Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ! The gym stuff 😴😴😴 Does she really think the sheep care about her stupid sweaty band she wears under her bra!! And as for the rip off leggings, she's still peddling them via a virtually invisible white #AF link in white writing against a white background 🤬🤬🤬 Please Grabecca, have a day off, step back like you threatened... I mean promised you would!!!! And I'm sorry, but anyone who believes she's spent 6 hours at the park will believe she doesn't use fake tan either 🙄🙄🙄 6 hours???!!!!! My god this woman never gives up does she!!! 😂
6 hours at Duthie Park 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Spill the beans, is this an "in joke" that we should know about????
It’s a couple of parks in the Aberdeen area. 1 is where they were today that used to have an abundance of activities going on and the other has a maze, little farm type thing, decent play park, rose gardens which is also where there is a memorial to all that lost their lives in the Piper Alpha tragedy

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think it's the best thing for her Lee going back to work but wish she would stop with all the tit about back to being a mummy or being in full time mummy mode.

Even when you work Mums are still full time mums you dont stop being a mum. When I worked I would still be thinking of stuff to do with the children, waiting to make an appointment for them in my break, going to the bank to get money for a trip during lunchtime etc and I was always the person the school called if an accident happened or child was sick and I worked out of the house in local schools.

Reb did as little work as possible was always right next to her children or using them as props/actors when she did actually work yes Lee was around but how can you feel you weren't always a full time mummy the whole point in people finding a job that they can do from home is so they can still be there for the children.

I think this shows how detached she had become from the children and it had nothing to do with working.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think it's the best thing for her Lee going back to work but wish she would stop with all the tit about back to being a mummy or being in full time mummy mode.

Even when you work Mums are still full time mums you dont stop being a mum. When I worked I would still be thinking of stuff to do with the children, waiting to make an appointment for them in my break, going to the bank to get money for a trip during lunchtime etc and I was always the person the school called if an accident happened or child was sick and I worked out of the house in local schools.

Reb did as little work as possible was always right next to her children or using them as props/actors when she did actually work yes Lee was around but how can you feel you weren't always a full time mummy the whole point in people finding a job that they can do from home is so they can still be there for the children.

I think this shows how detached she had become from the children and it had nothing to do with working.
Exactly. When I go to work I don’t stop being a mum. As you say it never stops- the mental load is huge. What just because she filmed a couple of videos and posted some boomerangs to IG she wasn’t being a mum? 😡 reality is going to hit hard when lee is away for weeks at a time. Saying that her reality is still not the reality for most families out there.

Reactions: 19
Surely there had to be a law about showing a product with an A/F swipe up but not putting the company? Meaning you have to actually swipe up to see where it’s from! Also so many people don’t understand that she earns commissions on everything you buy from that company for days afterwards, seems so shady! Really wish the 🐑would wise up! She’s relentless!

Reactions: 17
I honestly feel that my belt was gifted or she's secretly advertising by belt.
It's not only available at unit gym.
Other gyms sell it and you can buy it online.
Amazon usually cheapest and it's over £100 not £50 Lee paid.

This morning another staged photo.
Home for a picnic lunch as they skint
More affiliate links to things she probably not even brought.

Reactions: 7
Haha no unnecessary spending this summer well if it's like no spend January she will be buying loads of tit later today and booking a holiday by the end of the week.
Oh my God Reb have some self respect you are far from having to pinch the pennines probably is your not used to spending your own money so stop acting hard done by and think about all the families who genuinely worry about how they will feed their children over the holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haha no unnecessary spending this summer well if it's like no spend January she will be buying loads of tit later today and booking a holiday by the end of the week.
Oh my God Reb have some self respect you are far from having to pinch the pennines probably is your not used to spending your own money so stop acting hard done by and think about all the families who genuinely worry about how they will feed their children over the holidays.
She’s full of tit! Worried about money but doing the weekly shop at Sainsbury’s when there’s an Asda right across the road 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s full of tit! Worried about money but doing the weekly shop at Sainsbury’s when there’s an Asda right across the road 🙄
Yep and spotted some non food clothes items on conveyer belt like they all possibly need new clothes.
Also lots convenience and junk food.

Reactions: 15
Exactly. When I go to work I don’t stop being a mum. As you say it never stops- the mental load is huge. What just because she filmed a couple of videos and posted some boomerangs to IG she wasn’t being a mum? 😡 reality is going to hit hard when lee is away for weeks at a time. Saying that her reality is still not the reality for most families out there.
100%!! I actually work (part time nonetheless) and I find it beyond insulting that she is insinuating that this means I wouldn’t mother full time. Reb please stop trying to comment and give advice on real world issues, you are so out of touch it’s not funny. Just stick to affiliate links to items you haven’t bought and Love Island chat.

I don’t believe I am the only one that she would make to feel a bit tit with these kinds of throw away comments. Just imagine how much damage can be done when you have 100,000 followers. I think it is frightening that these influencers get such a massive platform but are so grossly misinformed and unqualified.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Watching Lees insta stories I had a huge sense of sadness. The girls have become so used to having him around and for him to go away for 6 weeks or however long it will be will be awful for them. Why couldn't he find a job that doesn't involve working away. When my husband used to work away it was horrible thankfully he has now found a job that he gets every weekend at home and the difference in family life is amazing.
I know they have brought it all on their selfs but I do really feel sorry for those girls

Reactions: 11
Watching Lees insta stories I had a huge sense of sadness. The girls have become so used to having him around and for him to go away for 6 weeks or however long it will be will be awful for them. Why couldn't he find a job that doesn't involve working away. When my husband used to work away it was horrible thankfully he has now found a job that he gets every weekend at home and the difference in family life is amazing.
I know they have brought it all on their selfs but I do really feel sorry for those girls
Won't it just be 2 weeks on and 3 weeks off? So he'll end up seeing his kids more than most professionals with a commute do.

He could get a normal job without leaving home, but wants the oil rig premium.

Will the oil rig have WiFi for weather updates?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It is sad for the girls. He’s by far the better parent. Would have been better if she got a job but she’s got nothing to offer anywhere, would have to start at the bottom and she wouldn’t be prepared to do that

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.