Mrs Meldrum #47 She’s in, out, in, out, shake it all about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just literally about to say the same thing,,,,,,, I'm struggling to seperate her lies from her just pure stupidity. She doesnt even know what she's talking about. Does she know her whole life is documented and these things can easily be found by a quick search on YouTube. This organised mum method she bangs on about was in a video of hers maybe a year ago at the most! It wasn't even a thing when Lee was offshore, was it? 🤔
What was odd was she talked about organised mum. Then hinch became trendy
Hinch army attacked organised mum because she spoke out about mixing chemicals so doubt hinch and organised mum friends
The Meldrums moved end October Halloween.
On oh mum boot camp she said she lost her way after they moved so really only followed organised mum method for 2months at most.
Most of September they were doing packing videos on their many belongings.
That's great news about job guess he's been looking for while and he has lots of experience.
Good luck to him it will be expensive keeping way of life they accustomed too, 2cars and house on 1 income.
Unless the frock empire take off.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I reckon he has been job hunting since his "hiatus", when was that January? He has hardly been about. Its all quire conveniently fallen into place with #trollgate. Its going to be quite unsettling for the girls and becky when she has to start doing it all. Plus rattling around murder mansion herself if he is back offshore.

Reactions: 13
This video is when she has first discovered Mrs Hinch's organised motherhood cleaning routine. Less than a year ago!!!!!!
If you are going to lie as often as you do Rebecca might be an idea to write it down with a date so you don't accidently drop yourself right in the poop how many times ? Some liars believe their own lies, they also cry and deflect when they are caught out, what they never do is say sorry again absolute spot on narcicistic behaviour noone hurts like poor Rebecca!!

Reactions: 14
Before you go Lee please tell us
1. What’s in your hole
2. How to make curry soup
3. What ever happened to the non binary coat
4. What’s the weather like

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
What company has employed him, I wonder? Good on him for growing a set of balls and getting back to work though!

Reactions: 12
If I'm incorrect do tell me. But I'm suprised they got such an expensive house with I'm guessing a sizable mortgage on her unstable " influencer" career. Or did they buy it when he was off shore? Just because I had to practically get on bended knees for a small ish mortgage. Also I could fit my living room in their play room..how the tuther arf live!!

Reactions: 8
All this organised cleaning and organising stuff🙄🙄. We all know that what Rebecca says she's going to do and what she actually does are two different things🤔🤔. Plus, we all know she doesn't like housework at all, full stop😂😂. She's not going to stick to it is she😂😂
I think she has seen hinch's huge rise on insta and wants a piece of the action, hence the sudden interest in cleaning and organising two of the most popular topics ( surprisingly) on Insta big business at the moment 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Congratulations Meld on getting a job. Didn't take long did it so fair play to him. Would be nice if it doesn't mean long periods away from the girls. Wonder if they will tell us what it is. Looking back now I think it went wrong when they got rid of The Meldrums. I loved that channel and I reckon Lee could have got a really good following if he had completely taken over that channel and left her channel for her primark hauls etc. Aahhh well. Not to be. Hope they are happy with their new ventures.

Reactions: 22
I bet Lee is gutted he has to go back to work.
I bet he’s not 😏
Things must’ve got pretty stressful and unbearable, not to mention utterly boring. He was not really able to actually take on the role of stay at home dad properly as she was always just fannying around and neither of them really had a structure or plan. I think she’s probably also pretty difficult to manage and is quite emotional to deal with.
He’s probably looking forward to a bit of security and consistency.

Reactions: 26
So good old Pat has got himself a job, good on him.
Do they say if it's an offshore job?
I wouldn't like to be Rebecca rattling around murder mansion if he's away for long periods 👻

Reactions: 8
Lee you blocked me because I replied no I didn't like the design of the log pile in your new garage if I was still a follower I would have commentated directly congratulations on getting a new job

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm happy for Lee, he seems a genuinely decent guy all round. Personally, I think he was the making of The Meldrums brand, he was personable, goofy and down to earth imo. The wife on the other hand completely forgot hersel or should I say revealed her true self - churlish, petulant, spoilt, lazy, dour faced and greedy to gain deceitful pennies at all cost.

Lee manning up and going back to work is the best decision they've made yet. Dont think it'll stop Grabecca though, she'll still be her usual thirsty self with shady underhand and unethical sales tactics and constant affs accompanied by her general attention-seeking antics, only diff is she wont be feeling the financial pressure so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If I'm incorrect do tell me. But I'm suprised they got such an expensive house with I'm guessing a sizable mortgage on her unstable " influencer" career. Or did they buy it when he was off shore? Just because I had to practically get on bended knees for a small ish mortgage. Also I could fit my living room in their play room..how the tuther arf live!!
No they didn't buy it when he was offshore, they only bought it last year. No idea how they got a mortgage though. They did have money from the house they sold.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.