Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jade33

VIP Member
I follow an interior page on Instagram where the owner pained her much smaller kitchen and it took her weeks to complete and get a decent finish so I smell more than just paint fumes with this #giffed DIY kitchen.
She hasn't even had a full day to concentrate on painting as she has had the girls and gym so either they have had help or the job is really bad and it is just clever photography /filters that make it look better than it actually is.
It'd be much more orange if she'd used her usual filter! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Sas16

Wish I had tic tacs! Bigger boobs in hot weather is not fun!! 😂 ( only joking, they’re healthy boobs so they are great boobs) that’s all that matters.
You are so right. (Although if the boob gods were to gift me with a little bit of cleavage i wouldn’t say no 😜🤣)

• Haha

Sprocket

Chatty Member
I feel she is posting that underwear shot to wind us up. If not she is becoming a very brave ‘introvert’ 🤣🤣
She is so, so trolling us nasty tattle bullies with that picture. Look at my teeny tiny rammed stomach....

As an aside, I’d it me or does she always look awkward / uncoordinated in her gym vids? I don’t think she can concentrate and move at the some time 😂

Last edited:

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Her latest video is so uninspiring, it’s all just common sense of this advice she is dishing out. Every parent knows how to get their child ready for school. Also the whole video she constantly spoke negative of the girls, especially Safiyah.

• Wow
  • Sad

HumanPerson

She films her life and has shown time and time again how flakey she is.

She never sticks to anything, unless there is money/ AF link or something free involved. Then that's what she now loves until the next must do/have thing comes along.

What happened to the horse riding??
#gifted lessons ran out?

reader87123

VIP Member
Age challenge? I can barely notice the difference. Just a little less tangerine.

Last edited:
  • Haha

memberofthepublic

Chatty Member
So both the Inghams And Meldrums are camping this week. Have said it before and I'll say it again........ they should do another collab!!

• Haha

fireflies

VIP Member
Nope. It’s not. It’s very open round where I live. No gates, no fences. Playground backs onto a public pathway
That sounds like a safe guarding nightmare at break and lunchtimes.
Also if florrie was school nursery then shee very familiar with the grounds.

Jade33

VIP Member
In the vlog recently she said she was going to reply on friends for child care and they would all help each other m. Wonder if she actually realises she will be expected to look theirs in return. Don’t think that will be up her street at all.
Defiantly sounded like she had hired a baby sitter whilst she went to the gym.
Really not keen on looking after her children is she
That's probably why she's hired a sitter, can't be arsed to watch her "chums" (🤢) kids!

Notfazed

The Meldrums without doubt will have approached them not the other way around. Probably used their reach at bait to get what they want. 🙄
Yeah I reckon you're right. Still peed off they didn't research about her first though, as I'm sure if Helen knew they wouldn't have gifted them. I had a feeling the other day on Lees stories, it was DCO, as it showed their sticker on the top of a paint can and I was so hoping they had actually bought it themselves, more fool me for thinking that.

Somerville12

VIP Member
Peggy if you not blocked yet can you ask her out of curiosity how come there's decking or you glamping podding or in a tent tonight!!??😀there is no way they are actually camping as we would define it hence Boden clothes no wellies and glass not plastic for wine. Stupid lying devious dorritoed div.

Last edited:

HairyMaclary

Chatty Member
They are habitual liars.
It comes as easy to them as breathing.
They don’t care about how they make anyone else feel - it’s all a big money making game to them.

Stop giving them the benefit of the doubt! Everything they ever post is carefully planned for a purpose- they are putting on a very carefully choreographed show.

She’s trying to create this persona of being a hard up mum, with 3 kids to look after while Daddy world away. Trying to pretend they are scratching around for a few pennies to do some DIY to the kitchen because they haven’t got the money for a renovation. Trying to pretend she’s rolled her sleeves up and been painting the cupboards. She’s trying to be relatable!!!!! It’s all a smokescreen.
Exactly this, I'm not on a budget but I'm putting off getting some storage stuff from IKEA because I have a child starting senior school and it's bloody expensive (6 years since I last did it and this one is more expensive) I certainly wouldn't be doing a room makeover if I had to pay.

I'd never heard of the melds until directed her from another site so I've never been taken in by any of it, but I can imagine those that were and maybe felt shit that they weren't up to the same standard, the refusal of some sheep of admitting that she's just in it for the money is a tough pill to swallow, so it's easier not to.

Pandafeet

Sorry if someone has already brought it up today but Hattie Writes clearly slagging off edgy this morning on her stories was comedy gold 🤣

• Haha