Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't got kids but quite like the idea of putting them in childcare on holiday, maybe I'm not very maternal 🤣

I think the salts have magnesium in them which can help with sleep
Think when you have that little bubba you want to spend all the time in the world with them. Especially on holidays...that’s what they’re for...family time. One or two sessions for a nice meal together or some alone time maybe but you wouldn’t want to dump them in childcare every single day of a holiday.

Of course, everyone is different I know, but I’m only speaking from my experience and those of my friends etc. We all look forward to that special family time. Not dying to get away from them so you can go off and do your sports activities every single day! The whole thing is so alien/bizarre to me. I would miss my girls terribly and I so look forward to
time with them considering they’re in school five whole days a week, most of their childhoods.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
REBECCA !!!! You should have put up spoiler. I didn't know Amy had left the Villa. bloody gutted. 65 years old and loving it. hahahaha. Well I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed tonight's vlog. Poppy is just blooming hilarious. What a fiery little darling she is. She is definitely going to have her hands full this school holiday. So glad I had boys. lol. Kitchen is looking good and pleased they are doing it themselves. I think the sense of achievement they will get from doing it themselves will be so good for them and make them realise you don't have to keep spending and having gifted crap in your lives. Couple of pots of paint and a bit of hard work will transform that kitchen. Looking forward to the transformation vlog.

Reactions: 6
Think when you have that little bubba you want to spend all the time in the world with them. Especially on holidays...that’s what they’re for...family time. One or two sessions for a nice meal together or some alone time maybe but you wouldn’t want to dump them in childcare every single day of a holiday.

Of course, everyone is different I know, but I’m only speaking from my experience and those of my friends etc. We all look forward to that special family time. Not dying to get away from them so you can go off and do your sports activities every single day! The whole thing is so alien/bizarre to me. I would miss my girls terribly and I so look forward to
time with them considering they’re in school five whole days a week, most of their childhoods
I didn't realise she was putting her in for MOST of the holiday. That's sad. I always wondered whether Reb felt a bit disappointed that Poppy wasn't a boy.

I can barely bring myself to watch any of her vlogs tbh, I've not watched her consistently for about 6/9 months.

Reactions: 3
“I’m just so tired”
“I’m so tired”
“I don’t know why I’m so tired”
“I can’t get over how tired I am”

Rebecca, out of interest, have you watched your own vlog?
not gonna lie I was dropping off myself 💤

You should have put up spoiler. I didn't know Amy had left the Villa. bloody gutted. 65 years old and loving it
She hasn’t.....
I think Rebecca might have lied.🤫
She’ll deny that however 😬 denial has worked before when she’s lied 😬😬

I didn't realise she was putting her in for MOST of the holiday. That's sad. I always wondered whether Reb felt a bit disappointed that Poppy wasn't a boy.
Lee’s reaction to the gender reveal was possibly the most awkward thing I’ve watched 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“I’m just so tired”
“I’m so tired”
“I don’t know why I’m so tired”
“I can’t get over how tired I am”
She literally hasn’t got anything else to talk about other than how tired she is.
Alllllll for content.
Borrrrrrriiiinnnnnnnggggggggggg.

Reactions: 12

I can barely bring myself to watch any of her vlogs tbh, I've not watched her consistently for about 6/9 months.
Poppy was sadly in childcare most of their skiing holiday. The two eldest girls were in club doing skiing etc. Neilson Holidays the children are always doing kids clubs while Reb & Pat are off living their sporting best lives. The children said their best holiday was the one where it rained but they weren’t dumped in childcare all day they were with their parents everyday. Says a lot about what the children prefer. Like I said before, nothing wrong with having some alone time as parents, think it’s important. Also so good for the children to learn to be independent and enjoy play school/nursery etc. However, Edgy needs her self care and ramming on a daily basis; it’s essential for her mental health and well being.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I would have made him sleep in the shed for the rest of my pregnancy if I was her. 😬
Or just performed the vasectomy myself there and then. 😐
I can understand his disappointment though, another mini Rebecca 🤣

Living his whole life married to her is punishment enough 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To the person who mention magnesium- Dead Sea salts do contain many minerals and one is magnesium but all these salts are good for is the skin. There is no evidence to suggest it promotes sleep. A nice warm bath before bed.. now that does calm a feisty child down before sleep

Reactions: 8
REBECCA !!!! You should have put up spoiler. I didn't know Amy had left the Villa. bloody gutted. 65 years old and loving it. hahahaha. Well I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed tonight's vlog. Poppy is just blooming hilarious. What a fiery little darling she is. She is definitely going to have her hands full this school holiday. So glad I had boys. lol. Kitchen is looking good and pleased they are doing it themselves. I think the sense of achievement they will get from doing it themselves will be so good for them and make them realise you don't have to keep spending and having gifted crap in your lives. Couple of pots of paint and a bit of hard work will transform that kitchen. Looking forward to the transformation vlog.
OH NO!! I never knew until I read this!!!! ARGH

I would have made him sleep in the shed for the rest of my pregnancy if I was her. 😬
Or just performed the vasectomy myself there and then. 😐
Il never understand why they even put that video up.
There was an undercurrent the whole pregnancy that Lee was desperately hoping for a boy. The whole video was gearing up for a male gender reveal. The disappointment when he realised she was a girl was palpable. It made me cringe to watch it - god knows why they even put it online.

To the person who mention magnesium- Dead Sea salts do contain many minerals and one is magnesium but all these salts are good for is the skin. There is no evidence to suggest it promotes sleep. A nice warm bath before bed.. now that does calm a feisty child down before sleep
I remember being advised to bath in Epsom salts etc to reduce water retention and to soother tired muscles etc 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I've always tried to steer clear of commenting on here about her as a patent, S & F are actually really lovely well mannered little girls who seem to be very polite and well behaved (I know she only shows the best bits, wouldn't we all?) But Poppy is going to rule them all if she does not take her in hand. This business of her not wanting to get out of the car!!! Reb, put the bloody camera down, un-do her straps, lift her out and shut and lock the car door! She will learn, you are letting her play you! And waking up from a nap at 3.45pm and eating hula hoops at 4.45pm and then you wonder why your child doesn't sleep well or eat what you cook her?!!! These are basic rooky mistakes to be making with a nearly 2 year old. Rant over!
Ps I do think Poppy is very cute and very funny.

Reactions: 24
Damn..... I thought it was a nick name 😳
Ice Lee/ Ice T 🤣🤣
I've always tried to steer clear of commenting on here about her as a patent, S & F are actually really lovely well mannered little girls who seem to be very polite and well behaved (I know she only shows the best bits, wouldn't we all?) But Poppy is going to rule them all if she does not take her in hand. This business of her not wanting to get out of the car!!! Reb, put the bloody camera down, un-do her straps, lift her out and shut and lock the car door! She will learn, you are letting her play you! And waking up from a nap at 3.45pm and eating hula hoops at 4.45pm and then you wonder why your child doesn't sleep well or eat what you cook her?!!! These are basic rooky mistakes to be making with a nearly 2 year old. Rant over!
im hoping all three grow up and give her rock all!!! 🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I've always tried to steer clear of commenting on here about her as a patent, S & F are actually really lovely well mannered little girls who seem to be very polite and well behaved (I know she only shows the best bits, wouldn't we all?) But Poppy is going to rule them all if she does not take her in hand. This business of her not wanting to get out of the car!!! Reb, put the bloody camera down, un-do her straps, lift her out and shut and lock the car door! She will learn, you are letting her play you! And waking up from a nap at 3.45pm and watch hula hoops at 4.45pm and then you wonder why your child doesn't sleep well or eat what you cook her?!!! These are basic rooky mistakes to be making with a nearly 2 year old. Rant over!
Agree.
They seem very very soft on Poppy and are at risk of letting her become a bit bratty and spoilt if they don’t get a bit of control over her now. I don’t get the nonsense with her refusing to get out of the car - as you say, just get her out. It’s not up for discussion! Get her out - if she has a tantrum so be it!
I’ve always thought that they just constantly try to treat all girls the same. They always group the older two together - same everything (bedtimes/food/activities etc) so it wouldn’t surprise me if they start treating them as a collective now!
No way should she be napping until 3.45pm - Christ it’s no wonder they gave so many issues with her not sleeping properly!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Complete agreement about shoving the camera in her face and making the staying in the car a game. Stupid error. Baby thinks Mum gives me attention, I see myself on the camera, I'll play. I would have expected mum of two already to realise this.
Next time, no camera, no games,, mother take control.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Complete agreement about shoving the camera in her face and making the staying in the car a game. Stupid error. Baby thinks Mum gives me attention, I see myself on the camera, I'll play. I would have expected mum of two already to realise this.
Next time, no camera, no games,, mother take control.
Poppy is cute but she seems have aggressive streak she's constantly trying to hit Rebecca or stab her with a fork.
I expect she does have the fear managing pops alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poppy is cute but she seems have aggressive streak she's constantly trying to hit Rebecca or stab her with a fork.
I expect she does have the fear managing pops alone.
I thought this, Poppy seems aggressive and angry or frustrated all the time. And what is with the growling? I do not agree with bribing kids with food either! WTF, get out the car and you can have a biscuit..... I mean, i know we're dealing with one of Scotland's most spoilt here but come on Reb, try and bring up your own children a little better.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.