Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the mighty have fallen, having to send him back to work and flog everything to pay the mortgage. As much as she'll blame 15 twats and trolls, Tattle doesn't hold that much power, this is all due to their own arrogance. Shame it hasn't taught her a bit of humility.
She is the embodiment of the saying "be nice to people on the way up, you'll meet them on the way back down". No sympathy for her whatsoever, and since I don't think her children will be at risk of serious repercussions I'll take pleasure in a disgusting con artists fall from grace.

Karma is a funny old thing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't think she's anywhere near broke, she's just stopped amassing thousands each month in the savings account. All part of her manipulation to claim she's poor and struggling

Reactions: 14

They are £120 new seen them less in tula sale.
£85 plus postage seems a lot for a heavily used baby carrier.
£85 for a used item?! Is she having a laugh?!!!!!!

Desperate for money it would seem......

Tulas hold their value extremely well. It appears to be in good condition so £85 actually totally reasonable, if a bit cheap actually! I just bought a used one for £90. Edited to add: especially true if the print is no longer availably

Reactions: 5
Yes it looks like the one Poppy was in today she must have taken that pic noticed Poppy looked too big for it, posted pic then shot hey Melds quick turn round let's get back home so I can put that carrier up for sale the sheep will pay big bucks for that we will be laughing all the way to the bank 😁

Screenshot_20190707-140440_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190707-140518_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tulas hold their value extremely well. It appears to be in good condition so £85 actually totally reasonable, if a bit cheap actually! I just bought a used one for £90. Edited to add: especially true if the print is no longer availably
I think someone said earlier it was still available new for £125 in the sale.

Edited - just looked back and someone said standard ones were available for £100 new.

Last edited:
Oh 😂😂😂 moving abroad? What is she? A tax exile? 🙄 We hear this every so often and it's boring.
So she'll move abroad and is she taking her safety blankets of the woods, the gym, mummy & daddy & Rami with her? Oh do shut up Rebeggar.

Unless they've got a hidden life or habit like gambling no way they are broke. If things are slower it's 100 percent a situation of her own creation.

As for the sling thing, if some idiot wants to buy it off her for that price, they are more stupid than I'd ever imagined but their look out. Probably one of the nutters than sent vile messages to anyone that said anything against her recently and like her for the doxxing, they deserve no sympathy. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh 😂😂😂 moving abroad? What is she? A tax exile? 🙄 We hear this every so often and it's boring.
So she'll move abroad and is she taking her safety blankets of the woods, the gym, mummy & daddy & Rami with her? Oh do shut up Rebeggar.

Unless they've got a hidden life or habit like gambling no way they are broke. If things are slower it's 100 percent a situation of her own creation.

As for the sling thing, if some idiot wants to buy it off her for that price, they are more stupid than I'd ever imagined but their look out. Probably one of the nutters than sent vile messages to anyone that said anything against her recently and like her for the doxxing, they deserve no sympathy. 😊
Used Tulas sell at that price all the time. It’s a sellers market for them. not as much as it used to be, but nonetheless it’s a totally reasonable price. I’ve bought and sold a lot of Tulas and keep up with the second hand “trade”.

Edited to add: I know that it seems like a lot of money for a used item, but they do hold their value extremely well. Lots of things to rip Mrs M apart on if you fancy it, but this isn’t one.

Reactions: 4
Fair enough but someone said the same was 100 new? why would anyone pay her price plus post? 🤔

Used Tulas sell at that price all the time. It’s a sellers market for them. not as much as it used to be, but nonetheless it’s a totally reasonable price. I’ve bought and sold a lot of Tulas and keep up with the second hand “trade”.

Edited to add: I know that it seems like a lot of money for a used item, but they do hold their value extremely well. Lots of things to rip Mrs M apart on, but this isn’t one.
Seem to be listed anywhere between £45 and £100 on eBay. Is that about right?

Reactions: 1
It's vile behaviour. I'm so cynical now that I'm wondering if they even bought it or if it was gifted.

BMof2 mentioning tattle has opened my eyes so much about the "influencer" world. I've been lurking here for a while and can't believe how naive I've been.
I seem to remember her being gifted a baby carrier just after poppy was born couldn't swear it was this one though but no way would she buy such an expensive one out of her own pocket the one she used for Florrie was given to her by a friend and she said she wished she had kept it I remember her saying this I was an avid watcher at the time to my shame though she seemed more genuine than most at the time but she got very greedy and dishonest. Love of money brings out the worst in some people 🤑

Reactions: 11
Seem to be listed anywhere between £45 and £100 on eBay. Is that about right?
£45 would be extremely cheap for one. I’ve never seen any below £50 and that was dubious quality. But then I guess if you had one and weren’t aware it could sell for more you may list it for that if it was in ok shape. And up to £100 absolutely.

As for if it was gifted, I know Kay burgess (mummyB) has one gifted but don’t remember the Meldrum mentioning it was. Doesn’t mean it wasn’t, as we all know!!

Edited to add: I know that it seems like a lot of money for a used item, but they do hold their value extremely well. Lots of things to rip Mrs M apart on if you fancy it, but this isn’t one.
Maybe they do I've never had a baby carrier I was quite shocked to see how much the new price was but she probably had it gifted and could have given her sheep a bit of a bargin a quick search on Ebay I found 2 the same as hers 1 sold for £35 and the other £46 back in April and lots of Tula have sold under £60.

I seem to remember her being gifted a baby carrier just after poppy was born couldn't swear it was this one though but no way would she buy such an expensive one out of her own pocket the one she used for Florrie was given to her by a friend and she said she wished she had kept it I remember her saying this I was an avid watcher at the time to my shame though she seemed more genuine than most at the time but she got very greedy and dishonest. Love of money brings out the worst in some people 🤑
I can't find anything on her grid so must have shared it in stories, but I remember the same

Maybe they do I've never had a baby carrier I was quite shocked to see how much the new price was but she probably had it gifted and could have given her sheep a bit of a bargin a quick search on Ebay I found 2 the same as hers 1 sold for £35 and the other £46 back in April and lots of Tula have sold under £60.
People should start selling them on FB, they’d get double that! I guess if you don’t know their value you would underprice it, which is a shame for your average mum who could do with the money

Reactions: 3
I don’t think you understand what she means about leaving “abroad”what she really means is what is it like living “away” from kindly gifted stuff and lots of adds, you know? What is it like to live a normal life where you pay for things if you want them instead of begging, she’s just asking what is it like since she doesn’t know really, so she’s only trying to familiarise herself🤣🤣for her it’s like living abroad😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sowing the seeds in case they have to justify putting murder mansion up for sale....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think she’d ever go abroad. She sees a lot of her parents and Lee’s mum helps her out with the kids so she’d have none of that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.