Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old ๐Ÿ’ฉ, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, so many nice ideas to share with us on her insta stories on how to keep our children entertained, washing the radiators is certainly top of my list too๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So, so many nice ideas to share with us on her insta stories on how to keep our children entertained, washing the radiators is certainly top of my list too๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I thought a top selling author of two books on activities for children would have known it all?
The radiators did make me laugh, but as kids we all had chores. To be fair, that's what my mum would have said to cries of boredom... It would have been met with 'well, you can help me' tasks around the house... Hoover the stairs being a favourite ๐Ÿ™„
Needless to say we were never bored ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The affiliate links will be a great easy moneymaking scam for scammy Reb think about it even if she only makes 2p on each sale via the link and 5000 people buy that's any easy ยฃ100.
Now add in that 2p is very low and shes prob getting more some links leave trackers in your cookies for upto a month, some shops track anything bought not just what Reb has linked and do it for as many shops as poss it all adds up to a nice litter earner and one that probably is easy forgotten when doing your taxes (disclaimer not saying you do do that Reb just saying I dont trust you)

I did once read somewhere about af links someone said that you can get as much as 14p so that would make ยฃ700 if 5000 people bought something its money for doing nothing and I think we all know scammy Reb well enough that if she wasn't making quite a bit from the links she wouldn't bother with them.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
PS Rebeggar, those leopard shoes in your latest post were gifted. Get your bloody house in order ๐Ÿคฌ

Dressing the kids from the dressing up box again are we...?
At least get florrie a tutu that fits her if you insist on dressing her the damn things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Yel

Reb think about it even if she only makes 2p on each sale via the link and 5000 people buy that's any easy ยฃ100.
H&M pay a touch over 10% commission, and that'll be for the full basket not just the one item. She's using reward style and these are the rates they pay:

h and m blouse.jpg

Reward style aren't transparent over cookie length, but it's often at least 7 days

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
That affiliate link tit is as shady (and greedy grabbing) as duck! Influencers need to be called out in that! ๐Ÿคฌ

Reactions: 11
Blue grass and trees again!! Why????
This annoys me so much! It looks so odd! It makes things much more orange including her skin and the kids hair (I have nothing against redheads but turning up the orange on any image is so unflattering) but blue grass and trees are just strange

Reactions: 9
Might already have been discussed....so sorry.

Re the affiliated links. Are they required to name the company on the posting as the only way you can see where the clothes are from is to click on the affiliated link = grabecca gets money, which no ๐Ÿ’ฉ way am I going to do๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค.

If you do click on affiliated link, then clear cookies - does this mean she gets ZERO if you then access the website via GOOGLE?

Just need to make sure this lazy witch does not benefit and is she breaking the ASA rules etc

Reactions: 4
This annoys me so much! It looks so odd! It makes things much more orange including her skin and the kids hair (I have nothing against redheads but turning up the orange on any image is so unflattering) but blue grass and trees are just strange
She doesn't care though, probably spends ages fiddling about to get (what she thinks is) the best image, most tanned ๐Ÿค” image of her. The fact it looks like she lives in the land of blue trees and grass doesn't come into it. As for the idiots saying, 'great photo' blah, blah vomit! ๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 8
Well the company who gifted her recent jumper has removed their Instagram grid post about mrs meldrum today so they have money to make up from another company too ashamed to be associated with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She doesn't care though, probably spends ages fiddling about to get (what she thinks is) the best image, most tanned ๐Ÿค” image of her. The fact it looks like she lives in the land of blue trees and grass doesn't come into it. As for the idiots saying, 'great photo' blah, blah vomit! ๐Ÿคฎ
How silly of me, I forgot itโ€™s al about her and making her look the best and trying to fool the sheep that her tan is natural!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought the same, they're using it about 3 stories before trying to flog it! ๐Ÿ˜‚
It's vile behaviour. I'm so cynical now that I'm wondering if they even bought it or if it was gifted.

BMof2 mentioning tattle has opened my eyes so much about the "influencer" world. I've been lurking here for a while and can't believe how naive I've been.

Well the company who gifted her recent jumper has removed their Instagram grid post about mrs meldrum today so they have money to make up from another company too ashamed to be associated with her.
What company was it please. Maybe they had complaints.
Or maybe they saw her doing a grabby affilated link for a gifted free item and thourght she's really milking us.
I don't miss seeing all her crap posts.
They really are on a decluttering mission.
Think she has more than 1 tula but poppy must be heavy now and want to walk.

It's vile behaviour. I'm so cynical now that I'm wondering if they even bought it or if it was gifted.

BMof2 mentioning tattle has opened my eyes so much about the "influencer" world. I've been lurking here for a while and can't believe how naive I've been.
I thourght it was gifted for a while as she mentions it an awful lot.
Back then I he no idea how much she was gifted all the free Neilsons holidays been going on a while

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.