Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old šŸ’©, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The moving abroad post...tactics for getting away from the monster house šŸ‘» Rebs we know you only too well šŸ˜“

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If they ever do sell the murder mansion it will all be blamed on the ā€œtrollsā€ and tattle and how their security was compromised and how they didnā€™t feel they could live somewhere so publicly...

Nothing to do with the fact that the house is an over priced pear that itā€™s horrible, too big for them, badly designed, out dated and will cost a fortune to bring up to date and to maintain. Not to mention itā€™s horrific history and how they will explain that away to the 3 young kids they have living there when the inevitable questions are asked....

Reactions: 12
Didn't she say on one of those tit 'ask me anything' videos that she had never wanted to live abroad?! Honestly, is she a total fantasist, pathological liar or just a bit thick?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I personally donā€™t think it matters how much the Tula carrier is being sold for/what itā€™s resell value is - if it was gifted, just the fact sheā€™s selling it for cash is disgusting. She could easily donate it to a baby bank or even pass it on to somebody she knows who is having a baby. Donā€™t know if anybody follows Mrs Hayward but she was gifted loads of things for her new baby. I had my baby at the same time and found it a bit shocking how much she was gifted (she has relatively few followers), but she passes every single item onto Little Village HQ which is a charity that provides items directly to families in need. She was gifted 2 carriers and so a brand new Baby Bjorn one went straight to the charity. Knowing this then made me not mind as much how many things she got for free... take note Grabecca.

There is of course a chance this particular carrier wasnā€™t gifted, but we know for sure (Banchory selling page) that she has sold brand new gifted items in the past.

Reactions: 29
Didn't she say on one of those tit 'ask me anything' videos that she had never wanted to live abroad?! Honestly, is she a total fantasist, pathological liar or just a bit thick?
All of the above. Sheā€™s utterly clueless and so lost in her web of lies

Reactions: 6
Wow moving abroad thatā€™s a curveball, they just bought a house! Would make her somewhat more interesting to watch though, sheā€™d have a lot more content possibilities. Hmmm another baby or moving abroad, what will she pick for content ideas :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I personally donā€™t think it matters how much the Tula carrier is being sold for/what itā€™s resell value is - if it was gifted, just the fact sheā€™s selling it for cash is disgusting. She could easily donate it to a baby bank or even pass it on to somebody she knows who is having a baby. Donā€™t know if anybody follows Mrs Hayward but she was gifted loads of things for her new baby. I had my baby at the same time and found it a bit shocking how much she was gifted (she has relatively few followers), but she passes every single item onto Little Village HQ which is a charity that provides items directly to families in need. She was gifted 2 carriers and so a brand new Baby Bjorn one went straight to the charity. Knowing this then made me not mind as much how many things she got for free... take note Grabecca.

There is of course a chance this particular carrier wasnā€™t gifted, but we know for sure (Banchory selling page) that she has sold brand new gifted items in the past.
This! I have kept most things for baby number 2 but as soon as they have outgrown them it will all be getting to donated to a local charity which source baby items for local families in need-cots, nights, high chairs, sterilisers etc etc etc. Yes I could clog it all on Facebook etc and make a fair amount of money back but Iā€™d much rather be charitable. Unlike grabecca!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Itā€™s not really important to me how much the Tula is worth, itā€™s more she sells everything, including all the free stuff she is sent, there is no paying it forward! Iā€™m in a nice position in life and Iā€™m also very minimalist, I often buy used goods to lower my carbon footprint, however I have a one in one out rule, everything I have ever got rid of has been either given to friends/family, charity shop of advertised for free on local selling sites. I think if I can give something back I should. They are so tight with their own money yet want her followers to part with theirs. She would never buy that Boden jumper or expensive face creams, yet she wants her followers too so she can earn commission from it. She is utterly despicable, gives zero back yet grabs anything going.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well the sheep aren't trying to get the baby carrier as quickly as they did the dresses as shes still got it up for sale maybe they are happy to part with Ā£20 to have a piece of Meldrum Memorabilia but shes obviously not worth 85 quid. Maybe she should try adding an AF link so she can milk it for all she can.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Well said I think this is probs my biggest problem with these Influencers they are in a perfect position to highlight food banks and shaid who help young people find homes, I DM messaged many of them just before Christmas asking if they would highlight this need and donate some of their surplus not one reply i then commented on their posts asking same well that got me a whole load of nasty comments from the cult following and the cleaning army you would think I had asked them to drink my blood that was the finish for me I will never watch any of them they make me feel ashamed for them they are so greedy and dishonest I joined here for that reason like many others disillusioned and annoyed at the lack of integrity and decency of these people and to have them call us trolls and bullies after the way their followers attack anyone for asking pertinent questions or just pointing out politely their hypocrisy instead of ranting to my daughter who has no clue as she doesn't follow any of these people I came here to vent my frustration

Has anyone contacted Tula to ask if the carrier was gifted and if it was, what they think of her selling it on ?

If she did pay full price for it then I have no issue with her selling if but if it was gifted then I am more disgusted with her than I thought I could be

Reactions: 7
New vlog at last.
Florrie doesnt seem happy.
Shes brought a loom band kit she's like 3 years out of date on kids trends.
Oh well that will clog up her amazing Hoover alongside hamma beads worst toy ever.
She's actually painting in in shock.
Making out like she's worked so hard after her Mil has painted the whole house
Surprised she's gone for white as think a different neutral be easier with kids.
That new sofa looks like loaf be real shame if gifted as they not cheap. It does look nice.
So bored of love of love island talk.
Usual repetitive lingo so So, has the fear.
Trying get grandad and poppy act cute.
Lee usual self. Looks like they have swing at front of the house.
The reason why some parents stay with private nursery is lots of them work and can't be doing half sessions like she does.
Still milking the necklaces have unfollowed Carrie Elizabeth.
Never noticed that awful dated old persons light in the porch until now.

Last edited:
What the duck is with the phrase ā€œI have the fear?ā€ Literally everything she does she has ā€œthe fearā€ for
WHAT?

Also I thought she was taking a step back? Why is she posting on insta as much as before and still churning out bore fest vlogs?

My threadly comment to Kermit - miss you, hope your family are well and hope if youā€™re lurking here you set up a new account . We will know itā€™s you but wonā€™t say anything x

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone contacted Tula to ask if the carrier was gifted and if it was, what they think of her selling it on ?

If she did pay full price for it then I have no issue with her selling if but if it was gifted then I am more disgusted with her than I thought I could be
I think if it were gifted it would have been from a stockist rather than tula themselves. I only know of one other instamum who has been gifted a Tula and it was from a stockist.

Sorry for the extra message but havenā€™t looked at her insta in a while.
duck off with the ā€œaffiliateā€ wording you shady tit bag.
You had a nap? Oh how wonderful for you, but youā€™re still tired. Glad you have taken some advice to go to the doc but do us a favour and donā€™t post about it.
That is not a bleeping rainbow reb, thatā€™s yellow and orange

And for the love of god people donā€™t buy Dead Sea salt in order for your kids to sleep better. Itā€™s great for skin donā€™t get me wrong, in the winter itā€™s great for my boys and their dry skin but there is 0 evidence that it promotes sleep. But of course sheā€™s going to put that false hope into her blind sheep. We all know everyone jumps at the next fad thing to get their kids to sleep - and she will profit from the bloody ā€œaffiliateā€
My advice, solid night routine and if you want diffuse some lavender oil.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry for the extra message but havenā€™t looked at her insta in a while.
duck off with the ā€œaffiliateā€ wording you shady tit bag.
You had a nap? Oh how wonderful for you, but youā€™re still tired. Glad you have taken some advice to go to the doc but do us a favour and donā€™t post about it.
That is not a bleeping rainbow reb, thatā€™s yellow and orange

And for the love of god people donā€™t buy Dead Sea salt in order for your kids to sleep better. Itā€™s great for skin donā€™t get me wrong, in the winter itā€™s great for my boys and their dry skin but there is 0 evidence that it promotes sleep. But of course sheā€™s going to put that false hope into her blind sheep. We all know everyone jumps at the next fad thing to get their kids to sleep - and she will profit from the bloody ā€œaffiliateā€
What happened so the old sleepy balm/cream she was promoting?
I hope she has a lovely long summer holiday spending quality time with her girls making maximum mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's vile behaviour. I'm so cynical now that I'm wondering if they even bought it or if it was gifted.

BMof2 mentioning tattle has opened my eyes so much about the "influencer" world. I've been lurking here for a while and can't believe how naive I've been.
I felt exactly the same when I found this page,,,,, I had been absolutely torn to shreds by the sheep on her Facebook page for just asking why she puts Poppy in childcare so often on holiday! She allowed it, on her page! Then cries Troll Bully etc! A lady saw it and private messaged me saying have a look on here! My god! Talk about an eye opener šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I felt exactly the same when I found this page,,,,, I had been absolutely torn to shreds by the sheep on her Facebook page for just asking why she puts Poppy in childcare so often on holiday! She allowed it, on her page! Then cries Troll Bully etc! A lady saw it and private messaged me saying have a look on here! My god! Talk about an eye opener šŸ˜³
I haven't got kids but quite like the idea of putting them in childcare on holiday, maybe I'm not very maternal šŸ¤£

I think the salts have magnesium in them which can help with sleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

She was gifted a ergobaby and sold that on insta šŸ˜”

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
What happened so the old sleepy balm/cream she was promoting?
That sleepy cream is a load of old shite. I stupidly bought it at my wits end with zero sleep and it helped not one bit. I have 3/4 of a bottle left which I could #kindlygift back. Still have the rage about being sucked in by that lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.