3 short breaks and lees had a stag.
They hardly hard done by.
I still don't get the unit and Rami gifting her as unless you local it wouldn't boost their business and might put few locals off her posing and ferrel children running wild.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
Yip though the paint supplier mentioned she had 'kindly' videoed it....oh wow! Super duper!

What a lovely human Rebeggar Meldrum is isn't she? 🤢

• Wow
The boredom sticks/Chore Chart/ Chore Sticks are from "Jordan Page from Fun Cheap or Free dot com" (that's how she says her name, no lie!) it's not a Meldrum original at all!!

• Heart

Charmac

I haven’t read the last few pages so sorry if I’m repeating but that AF she put up saying £8... it’s not. That colour is £12!
I swiped up cause I won’t be buying ANYTHING online until Christmas time so I have no concerns about her making money from me 😂