Mrs Meldrum #47 She’s in, out, in, out, shake it all about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking out loud re the harm these 'influencers' do for the joe public's mental health. I starting watching Meldrum when she was in a Pentland vid, she was pregnant with her youngest. I remember thinking at the time, wow she really has her tit together for her age, hubby working offshore bringing in a decent wage, allowing her to stay at home and a lovely house. It took me back to when I was her age at the time, about 26ish, I didnt have a mortgage yet, was saving like mad, we didn't manage it until we where 28, even then it was a small 2 bed mid-terrace.

Then to find out that they had a shared equity and didnt actually own the full home. I find the fakeness and sneakiness of this appalling. The way she went on about how they were great with their finances and overpaid mortgage regularly - no wonder you charlatan as you must have had less than a 70% mortgage with the bank, so had pennies to spare!!! There is nowt wrong with shared ownership but to not declare whilst making a big deal of having their tit together and able to make extra payments regularly is despicable.

Viewers will have questioned themselves as to why they cant manage to overpay their mortgage, probably made a lot feel quite down on themselves. Whereas, if they had been honest, its no big deal!!

Her and her ilk have been raking it in with fakeness, underhand and unethical sales tactics for too long now. They do so much harm to society's wellbeing, its frightening. The sooner the industry is heavily regulated (like MS advertising) the better for everyones wellbeing, including the overexposed children for £££ 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I've seen a few insta-mums, bloggers, Youtubers etc talk about trollers and doing posts etc about this site and it pissed me off quite a bit (I will get to that).. Man Versus Baby made a long post, which also included himself insulting people but also condeming people for doing exactly what he was/is doing.. (FYI MvB, i've been to a few weddings and i've thoroughly enjoyed them all. My friends looked incredible, so out of all the 'trolls' you've gotten completely wrong, i'm one of them and i'm pretty sure there are more too).

These people complain about their and their 'supporters' comments being deleted on here because they weren't agreeing with the rest but isn't that EXACTLY what many of them have done and have been doing? Come on, not everyone is going to agree with you and not everyone is going to give their opinions in a nasty way. So why have they been deleted then? Does that mean that the people who have the opposite opinion to you are bullying you or are hateful people? I think not! People on here have come here because they themselves have been deleted and blocked for having their OWN mind. Is that fare? Is THAT okay?

A handful have gone too far by insinuating that Lee has had an affair before and criticised petty things but not all of us here have done that. We have commented and given our opinion on MMs wrong doings and I also find it a bit of an insult when people claim to others that they can relate to certain things when they actually dont. Yes, okay MM has 3 girls. Guess what? I have children too AND a partner that works BUT we cannot afford to go on an many holidays as MM has been on in one year. Im CERTAINLY NOT jelouse. When we do go on our once a year or two holiday, i feel proud that my partner has gone to work to provide for his family and given us the chance to experience a holiday and another culture.
Myself and partner went to the cinema together last week and it was an out dated and old fashioned cinema and cost us £10 for our tickets and also, our popcorn and sweets were included in that. I didn't care that we weren't at a cineworld or another costly cinema. I was just grateful that I was able to spend time with my partner. They complain about people having the wrong opinion of them but arent they doing the same to many others? Because we dont agree with them or their shady actions, we MUST be jelouse? I think not! I would rather have a roof over my head, healthy children and a happy family and not keep going and trying to grab the latest trend.

Good for Lee for going back to work/finding work but he certainly isn't the first or the last to go out and find work and provide for his family. Of course its a positive thing but why does it have to be such a big deal for people and announce it on SM for everyone to compliment them, tell them that their the best parents since slice bread and Lee is an amazing father for going back to provide for his family. Shouldn't that be the norm? Its good to give people a boost and a compliment but why make so much fuss over everything?

Rather than be realistic and also realise that it was their own actions that caused many people, including myself also, to change their minds about the Meldrums. They should accept that and so should their 'fans/supporters/sheep' rather than being complete hipercrits and calling people out for having their own opinion rather than talking about peoples grammar/spelling etc as a way to insult others. How do they know that some of us dont have dyslexia or a learning difficulty? One of my family members has dyslexia and he struggles with his spelling etc but y'know what? He is absolutely incredible at maths and he also earns 100k A YEAR! Someones spelling/grammar etc does not mean that someone had an IQ. There is more to a persons intelligence than their grammar.. so SHOVE THAT up your arse too Man Vs Baby!

Sorry for the annoying long post tattlers.. they got under my skin with their hypocrosy and self importance and a lack of seeing and understanding their own wrong doings.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Youtubers are not extroverts! Sitting in your bedroom speaking to yourself is anything but extroverted! Narcissistic- yes but extrovert??

Maybe the ones that are out vlogging with massive cameras in their hands - but the mummy vloggers, half of them can’t even be arsed commiting themselves to take their kids regularly to baby groups, to busy uploading selfies or chatting to their own reflection on Instagram!
Walking round shopping centres and stuff filming yourself at the top of your voice is extrovert.

How many of them just sit in their house filming from their bedroom? Not many. As I said I don’t know the mummy vloggers as don’t watch them but I doubt the whole time is spent in the house. Do they not film on their free holidays??

My main point is none of them are THROWN into it. They choose to pick up a camera and create a YouTube channel and quite easily could keep it private amongst friends. They are happy enough to have an ego big enough to think people want to watch their daily lives, but not happy for anyone to have an opinion on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Walking round shopping centres and stuff filming yourself at the top of your voice is extrovert.

How many of them just sit in their house filming from their bedroom? Not many. As I said I don’t know the mummy vloggers as don’t watch them but I doubt the whole time is spent in the house. Do they not film on their free holidays??

My main point is none of them are THROWN into it. They choose to pick up a camera and create a YouTube channel and quite easily could keep it private amongst friends. They are happy enough to have an ego big enough to think people want to watch their daily lives, but not happy for anyone to have an opinion on it.

Exactly! To be in this industry they need to have much thicker skin than what they have now. Like you said, they chose to pick the camera up and show it to the world. When my eldest was younger, i used to always be the one catching special moments on the camera, behind the camera most of the time too. Why not put the camera/phone down? Insta storying just to tell the world what your doing and your plans for the day isnt important, so put it all down and enjoy the moment with your children away from the camera. 🤦‍♀️ just a suggestion though Mrs M from someone that is apparently jelouse of you 🙄🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
If by thrown into an extroverts job she means enjoyed the adoration and easy money so carried on doing something out of her comfort zone till it all crumbled around her then cried about it then yeah, course 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
This type of announcement has been on the cards. He's already working I think or soon about to be, best thing for them. 😊 I wish them all the very best, they are a young, healthy family and blessed in so many ways. I'm not interested how they are going to earn, if they'll move etc. as long as the whole family are happier and secure that's the main thing. However, I bet mummy Cannon will do her very best to ensure her princess doesn't have to move back into (what did she call it again?) 'a cute little starter home'. 😉

A wee dig at tattle comments, but if that's the kind of judgement that bothers her it's just as well she's NOT in the real world and workplace! She'd actually melt.

The drama was to deflect from the serious issues of her unprofessional conduct. It hit them like a ton of bricks last week when they realised the racism issue from almost 2 months ago was going to stick like tit with or without tattle every time they tried an ad. It's not 'trolls' that's done this, it's the fact she didn't do her job properly, failed to address casual racism and then committed an offence herself - it's come home to roost.

Still no reference to her unacceptable behaviour for doxxing I see? Nor calling off her trolls, they're out of the box big time now 😂. Not even acknowledging things got well out of hand attacking messiahkaeto and how many other people have been affected by her own behaviours, potentially Kermit and anyone else sharing the same name? No care for anyone else as per.

Nah, I smell tit. If you were just going to do mum stuff, why the continuing stories shoving a camera in your children's faces? She's not even said she's giving up but time will tell, people . Time will tell.

For the record, I don't think she wrote that post herself either. 😊
Can someone please explain to me how their own house was a ‘starter’ home it was what 3/4 bedroom garage driveway etc if that’s her mum definition of a starter home I’d love to see her view on my 2 bed back & front door that I can only dream of being in a position to buy a house 🙄 I also see her instagram is back to normal with af links 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Haven’t read through the thread and I won’t, I hope her post is for real maybe without the pressure of being the sole earner she can be honest with her posts if this is the case I wish her well x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I came here to share that article, I saw it on Messiahs stories and thought it was brilliant, and balanced!!

Her post this morning.....I’d like to believe it but there’s a few issues

1 I think it’s another ploy for engagement and I don’t fully believe it
2 it’s not that Lee is choosing to go back to work, it’s that the effect of the racism scandal has hit home and ads prob won’t be paying the bills any more
3 I can’t see Lee going back off shore leavingMrs M with 3 kids to look after
4 it’s much easier to be a ‘full time mum’ 🤢 when 2 are at school and one will go to nursery then nap 😴

Also I watched a few on the rants on instagram about Tattle.
Brummy Mummy & PTWM have listed really personal comments they’ve had written about them on here.
While I agree they’ve chosen to put themselves out there to make money, it’s still not nice, but they can chose not to READ HERE!!

Rebecca listed ‘they say I use fake tan’,’they say I’d rather be at the gym than with my kids’, ‘they slag me staying in sweaty gym clothes all day’

I mean there’s evidence for all these points on her own page and whilst it must not be nice to be criticised it’s typical gossip.....the kind of thing I say about a friend who drops her kids off at in-laws after school so she can go to the gym even though she’s a stay at home mum!
Surely even sheep must think she’s over reacting?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Can someone please explain to me how their own house was a ‘starter’ home it was what 3/4 bedroom garage driveway etc if that’s her mum definition of a starter home I’d love to see her view on my 2 bed back & front door that I can only dream of being in a position to buy a house 🙄 I also see her instagram is back to normal with af links 😳
It started as a 2 bed house if i recall. They added a couple of bedrooms and the snug. It was also shared equity so I think that’s what she meant without actually saying it.

Reactions: 5
I came here to share that article, I saw it on Messiahs stories and thought it was brilliant, and balanced!!

Her post this morning.....I’d like to believe it but there’s a few issues

1 I think it’s another ploy for engagement and I don’t fully believe it
2 it’s not that Lee is choosing to go back to work, it’s that the effect of the racism scandal has hit home and ads prob won’t be paying the bills any more
3 I can’t see Lee going back off shore leavingMrs M with 3 kids to look after
4 it’s much easier to be a ‘full time mum’ 🤢 when 2 are at school and one will go to nursery then nap 😴
The article by Eisabeth Basford is fantastic! I don't give a flying duck the reason(s) her husband is going back to work; may as well be because the grass is green! Neither or them are qualified to earn revenue from social media. Their family; theirs to take care of. Youtube & Instagram is not their jam and is not good for their children long term.

Reactions: 12
The hypocrisy is so real , there were comments saying about freedom of speech and gossip sites obviously deleted I noticed pot and kettle cones to mind
Edited to say on Instagram

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know which companies stopped working with Meldrum recently ?
Organix
Monica Vinedar
Neilson (presumably)
Olay
Because her mother is an unashamed snob who looks down her nose at others? That’s something that’s always got me - her mum has been reading along with all of these threads and when she’s come on here to post the only things she’s been arsed about is making sure we all know how “small” the old house was and how “exclusive” the new house is, that’s literally all she cared about. To hell with trying to defend her daughter or change people’s perception of them - oh no. Let’s just ensure we make everyone aware just how “exclusive” this new house is.

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree as they say.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Speaking my brain!

Reactions: 3

Some very valid points raised by organised motherhood ...would be an idea if Rebs et al took note!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Don’t bother with Aberdeen - it’s a shite hole! I live in a town about half an hour away, it’s much nicer out here and I hate going into the city. Everyone thinks they’re so bloody amazing and so much better than you.
Wow 1st message and that’s what you say? Little bit rude to all the aberdonians out there & not even relevant to Mrs M at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.