Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I was on the fence with her until today’s stories. What a bitch. I finally have seen her true colours. She thinks she is something special doesn’t she?
She honestly believes that she’s the mutts nuts. She’s so fucking delusional she thinks that we are all just “jealous trolls” - she can’t see how completely ridiculous her life is! It’s comedy gold most of the time watching her nonsense unfold!!!

Reactions: 18

Mabelrose

VIP Member
It shows how out of touch she has become with the girls, it’s actually a joke! She was not the full time earner going out the house everyday to an office, she was at home, yes she did her YT stuff and editing but c’mon, the vlogs prove she put very little effort into them!!! She has moved further away from parenting over the years and it will hit her hard when lee goes off shore, he’s a twat like her, but at least he is a hands on dad twat! She’s is a right grump isn’t she......truth hurts I guess!!! Still, got to put it on the gram so all the sheep. Can tell her she’s a fab solo mumsy and to ignore the haterz as they are ugly fat trolls without jobs! 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha

Flogger

Her latest insta post...she's feeling 'twitchy' because she hasn't been to the gym. After one day?!? Two at most? Concentrate on having fun with your kids and it might take your mind off it...

• Haha

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
In other words messages don't make me money so I won't be bothering.

Wonder if any sheep will have the epiphany that she is not your friendly neighbourhood mum just muddling through like she makes out, but instead a business with staff giving generic replies, intent on making money with no consideration to those who line her pockets.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
The whole “chums” childcare at the gym arrangement will not work!

Really looking forward to the impending meltdowns/tantrums we are going to see over the next few weeks! It will be classic!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
The postage she is charging is way excessive and just a way to ramp up the money she makes. I bet she posts second class unsigned for, ie, the cheapest. I’m quite tempted to buy something from her just so I can report back to Tattlers what state it’s in! To me it’s just morally wrong to charge for something you have been given, especially when it’s been well used

• Haha

Alightened

VIP Member
What she actually means by "solo parenting" is... being left with the kids when I'd rather be at the gym, out having coffee with my chums (childfree), mooching, watching crap tv, topping up my tan, wishing Lee would hurry up back to take over this solo parenting malarkey🤔

• Heart
  • Haha

WBlue

Kelly (OM) has been talking about her shop on amazon, she puts everything she gets asked about on there, she earns commissions through affiliate links as she said it feels more authentic as it’s products she has bought and likes. She also says how to clear your cookies if you don’t want to use them and then shop. Amazon pay 8% so that’s quite a nice tidy sum little miss greedy knickers is conning out of her sheep!!!! 🤬(I’m not talking about Kelly)
I saw this and thought it was fab. She has loads of great purchases in her home that her followers genuinely want to purchase (me included-guilty if buying hooks for my garage).
I don’t mind her earning 8% as she is open & Honest about it. She also explains how to clear cookies so she doesn’t earn-nothing sneaky. Plus she explained she would rather do this than do unauthentic ads for stuff she hasn’t even bought! Anyway as you can tell I am a fan of OM mum!

• Heart

Grayson

VIP Member
I am a PT, and to be fair to Reb, I don't think this is all her fault. She is going to the gym regularly and she is doing what she is told. She is basically regurgitating what Rammy has told her is session's and spouting it on insta. In regards to how her body looks, and what her goals were. I think it's mainly down to Rami giving her the wrong exercises for her goal and telling her what she wants to hear so she promotes the place. She doesn't have the knowledge herself as to what she actually needs to be doing for building muscle and definition. That's Ramis job and he's not doing it well. She doesn't need to loose weight, but build muscle and what she's doing doesn't reflect this(I'm taking this from the small snipets we see and her results)
And Rami as a PT isn't allowed legally to give out nutrition advice, so her diet is her own doing. So basically together she isn't going to make any progress

Last edited:
  • Heart
This is so low, all those sheep who worship her would give their left arm to have her 'preloved clothes' and she's completely taking advantage.

Why not wash the clothes, try to remove the stains, iron them and then give them to a charity or a charitable organisation that HELP those who need help. Or give them to a friend who might like them.

These clothes were almost certainly given to her for free / discounted / affiliated or whatever. She's taking the absolute piss by making money from them. Especially selling them in that condition and at such high delivery costs.

Redbreast

VIP Member
Waste of time telling her that the filter is crap. Last time it went something like this:

Reb: Should I use a filter? Vote yes or no.
Sheep: 100% no, no really don’t use it, a collective big fat fucking NO.
Reb: Thanks chums filter it is 😀

• Haha
  • Heart

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
Is Kelly’s shop not different to Reb’s affiliate link / swipe ups?
Kelly is up front , she only links items that she has purchased you can see them in her posts , they are all going to take advantage of ads but unlike rebecca she does not disguise her ads as engagement and she does not pretend too love her followers she does not use anxiety for engagement and she is not a racist casual or otherwise

Rock bottom but she’s no quitter, solo parenting but here’s the sitter🤣🤣
Brillliant next thread title

• Heart

Scarlett30

The woman absolutely adores herself. Poppy is being used as prop so she can read hundreds of comments on how toned her arms are.

Yes they are toned Rebecca and I too would be like Arnold effing Schwarzenegger if my husband was at home 24/7 and I had in laws etc round the corner to help out.

What’s she going to do when Pat goes back to work? I bet ya Rammi or whatever his name is starts PTing her at home

ALMRPM

Gosh, she really is sinking to a new low,,,,, just had a quick look 👀 Who is buying this tat? Stained clothes 🤢 these are barely fit for the charity shop and that's not meant to sound derogatory, it's just my local charity shop politely ask for donations to be clean, it's not a lot to ask FFS! But hey, this is the feggy cow who doesn't shower all day after the gym, why would she try and clean her kids clothes before selling them to her gullable followers,,,,,,, she's laughing all the way to the post office with this one isn't she 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Why does she never play with those children? She’s back from her rammin and ‘organising’ Poppy’s room (criticising her for walking in to the wardrobe). ?? Why not play with those little children? Before too long they’ll be grown and just wanting to hang out with mates. I know jobs have got to get done but the thought of starting a mammoth clearing out session in the middle of the day with all the kids around? Crazy!