Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she’ll make time for the gym but not her kids playgroups!! She’s like the Lidl version of Anna Sacconejoly, and IMO Anna is trash!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Somebody please gift her some kind of hair rescue treatment for that straw on her head 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bloody hell! There's a feast on the bbq tonight! I have to assume they have company? #1SalmonFilletBetween5 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m enjoying Pat’s weather updates! I’ve been lost not knowing what the weather is like 40 minutes outside of Aberdeen 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m enjoying Pat’s weather updates! I’ve been lost not knowing what the weather is like 40 minutes outside of Aberdeen 😂

If you do a spreadsheet for your kids’ summer holiday, you have to have too much time on your hands...oh well, at least she’s not spending the time in bed watching real housewives.
We have to do a s/s for the summer 2 full time workers, 3 kids (inc one part time working as home from Uni) 1 dog, sports clubs, drama clubs, 2x orthodontists hospital appointment, holidays etc. We couldn’t manage without it. Of course it’s a bit different if you’ve got 1 or both parents at home full time !!

Reactions: 5
Welcome to the real world......where most of us have to wait til our kids are in bed to go to the gym. Not as easy when you’ve actually looked after your children all day to drag yourself there is it?
I do think lee being back at work is already doing her good

Attachments

Reactions: 9
You know what I do? Bring my kids to my PT.

My PT works out of their home and is ok with me bringing my kids.

It's cheaper than the gym+child minding+PT session during the day. It's actually cheaper than the gym+PT session in the evening.

I worked in the evening, so it had to be day time. I also needed some direction and I really liked not having to think about workouts. I just show up and do the stuff.

We have no family near by. My husband works long hours.

ETA: it's not perfect. I'd much rather leave my kids at home, but my mental health needs it. Its 2 hours a week.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ! The gym stuff 😴😴😴 Does she really think the sheep care about her stupid sweaty band she wears under her bra!! And as for the rip off leggings, she's still peddling them via a virtually invisible white #AF link in white writing against a white background 🤬🤬🤬 Please Grabecca, have a day off, step back like you threatened... I mean promised you would!!!! And I'm sorry, but anyone who believes she's spent 6 hours at the park will believe she doesn't use fake tan either 🙄🙄🙄 6 hours???!!!!! My god this woman never gives up does she!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where do I report, I’m sick of it! She won’t follow the rules! CMA or ASA

Reactions: 13
We have to do a s/s for the summer 2 full time workers, 3 kids (inc one part time working as home from Uni) 1 dog, sports clubs, drama clubs, 2x orthodontists hospital appointment, holidays etc. We couldn’t manage without it. Of course it’s a bit different if you’ve got 1 or both parents at home full time !!
😬 the bottom bit of my comment about a spreadsheet was meant for Brummy mummy 🤦🏻‍♀️ I have deleted it on this thread but it now lives on forever as part of your comment, I’m so sorry!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.