Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WBlue

Doesnt mackerel have very fine bones?

She makes me laugh so much on stories.
Questions and answers.
I reinvent myself every singly day
She reinvents the truth every single day more like it.
Also all this team Meldrum crap is she implying when lee was off not working and sponging whilst she was sole earner was not working as a team?
If she taken her job seriously not made mistakes or lied it wouldn't have been stressful and perhaps lee could have got a job closer to home.
I’d be raging if I was lee. So her contribution as a SAHM is team work and counts yet everything he did for his family as a SAGD didn’t count??

Reactions: 8

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
Fine, say you're not able to reply to the pathetic sheep, but to say other people only reply because they have someone to do it for them!!!!! Fuck of Grabecca you vile nasty bitter cow!!!!! It's always got to turn around to you, woe is you. God forbid you reply to the very people who are buying your filthy dirty rotten cast offs so that you can afford to paint your kitchen and get your nails done!!!
1st class Hypocrite!!

Hi guys,
I actually don't EVER reply to messages, never have really. Summer holidays or not, I don't like any of you and I can never be arsed with anything that takes an effort, consideration of others or honesty. You're all just here for me to mislead, lie to, rip off, delete and block. I will however continue to peddle my offspring, particularly the youngest.
So off you go now fuckity fuck.
Rebeggar.
well summed up ! and spot on 👍

Clm1977

Chatty Member
She’d sell her soiled keks if it meant making money.
Omg im so glad she made the page private as the thought of possibly seeing that :sick:

Not sure whats worst seeing the soiled keks or the fact that I thought that was a possibility of something she may do:eek:

• Haha

Jade33

VIP Member
On her vlog she said the babysitter was her friend and they were going to take it in turns to look after each other's kids so that they could both work out. The friend sat in the cafe area with the kids apparently, which I'm sure must have been delightful for the poor people who had actually paid for their gym memberships and had not got them for free🙄.
She announced on yesterday's stories that they've got a babysitter, "feels good knowing there's someone she can call on whenever she needs to get out of the house without kids" 🙄

• Haha

Abongo

VIP Member
Someone asked her this yesterday and her response was that she needs the money....!

Thing that makes me laugh is there’s no way in hell she would EVER buy second hand clothes- and no way would she ever buy second hand clothes that had minging food stains all over them.

Absolutely pathetic. And more fool the morons who are actually paying money for this tat. Fucking idiots.
She’d sell her soiled keks if it meant making money.

I wonder how long it will be til she does a charity shop haul to prove to tattle that she does do second hand 😄
But then will return them to the shop and ask for a refund. Or sell them 😂

Last edited:
  • Sick

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Its quote read that shes admitting she is one big fake but knowing Reb she would never admit that so I think Mrs Thick as Shit reads it as everyone else is fake. I really dont think she understood that quote.
Yeah I read it to mean that she’s saying people may think her life is great but it’s actually fake.

Ha! Oh god, she’s so stupid!

• Haha
Who would buy used swim nappies 🤮🤮
Why is this a thing.
Exactly...you wouldn’t share a swim nappy with a stranger at the local swimming pool. Times must be hard....she needs to spend less time selling dirty clothes on instagram and get back to solo parenting.

Alightened

VIP Member
I have no words other than deluded 🙄

Oooooo look, it's nearly midnight and we're having a crafty swipe up Aff Link👹.

• Wow
  • Haha

ALMRPM

I'm sorry, but the pic of her horrible body in the shorts and black lacey bra top is just a blatant pose! Look at me and my wonderful body, 27000 selfies later and oooh I've got 10 mins to get to the gym. Put your fucking phone down Grabecca and get some clothes on and give us all a break!!!!!

HumanPerson

Ha ha she’s such a cow! Here you go Rebecca this woman went to her kids concern on her own then
Eight weeks after that concert, Matt died suddenly at work. He was 39. The virus that had put him in hospital but which we thought had been cleared had somehow invaded his heart.
In the space of a single unanswered text message, I became a solo parent.
Telling my then 6-year-old twins what had happened was unquestionably the hardest thing I’ve ever done.
I’m so sorry 😢

• Sad

Redbreast

VIP Member
Just read today's comments... Now got to watch the shit show from sweaty, ronseal grabetty!! 😆 her utter shite is my secret after evening work pleasure! Sounds cruel but you reap what you post on Insta for us all to see wotsit woman!!!
Wotsit woman 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Emily87

I’m only commenting on her, because she’s uploaded a gratuitous photo of herself for all the world to see. My opinion is just that - my own. Of course everyone is different- that’s a given. I just think it’s inappropriate because she’s trying to make out that she’s really healthy and getting fit, building muscle etc but that’s not the case - she’s portraying a body image that isn’t due to healthy diet or genuine exercise and that’s dangerous. Same as the 90 day transformation debacle - it wasn’t real and it’s dangerous that she’s pretending otherwise.
And I totally appreciate it’s your opinion. But just keep in mind that statements such as... “i don’t think that her figure is anything to aspire to at all. In my opinion it’s not attractive for a woman to look like a pre-pubescent kid”. Some people haven’t aspired to look like this, or tried to achieve this. It’s just the body they’ve got.

Someone above also referred to “tic-tacs”... I myself have a pair of these! I have no idea how it happened but it’s literally like my children just ate my boobs right off. Again I didn’t aim for this... It’s just the way they are. Pancakes is how I describe them personally.

• Haha
  • Heart

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
Yeah but she "loves it, which is all the maters" 😂😂😂
Can tell she's had a few! 😂

Poppy's outfit is covered in felt tip, it'll be on preloved tomorrow #NoIDidntBotherToWashIt
I almost corrected her spelling but thought it would be pushing my luck 😁

• Haha