Mrs Meldrum #47 She’s in, out, in, out, shake it all about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it not a little ironic that her followers are talking about how sad these trolls are and how they mustn’t have a life yet they are spending time defending someone who couldn’t care less about them and their lives. Do they not realise the only reason she’s asking them questions is for engagement ... she isn’t in the slightest bit interested in the responses!! 🙈 Yet they spend their time disclosing personal details and stories in the hope she replies back ... clearly they haven’t a whole lot going on in their lives either!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just read interesting vlog about tattle and how it's not trolling..

"Some people may condemn Tattle, but most of them watch and comment on Love Island or other reality shows. Similarly, if you are going to take down Tattle for the reason that it impacts on an individual’s mental health, then surely other sites such as Instagram and YouTube should go, since they present an idealised view of life that few can live up to? Tattle may be causing these YouTubers harm, but have we ever stopped to think of the reverse scenario? How much harm is caused by these Vloggers with their perfect lives on Instagram, telling us that we are not a good mother unless we buy the latest must have pushchair or how we need to buy the latest expensive Boden jumper to improve our mental health? Have we ever considered how being filmed by your mother twenty-four hours a day will impact on the children of Mummy Vloggers when they are older?"

THIS SO MUCH!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
No. It’s a grey, miserable bloody place!!!! 🤣
It’s like any other city - it’s got a big high steer (union street) all the usual shops etc. Pubs/bars and a few clubs but in my opinion it’s nothing special. There’s a lot of flash cars and Chelsea tractors about the place because it still remains a fairly wealthy area of the country. There’s lots of lovely countryside around the area outwith the city but personally I’d by pass the city and stay in the countryside if visiting for that.
Now, now you are forgetting about the rainbow coloured stairs next to Markies 🌈 it’s not so grey and miserable looking now with them there 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She hasnt decided to step back, lee hasn't decided to go back into work, she hasn't decided she wants to spend more time with her kids.... they have been FORCED with no other option. Shes finally seen this racism scandal isnt going to leave her. Brands are dropping her, no new ones are wanting her and they need a stable income.

Exactly !! This isn’t her decision. Just the same as that vlog with the racist comment. She was happy and bubbly Sunday morning, by lunch time she was #sorrynotsorry and pulled the video down and issued that awful non-apology 🙄🙄 Rebecca, admit you are tit at your job and you’ve basically been fired.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Please God let her oldest daughter not feel less than when her mother starts helping out at school once the middle child begins in August. Not question where she was in HER formative education. Mrs. M implies in her grid post this morning she will be helping more at school. 😍 for the oldest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This blog is amazing-spot on!
Have influencers ever considered the harm they might be doing to vulnerable mums trying to achieve their perfect lives?
Boden jumper made me laugh 😄
And most importantly what is the long term affect on these kids being filmed 24/7 for the world to see?
6AE70D8C-CA8A-4655-AD59-E9A9A121E144.png

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Omg @LaCrumpet, that made me laugh when she said that!🤣🤣🤣 I wouldn’t leave my washing in overnight either by the way🤷🏻‍♀️ Mind you, I thought it was all water off a ducks back, she grew a thick skin and she never reads here???🤔
If she wants to know what real trolling is I’ll happily give her my mother’s phone number and she can talk to her. She doesn’t do the internet though because they might get you 👀 but she happily trolls shops who don’t offer her customer satisfaction. The woman is a real menace.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It must be embarrassing when a brand publicly ditches you.
It must be embarrassing to be In 3 different papers over racism.
It must be embarrassing to admit you lied over holidays and then got caught out.
I'm sure other followers indiscretions pale in significance.
I am a massive Ska/2-Tone fan. Spandeau Ballet's 'Gold' needs to be replaced by a much more apt Madness track....#youreanembarrassment! 😂😂😂

"Some people may condemn Tattle, but most of them watch and comment on Love Island or other reality shows. Similarly, if you are going to take down Tattle for the reason that it impacts on an individual’s mental health, then surely other sites such as Instagram and YouTube should go, since they present an idealised view of life that few can live up to? Tattle may be causing these YouTubers harm, but have we ever stopped to think of the reverse scenario? How much harm is caused by these Vloggers with their perfect lives on Instagram, telling us that we are not a good mother unless we buy the latest must have pushchair or how we need to buy the latest expensive Boden jumper to improve our mental health? Have we ever considered how being filmed by your mother twenty-four hours a day will impact on the children of Mummy Vloggers when they are older?"

THIS SO MUCH!!!
This ought to be mandatory reading for all 'influencers'. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So in short she’s highlighted the ‘lighter’ topics of conversation regarding washing, what she wears etc and completely missed out anything of real importance that we’ve talked about on here with the things she’s done. Classic Meldrums. Using these irrelevant topics to deflect from what people are really upset and here for. I give up! Carry on writing stuff like this - she will never ever change sadly!

Reactions: 37
So in short she’s highlighted the ‘lighter’ topics of conversation regarding washing, what she wears etc and completely missed out anything of real importance that we’ve talked about on here with the things she’s done. Classic Meldrums. Using these irrelevant topics to deflect from what people are really upset and here for. I give up! Carry on writing stuff like this - she will never ever change sadly!
Not a worry. I will raise the critical law abiding stuff with brands as and when she posts #ad.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Where were these ‘influencers’ ,who are all outraged now by the trolls and presenting a united front, when Dina Tokio stopped wearing her headscarf/hijab and was relentlessly hounded by vile comments? Dina did a long video just reading the comments, it was heartbreaking reading what people had commented. Mrs Meldrum, PTWM, Ladbaby...none of you talked about Dina’s Mental health. Talk about pick and choose!
Their own YouTube community sadly lost a young man, Etika and there is no mention of his ongoing battle with mental health...instead, let’s talk about a time we were all judged/felt embarrassed and comment down below! :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Where were these ‘influencers’ ,who are all outraged now by the trolls and presenting a united front, when Dina Tokio stopped wearing her headscarf/hijab and was relentlessly hounded by vile comments? Dina did a long video just reading the comments, it was heartbreaking reading what people had commented. Mrs Meldrum, PTWM, Ladbaby...none of you talked about Dina’s Mental health. Talk about pick and choose!
Their own YouTube community sadly lost a young man, Etika and there is no mention of his ongoing battle with mental health...instead, let’s talk about a time we were all judged/felt embarrassed and comment down below! :mad:
Exactly this! Etika's passing is a massive loss. RIP Etika. Had he been white and middle class I can bet my life all the 'influencers' would be using this against Tattle right now. #blacklivesmatter

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry mr m but I use to watch your videos all of the videos on your channel but recently its seemed so forced and fake put the camera down and spend some time with your children instead of having the camera shoved in there face or attached to yours I know this was your job but all good things sometimes have to come to a end at some point . We all been one of those people to give looks to parents sat on the phone and not watching them daily s is now at a age to say what she wants there are other youtubers with children who gove the children a voice to want to be plastered on youtube or not it's time to forcus on what's imporant I'm not slagging off your parenting but it's not a normal thing to have a camera attached to you 24 /7 your not big brother . And for the trolls and saying it bullying you made a decision to film your life and let the world in everyone is intilted to opinion you set your self up for this and knew what it entailed when picking up the camera

Reactions: 11
Roughly related but is Aberdeen worth going to visit? With people like Mrs M driving around in her BEC reg bmw and the raminator in his sports car with a RAM reg inbetween the gym and cafe shifts. It sounds like Dubai in Scotland and everyone trying to show off. Nothing like the glasgow or edinbrough I know.
Don’t bother with Aberdeen - it’s a shite hole! I live in a town about half an hour away, it’s much nicer out here and I hate going into the city. Everyone thinks they’re so bloody amazing and so much better than you.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Please God let her oldest daughter not feel less than when her mother starts helping out at school once the middle child begins in August. Not question where she was in HER formative education. Mrs. M implies in her grid post this morning she will be helping more at school. 😍 for the oldest.
She could never be arsed to stay for anything S did, all there on the early vlogs, wanted to get home for a cuppa and Made in Chelsea!

If she wants to know what real trolling is I’ll happily give her my mother’s phone number and she can talk to her. She doesn’t do the internet though because they might get you 👀 but she happily trolls shops who don’t offer her customer satisfaction. The woman is a real menace.
Rebecca is VERY happy( troll) to call out companies that she feels don’t comply! ( when they bought the C-Max it wasn’t cleaned, a necklace that gave her a rash)

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know which companies stopped working with Meldrum recently ?

Reactions: 1
She could never be arsed to stay for anything S did, all there on the early vlogs, wanted to get home for a cuppa and Made in Chelsea!

Rebecca is VERY happy( troll) to call out companies that she feels don’t comply! ( when they bought the C-Max it wasn’t cleaned, a necklace that gave her a rash)
Don’t forget the theatre and the hairdressers she moaned about 🤣 obviously because she had to pay herself. If she was being paid they would have been absolutely so so bloody amazing! Ok for her to rinse other companies but no one can criticise hers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thrown into an extroverts life?! I don’t watch this channel, never seen it. But these influencers do know they aren’t THROWN into youtube don’t they. They are literally posting their lives online, if it was for memories, they’d send them to aunt Karen or nanny Barbara via private means.

I’d get my tiny violin out but it’s been broken from overuse on these influencers
Youtubers are not extroverts! Sitting in your bedroom speaking to yourself is anything but extroverted! Narcissistic- yes but extrovert??

Maybe the ones that are out vlogging with massive cameras in their hands - but the mummy vloggers, half of them can’t even be arsed commiting themselves to take their kids regularly to baby groups, to busy uploading selfies or chatting to their own reflection on Instagram!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.