Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this, Poppy seems aggressive and angry or frustrated all the time. And what is with the growling? I do not agree with bribing kids with food either! WTF, get out the car and you can have a biscuit..... I mean, i know we're dealing with one of Scotland's most spoilt here but come on Reb, try and bring up your own children a little better.
Exactly. Poppy is going to end up like Edgy if they're not careful... thinking she can get her own way in everything and being spoilt. It's not surprising Poppy thinks it's a game when her Mum is laughing at her for misbehaving🙄🙄. Serves Edgy right on this one, I hope Poppy continues to not get out of the car for her now🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've always tried to steer clear of commenting on here about her as a patent, S & F are actually really lovely well mannered little girls who seem to be very polite and well behaved (I know she only shows the best bits, wouldn't we all?) But Poppy is going to rule them all if she does not take her in hand. This business of her not wanting to get out of the car!!! Reb, put the bloody camera down, un-do her straps, lift her out and shut and lock the car door! She will learn, you are letting her play you! And waking up from a nap at 3.45pm and eating hula hoops at 4.45pm and then you wonder why your child doesn't sleep well or eat what you cook her?!!! These are basic rooky mistakes to be making with a nearly 2 year old. Rant over!
Ps I do think Poppy is very cute and very funny.
🤣 I thought exactly the same about the car carry on.....she’s not even 2 be the parent!!
I have 3 and my 3rd is way harder work than my other 2 and rules the roost. We mostly give in for a quiet life and I certainly pick my battles as otherwise I’d be constantly punishing 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
With toddlers you just tell them what they 're going to do, if you ask do you want to? Or shall we? Is the answer NO!!... Cos they are toddlers going through the toddler state of tantrums and finding their own voice. Tell them what's going to happen , count down and then reward with a sticker or just verbal over the top praise. God you d think by number 3 she would have learned. it's like she s trying to make out how difficult Poppy is.. When she s just a typical toddler

Reactions: 17
I saw this earlier and tried to upload but it wouldn’t work 🤦🏼‍♀️
Exactly it’s not hard! Just out AD in big letters-job done.
Also saw unmumsy mum had been at her sons sports day. She said she couldn’t get a pic of her eldest son without including other people’s kids in it so she just uploaded of her youngest watching his brother. Rebs that’s how you do it don’t upload a picture including other people’s children to your 90k followers without their permission 😡
Great minds......I had a screen shot of Unmumsys sport day post but it wouldn’t up load. That’s exactly how to do it 😀 x

Reactions: 4
Completely agree with the criticism of bribing with food. Not a good routine to get into.

Reactions: 8
I find myself less bothered about it all when everything is fully disclosed
It wasn't an ad post I don't think, it was one of sports day where she couldn't get a pic of her biggest without getting other kids in, so posted a pic of her youngest watching instead. Reb thought to hell with it and posted a pic with loads of kids faces On! 😱😠

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I find myself less bothered about it all when everything is fully disclosed
It wasn’t an AD post but unmumsy mum
Eldest son had sports day she couldn’t get a pic of just him without his fellow classmates in it so she just uploaded a pic of her youngest watching sports day where Rebs doesn’t give a damn if she uploads pics of other people’s kids without consent to her followers!

Reactions: 5
Oh didn't realise it wasn't a #ad. Was reading through one eye before going to sleep and doing a bad job 🙈 yeah that is shoddy behaviour on her part.

As a stand alone comment then, I'm less bothered when ads are disclosed 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don’t love commenting on other people’s parenting, god knows I am no mother of the year! 😂 But what do they expect when they film their lives like a reality tv show and the kids are the most interesting characters? I was cringing all the way through her coaxing Poppy out of the car. I feel like that little girl doesn’t know if she is coming or going and more and more it seems like she is performing for Reb. Really unsettlingly!

Reactions: 20
I’ve never thought to ask my toddler if he wants to get out of the car?! I just take him out.
What a ridiculous palaver all to get Poppy to entertain the sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
6 8 10.......she’s got these down to a T! 😂 (I’m joking about 6 😂 )
I find the list odd, if she really followed those pointers then she wouldn’t read tattle would she?!

Point 1 ‘let go of things you can’t control’. You can’t control tattle Reb, as much as you like to throw around the world “police”, you can’t control what people say on a gossip site (bringing you to point 6) ! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Organised Motherhood as done some more great stories this morning about Insta Mums and Influencers being "shady" and not labelling posts/ads/AF links correctly etc. Not saying for one second she is referring to Grabecca....!!! You can make your own minds up about that 😂🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 27
I’ve been thinking.. do you think that Rebecca will find our comments more palatable if we write them in white text over a white background? 🤔

DA70FDCE-1B04-43BA-8A18-0450BE0DF2E8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.