Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole “chums” childcare at the gym arrangement will not work!

Really looking forward to the impending meltdowns/tantrums we are going to see over the next few weeks! It will be classic!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
What moron would leave their children with Reb to look after even if you are in the same building

Maybe we will get a whole crying cat like vlog about how she has to look after them and they want to use the toilet and how she just wants to sit and watch them but they move it's all so unfair etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the chuff is she talking about this morning?!

“It’s nice to have support to call on when I need to go out of the house without kids”

Are you having a bleeping laugh?

YOU HAVE HARDLY PARENTED YOUR CHILDREN AT ALL FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS!

She’s out of her bleeping mind.

She’s lived the life of luxury for the past few years, doing whatever she wanted, anytime she wanted, with complete disregard for her kids - who were looked after by Lee or palmed off on mother in law/kids club. She’s had to actually be responsible for them for the last few days and she’s acting like she deserves a medal.

She’s an insufferable, stupid, vain, self obsessed idiot. I’ve never known anything like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Gosh these 4x a week gym session are strange!!!! EVERY DAY she’s there!!!
Well let's face it, she's not one of the brightest people around, maybe she thinks there are only 4 days in a week🤔😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
How about the 5 mins of “crotch cam” on the new vlog when she was showing off her new leggings! Says you can’t see her underwear but then points out the bow on the front of them. 🤭 All from the shy woman who could never imagine posting a pic of her midriff to the internet.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
How about the 5 mins of “crotch cam” on the new vlog when she was showing off her new leggings! Says you can’t see her underwear but then points out the bow on the front of them. 🤭 All from the shy woman who could never imagine posting a pic of her midriff to the internet.
Can practically see what she’s had for breakfast 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Well if you don't like it, don't read it then love🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh jeez shes got a babysitter, it’s changed her life 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ What so you can do even less parenting (if that’s possible)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What the chuff is she talking about this morning?!

“It’s nice to have support to call on when I need to go out of the house without kids”

Are you having a bleeping laugh?

YOU HAVE HARDLY PARENTED YOUR CHILDREN AT ALL FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS!

She’s out of her bleeping mind.

She’s lived the life of luxury for the past few years, doing whatever she wanted, anytime she wanted, with complete disregard for her kids - who were looked after by Lee or palmed off on mother in law/kids club. She’s had to actually be responsible for them for the last few days and she’s acting like she deserves a medal.

She’s an insufferable, stupid, vain, self obsessed idiot. I’ve never known anything like it.
I think it is an attempt at some passive aggressive chat regarding the comments here and also the "many many" messages she receives about how can she "do it all"🤢. Very odd.

Reactions: 11
I know it’s been done to death.

But the issue I have with ‘solo parenting’ and her comments is the fact she states it like it’s abnormal for any one else to be in that situation. That no one else ever has to look after 3 children whilst their husband works. But what gets my goat even more is the fact that Lee was still back in time to get poppy from nursery?! So it’s not what she calls it, it’s more the fact she acts like she deserves a medal?! And then bitching again about how people are saying she’s wrong. Like the 2.5/3.5 since Lee quit his job debacle.

As for a babysitter, she’s never needed one as neither of them worked in any kind of routine for the last 2 years. And she had parents on tap to babysit.... although that seems to have died down recently...

Oh well. At least she can go get rammed when Lees offshore.

Reactions: 16
not sure why I went and watched her latest vlog but can now say ive seen more of Rebs crotch than ive ever wanted to see. Im surprised Pat the twit hasnt screenshot that bit and put up one of his what a babe posts up!

Also so she was going to use friends, her parents, Lees mum to help out with kids, in the vlog she said she has arranged with a friend to share childcare at gym and now this morning on insta shes got a babysitter??? which is it one of them??? all of them???? maybe she will timetable them all to have the kids at varies times of the day and she can just go back to doing sweet f all!!!!!!

Also interesting that this woman shows us everything I mean everything in that vlog she showed us her crotch and ass close up but didnt put in even a few seconds of actual painting.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi guuuys! I’ve been on holiday for a bit and I’ve given up watching Reb. But I’ve been following along on here. I cannot believe she’s put her foot in it again. She’s a prize twit :m . Looking forward to the carnage escalating when Lee is offshore.

As you were comrades ✌🏻

Reactions: 19
Hi Guuuuuuuys, I'm a bit behind here, am i right in thinking Pat hasn't even gone yet she she's already roped in a babysitter? 🙈👀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hi Guuuuuuuys, I'm a bit behind here, am i right in thinking Pat hasn't even gone yet she she's already roped in a babysitter? 🙈👀
Yep. She just had to
Go to the gym this morning so she’s roped someone in to watch the kids.

Why can’t she go to the gym in the evening????????? Does bad boy Rami
Not work in the evenings?

Reactions: 14
Yep, of course she has 😂

Can't get over what a tip Poppy's bedroom is over on her Insta stories. It's like a jumble sale😮. She's a lazy arse.

• Heart
A) I wondered if the “bow” on the crotch area was actually something she left uni with. 🦠
B) leaving the kids in the car is highly irresponsible. Regardless of where she lives, middle country Scotland or central London, anything could happen. 100k people know where she lives. Accidents. Freaks. Anything. Use your noodle Rebs.
C) no shower in the morning. How can one not shower after a sweaty gym sesh? Plus put on clean clothes to go to a party. Come home, still not shower. Jesus Christ that’s really grim. Really, really grim.
D) no mention of the kitchen vlog.
E) let’s not forget liftgate.

Reactions: 16
Ok, I don’t tend to watch her vlogs anymore but thought I’d check out last nights one, how arrogant is she! ‘Where there’s a will there’s a way’ 🤬 I cannot wait until pats away and it all goes tits up and she cannot get to her precious gym!!!! She is so bloody obnoxious. No Grabby, for some people, having SO SO much me time is an impossible dream! Yes
And he is just away for two weeks?!? She is unbelievable 🤣
Never once has shes been conserned about the kids reactions of dad going away (even it is just for two weeks) Its all about her 🤢

Reactions: 11
Thought the picture with the age challenge was actually her, it took me a minute or two to realise it’s an app🤣blimey not much difference is there, I guess with age she lost her “tan genes” too😉

• Haha
The next thread is thread 50! 🎉

Does tattle award influencers with anything special when they reach 50 threads, you know, like the play button on YouTube? 😂

Just wanted to get that off my chest 😀 As you were...back to ramming, tanning and solo parenting...Mrs M is on fine form today!
That would be brilliant. Like a rotten tomato award. Send it to her PO Box.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.