Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwoman

VIP Member
This type of announcement has been on the cards. He's already working I think or soon about to be, best thing for them. 😊 I wish them all the very best, they are a young, healthy family and blessed in so many ways. I'm not interested how they are going to earn, if they'll move etc. as long as the whole family are happier and secure that's the main thing. However, I bet mummy Cannon will do her very best to ensure her princess doesn't have to move back into (what did she call it again?) 'a cute little starter home'. 😉

A wee dig at tattle comments, but if that's the kind of judgement that bothers her it's just as well she's NOT in the real world and workplace! She'd actually melt.

The drama was to deflect from the serious issues of her unprofessional conduct. It hit them like a ton of bricks last week when they realised the racism issue from almost 2 months ago was going to stick like shit with or without tattle every time they tried an ad. It's not 'trolls' that's done this, it's the fact she didn't do her job properly, failed to address casual racism and then committed an offence herself - it's come home to roost.

Still no reference to her unacceptable behaviour for doxxing I see? Nor calling off her trolls, they're out of the box big time now 😂. Not even acknowledging things got well out of hand attacking messiahkaeto and how many other people have been affected by her own behaviours, potentially Kermit and anyone else sharing the same name? No care for anyone else as per.

Nah, I smell shit. If you were just going to do mum stuff, why the continuing stories shoving a camera in your children's faces? She's not even said she's giving up but time will tell, people . Time will tell.

For the record, I don't think she wrote that post herself either. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Zippy

She hasnt decided to step back, lee hasn't decided to go back into work, she hasn't decided she wants to spend more time with her kids.... they have been FORCED with no other option. Shes finally seen this racism scandal isnt going to leave her. Brands are dropping her, no new ones are wanting her and they need a stable income.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Whatyadoin’

Just read interesting vlog about tattle and how it's not trolling..

"Some people may condemn Tattle, but most of them watch and comment on Love Island or other reality shows. Similarly, if you are going to take down Tattle for the reason that it impacts on an individual’s mental health, then surely other sites such as Instagram and YouTube should go, since they present an idealised view of life that few can live up to? Tattle may be causing these YouTubers harm, but have we ever stopped to think of the reverse scenario? How much harm is caused by these Vloggers with their perfect lives on Instagram, telling us that we are not a good mother unless we buy the latest must have pushchair or how we need to buy the latest expensive Boden jumper to improve our mental health? Have we ever considered how being filmed by your mother twenty-four hours a day will impact on the children of Mummy Vloggers when they are older?"

THIS SO MUCH!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion
Mrs Meldrum #48 "Rehashing the same old :poop: on a different day"

direct quote from Mrs Meldrum Ltd HQ 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

SassySass

Just thinking out loud re the harm these 'influencers' do for the joe public's mental health. I starting watching Meldrum when she was in a Pentland vid, she was pregnant with her youngest. I remember thinking at the time, wow she really has her shit together for her age, hubby working offshore bringing in a decent wage, allowing her to stay at home and a lovely house. It took me back to when I was her age at the time, about 26ish, I didnt have a mortgage yet, was saving like mad, we didn't manage it until we where 28, even then it was a small 2 bed mid-terrace.

Then to find out that they had a shared equity and didnt actually own the full home. I find the fakeness and sneakiness of this appalling. The way she went on about how they were great with their finances and overpaid mortgage regularly - no wonder you charlatan as you must have had less than a 70% mortgage with the bank, so had pennies to spare!!! There is nowt wrong with shared ownership but to not declare whilst making a big deal of having their shit together and able to make extra payments regularly is despicable.

Viewers will have questioned themselves as to why they cant manage to overpay their mortgage, probably made a lot feel quite down on themselves. Whereas, if they had been honest, its no big deal!!

Her and her ilk have been raking it in with fakeness, underhand and unethical sales tactics for too long now. They do so much harm to society's wellbeing, its frightening. The sooner the industry is heavily regulated (like MS advertising) the better for everyones wellbeing, including the overexposed children for £££ 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 48

F the dust.

VIP Member
One more tread suggestion: Mrs Meldrum #48. Fake tears, fake tan. If anyone can troll, Rebecca can!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

swipeup

VIP Member
It's been said a lot on here that Disney Land Paris was the start of her downfall but I actually think it was people finding out about the house being shared ownership. I remember being on the Mumsnet threads at the time and that was where I first read about it when she started talking about moving house. Someone (local I think?) spilled the beans that the house was in fact shared ownership with the council and a quick Google brought the details up. People were genuinely shocked to find that out because there had been no indication that was the case, especially since they'd done the extension / conversion and new kitchen etc. She had been portraying this aspirational lifestyle with a lovely home and when it came to light that they didn't own it fully, it was the first indication that all wasn't as it seemed.

Viewers started to realize that maybe she wasn't being honest and truthful about the lifestyle that they were presenting. If she's lied (by omission) for years about living in a shared ownership house, what else had she been lying about? She essentially kept that piece of information from her viewers, and that's fine, she never had to give away every single part of their lives. But let's not forget she put a birth video on Youtube so we're talking about someone who's obviously comfortable sharing intimate parts of their life. But yet, in all the years of being online, it never once came up that they lived in a shared ownership house. Funny that. People didn't like the fact that they'd been deceived and they went on high alert for other instances of her deceiving and misleading. When Disney Land Paris happened, the floodgates opened and her reputation as someone who couldn't be trusted was cemented.

In light of the recent events, it's just another example of how putting yourself in the public eye and opening your life up to the scrutiny that comes with that will eventually come back to bite you. But she'll never make the connection between what she does, or doesn't, put out there and the consequences it brings her.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Kelly is a legend. She speaks the truth.
BC1B8F52-E566-4894-B361-CFEC1544A01E.jpeg
FBD25B83-30CC-4FF0-9484-75132EA6C33C.jpeg

I’m so glad that Rebs was reported for doxxing. I can’t believe Kermit had to endure that behaviour.

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Mrs Meldrum #48 Love breads love, Hate breads hate

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Right Tattlers, listen here, WE ARE AWSOME!!!!! So MvB or whatever he’s called can crawl back under the stones. I thank god everyday I found this site, I honestly thought the world was going mad and I was somehow odd for thinking the things I did about theses dodgy floggers! There is more professionalism and humour on these threads than in any of the insta pages I’ve seen.

Last edited:
  • Heart

F the dust.

VIP Member
thread suggestion Mrs Meldrum#48 she's cocked up and frocked up....the world was fine before she rocked up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Bubblegum & Rosie

Anyone else think she knew she would wear that dress all along and the ‘ASOS clothing haul’ was just for content? Told us she used the service where you don’t pay for anything until you decide to keep it. Affiliate linked all the dresses and now is sending them all back. Couldn’t make it up. Not spent a penny but trying to make a quick buck off her sheep. Only our Reb 👌🙈

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Organised_motherhood_ 😍😍😍😍😍😍. Please EVERYONE go and watch her stories today, she has nailed the ‘troll’ debate! That includes you Reb, and Pat, and Reb’s mum...go and watch it.

Kelly is amazing, has the right approach to showing her kids (i.e. she doesn’t do it) and is a breath of fresh air in this ad/gifted/engagement/troll/mental health/breakdown nightmare that most other influencers have found themselves in. Bravo Kelly 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 43

ALMRPM

The Trolls video disappearing is just more evidence of how fake and contrived she is, she is not honest enough to stand by what she herself broadcasted to the world only 5 days ago!!!! Other influencers have challenged her now, the sympathy has dried up and people are getting bored of her. So, in true Grabecca style, let's brush it under that huge rug in the kitchen along with all the other lies and the racism scandal and that my friends is why she DOES NOT MOVE THAT RUG WHEN SHE'S CLEANING HER FLOORS!!!!! THERE IS TOO MUCH DIRT UNDER THERE!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

ChilliDog

Before you go Lee please tell us
1. What’s in your hole
2. How to make curry soup
3. What ever happened to the non binary coat
4. What’s the weather like

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41