Mrs Meldrum #47 She’s in, out, in, out, shake it all about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roughly related but is Aberdeen worth going to visit? With people like Mrs M driving around in her BEC reg bmw and the raminator in his sports car with a RAM reg inbetween the gym and cafe shifts. It sounds like Dubai in Scotland and everyone trying to show off. Nothing like the glasgow or edinbrough I know.
Hahah Aberdeen certainly isn’t like this AT ALL. Yeah you get some posing twats but most folk are actually just ‘normal’ people 🤣

Reactions: 15
So on the day she 'realises' Florrie is going to school full time soon, it's the day she announces Pat is being kicked back to work as his work here is done! Poppy will be the only child at home, she'll still have a 3 hour nap everyday and then Reb will moan she doesn't sleep at night 🙄 and apart from throwing together a picnic plate for her lunch, she'll be free to watch Made in Chelsea (her words) every afternoon. Coincidence? Or part of her bigger plan all along, and these constant posts to up her engagement are just making her look like even more desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m rubbish at editing, but I thought I would correct Rebecca’s spiel to what it should have said 🙄
So she actually posted - share with me the time you did an embarrassing thing you were judged for !
Is she bleeping kidding the woman is truly unhinged !
Being racist isn't a funny cringe moment to share you should be mortified
She honestly thinks its time people can just laugh and relate back to it all now?

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I think they've both realised it's time to move on. The last few months have shown the reality of 'fame' and there's no protection around them. I am not sure Channel Mum is much a buffer when the s*** hits the fan,, after all, they'll all about the bottom dollar. Rebecca does not have a personal agent or PR like 'real' celebs do, she managing herself. This is where I do have some sympathy with her and don't want to be part of the judging side. When Jade Goody was accused of racism her PR and management swooped in and handled the whole affair for her and orchestrated her response to the absolute T. Yes there was damage, but also limitation and a period of reflection and education. Insta and Youtube stars are basically fed to the wolves. And of course the brands high tail it away without a single care in the world ...

I do agree with other comments that the brazen approach from The Meldrums has not helped and people have seen through a lot of the 'freebies' and 'ad' lifestyle and ultimately, Res ain't no friend she's a puppet for whatever brand wants to use her. If I was in the industry on either brand or influencer side I would be wanting rules to tighten up much more and their be far more regulation as I agree with some of them, the backlash goes too far and something awful is going to happen unless 'the powers that be' act.

Personally, what has this taught me? Be transparent, be clear, be authentic, be honest and above all, be nice. It can quickly snowball into quite dreadful situations.

Reactions: 12
For duck sake Rebecca I made one bleeping mistake about the washing. I didn’t know it was ok to do that. I was taken down a peg or two on here by these lovely ladies. I apologise!
You don’t know what it was like to grow up with a mother like mine who tells you stuff like that is wrong! #dropthewashing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
That blog above is amazing! Should be sent to every blooming instagrammer/vlogger/complainer!

Reactions: 21
Just read interesting vlog about tattle and how it's not trolling..

That article is bloody brilliant and every 🐑🐑🐑 needs to read it!!!!! I’m now following her and Massiah!
Rebecca should be utterly ashamed of her followers and herself, they are the only ones I’ve seen sending the most awful messages personally to people. Channel Mum, are you still representing someone who broke the law?

Reactions: 21
Going by the time stamp on her stories, the playground was open when she was sitting in the car.

Playing with friends before school is my child's favourite part of the school day (along with break time, lunch time and home time!!)
Mine too - I get moaned at if we are a few minutes late and she “misses out” on those few moments play!

Reactions: 6
For duck sake Rebecca I made one bleeping mistake about the washing. I didn’t know it was ok to do that. I was taken down a peg or two on here by these lovely ladies. I apologise!
You don’t know what it was like to grow up with a mother like mine who tells you stuff like that is wrong! #dropthewashing
Omg @LaCrumpet, that made me laugh when she said that!🤣🤣🤣 I wouldn’t leave my washing in overnight either by the way🤷🏻‍♀️ Mind you, I thought it was all water off a ducks back, she grew a thick skin and she never reads here???🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So she actually posted - share with me the time you did an embarrassing thing you were judged for !
Is she bleeping kidding the woman is truly unhinged !
Being racist isn't a funny cringe moment to share you should be mortified
She honestly thinks its time people can just laugh and relate back to it all now?
yes I was puzzled by that. Is she actually thick or just very devious

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m rubbish at editing, but I thought I would correct Rebecca’s spiel to what it should have said 🙄
Thrown into an extroverts life?! I don’t watch this channel, never seen it. But these influencers do know they aren’t THROWN into youtube don’t they. They are literally posting their lives online, if it was for memories, they’d send them to aunt Karen or nanny Barbara via private means.

I’d get my tiny violin out but it’s been broken from overuse on these influencers

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That's what I thought, my lad would have probably made a dash for freedom by the time I'd whipped my phone out 🤣
I wonder what the other school mums think of her and does she interact with them in the playground. I know my daughter loves being a bit early and have a bit of time to run around with friends

Reactions: 7
yes I was puzzled by that. Is she actually thick or just very devious
It must be embarrassing when a brand publicly ditches you.
It must be embarrassing to be In 3 different papers over racism.
It must be embarrassing to admit you lied over holidays and then got caught out.
I'm sure other followers indiscretions pale in significance.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.