Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one. They must have gifted it recently as it's available as a pre-order on their swipe up
That's appalling deceit from influencers. Advertising standards are not protecting customers in any way!
Tell me, that sling thingy that's she's selling, was it gifted? The reason I ask is that I am sure I read on the influencers guide there are restrictions to selling on freebies for own profit.

Reactions: 9
That's appalling deceit from influencers. Advertising standards are not protecting customers in any way!
Tell me, that sling thingy that's she's selling, was it gifted? The reason I ask is that I am sure I read on the influencers guide there are restrictions to selling on freebies for own profit.
She has put gifted on her grid, right down the bottom of her long wordy text - nice and hidden but it's there. She didn't put gifted on her stories. I'm not entirely clear on the rules though on where it needs to be declared

I don't know if the carrier was gifted. I couldn't see anything on her grid scrolling back but that doesn't mean it wasn't. I strongly suspect it was, but I'm a full of cynicism now where she (and others) are concerned

Reactions: 5

They are £120 new seen them less in tula sale.
£85 plus postage seems a lot for a heavily used baby carrier.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

£85 for a used item?! Is she having a laugh?!!!!!!

Desperate for money it would seem......

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Shes pretending that she is interested in moving abroad. "Has anyone done it, what's your experience?"
ANYTHING for engagement

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Now she s posted about moving abroad!!
🙄

Load of shite she’s posting purely for engagement.

She’s an introvert who’s loves being at home, surrounded by her “inner circle” remember?!!!!
Can you imagine them upping sticks, selling the “dream home” and her trying to raise 3 kids in a foreign country mostly on her own?!!

Nah. Absolute BOLLOCKS!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As if she’s going to move abroad away from her babysitters and decorators. Pull the other one.

Unless they’re moving to Spain to be near their decorator?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Even Reb getting bored of walks in the beautiful Scottish woods, poor love has got earache. Had enough of the log fires, mugs of Yorkshire tea whilst in your oversized country knits she is now thinking of moving to sunnier clims so she can work on leathering up her all year tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even Reb getting bored of walks in the beautiful Scottish woods, poor love has got earache. Had enough of the log fires, mugs of Yorkshire tea whilst in your oversized country knits she is now thinking of moving to sunnier clims so she can work on leathering up her all year tan.
If memory serves me correctly she said about moving abroad last year on back of a holiday post I think Spain was mentioned.
But she's also a home bird and loves Scotland and all her chums so probably engagment

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
If memory serves me correctly she said about moving abroad last year on back of a holiday post I think Spain was mentioned.
But she's also a home bird and loves Scotland and all her chums so probably engagmeny.
With all the uncertainty surrounding Brexit at the moment they would be daft to start thinking about moving to Spain.
But then these two aren’t exactly known for being sensible and thinking things through, are they?!

It’s all a load of rubbish anyway. All for the engagement. Don’t believe a word of it!

Reactions: 12
It is absolute rubbish. It's a bit cold in Aberdeenshire and she had a whimsical thought that it would be nice to live somewhere warm. The end. All for engagement.

On a separate note - she still appears on the channel mum website. Surprised they still want to represent her after what happened

Reactions: 15
Moving abroad? Thinking of herself again & not the poor kids! She’d never hack it on her own in another country, didn’t she have to practice putting out the bins the other day? Or is it a case as move away from the “drama”?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Moving abroad... More like setting the scene for selling the house! In a few months there'll be a 'we're moving abroad we have to sell the house' post. Then once the house sells (well more like if the house sold) they'll have a big change of heart and buy something smaller locally

• Heart
Reactions: 23
£85 for a used item?! Is she having a laugh?!!!!!!

Desperate for money it would seem......
She is taking advantage of her sheep who are desperate to own something that she has had. I found standard tulas (which she said this one is) for £100 today, so wanting 85% of the new price for something that has been heavily used is ridiculous, but she must have an expectation that someone will pay it.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Ridiculously over priced for a well used sling. The amount of exposure on her grid and stories showing the extensive use of the sling shows it’s not worth £85! I really hope nobody is daft enough to pay that for it.

Reactions: 9
Moving abroad... More like setting the scene for selling the house! In a few months there'll be a 'we're moving abroad we have to sell the house' post. Then once the house sells (well more like if the house sold) they'll have a big change of heart and buy something smaller locally
You’re absolutely spot on here! She doesn’t realise us tattlers have her all sussed out does she?!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.