Mrs Meldrum #47 She’s in, out, in, out, shake it all about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My wee boy is the same age as S and when we are early for school, he doesnt want to wait in the car either...he wants to go run around with his pals. S was probably just thinking let me go play instead of talking to your phone

Reactions: 18
My wee boy is the same age as S and when we are early for school, he doesnt want to wait in the car either...he wants to go run around with his pals. S was probably just thinking let me go play instead of talking to your phone
That's what I thought, my lad would have probably made a dash for freedom by the time I'd whipped my phone out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That's a fair point mine want to run around playground until the bell goes whilst I talk to other parents.
I think the danger being so reliant on online is you don't foster real life friendships and interactions within your own community.
If I was Rebecca I would be really upset that most locals had low opinion and issues with her.

Reactions: 17
Well I'm not sure about what or why that grid post has been put up but if that really was the case why is she already more or less complaining about doing the mum thing on insta "oh I forgot I'd booked the gym (think she ment booked some ramming) and now I've let Lee go to golf and I have all the children, look I'm even ready for the gym" not her exact words of course, my problem with that whole set up of a story about poor me I've got the kids I cant go to the gym is how did she forget the gym yet got dressed to go to the gym 🤔 more lies Reb either Lee wasnt going golfing, hes going later, someone else will be looking after the children or you've already been to the gym????

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't know what to think.
It's not a I'm quitting it all post
It's more Lee needs to return to paid employment ease the pressure wise decision.
It does booost engagment.
I noticed her picture is removed from the Olay website.

Maybe she's leaving channel mum soon?
I'm not on Rebecca's Instagram but that's bit sad if safaya is trying to say don't film me.
It did look like S was hiding in the front foot well of the car. It seemed a bit odd - she said that S was desperate to get out of the car - ok so put the phone away, be a full time fully present parent and get the kids out of the car don’t sit there randomly filming them! I don’t really know why Rebecca was even filming to be honest, all she was saying was that she wanted to go to the gym but realised she couldn’t because Lee was playing golf (so she had to do the school run) - ok fine you just go to the gym later today or this evening? Really not a big deal! Bizzare.

Reactions: 14
Well I'm not sure about what or why that grid post has been put up but if that really was the case why is she already more or less complaining about doing the mum thing on insta "oh I forgot I'd booked the gym (think she ment booked some ramming) and now I've let Lee go to golf and I have all the children, look I'm even ready for the gym" not her exact words of course, my problem with that whole set up of a story about poor me I've got the kids I cant go to the gym is how did she forget the gym yet got dressed to go to the gym 🤔 more lies Reb either Lee wasnt going golfing, hes going later, someone else will be looking after the children or you've already been to the gym????
I think she meant, she got ready for the gym because she FORGOT Florrie had a visit to her school and I'm guessing that means no nursery, or she has to go with her? Not that she forgot she was going for a ramming.

Reactions: 7
It did look like S was hiding in the front foot well of the car. It seemed a bit odd - she said that S was desperate to get out of the car - ok so put the phone away, be a full time fully present parent and get the kids out of the car don’t sit there randomly filming them! I don’t really know why Rebecca was even filming to be honest, all she was saying was that she wanted to go to the gym but realised she couldn’t because Lee was playing golf (so she had to do the school run) - ok fine you just go to the gym later today or this evening? Really not a big deal! Bizzare.
She did say she was early though so school/playground may not have been open. Ours opens at a very set time. Any earlier and you’ve just to wait.

Reactions: 2
Why does she always stand in the same pose for all her photos. One knee bent, curved over shoulder and hand in the air 😆 looks odd 😂 oooo look at me

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s playing her sheep like a fiddle.

No way is she going to down tools and stop easy money coming in. It’s all lies and bullshit.
She’s doing this announcement for likes, engagement, sympathy and a pat on the back.
Also she wants people to think she doesn’t need to do this.. trust me there’s no way lee can pull in the amount they’ve been coining and no way he can earn enough to sustain 3 kids, a big house, all the hols and everything else.

Let’s see how this plays out but I can guarantee she will be still doing this next year and lee will still be very present in helping with childcare and whatever else.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Roughly related but is Aberdeen worth going to visit? With people like Mrs M driving around in her BEC reg bmw and the raminator in his sports car with a RAM reg inbetween the gym and cafe shifts. It sounds like Dubai in Scotland and everyone trying to show off. Nothing like the glasgow or edinbrough I know.

• Haha
  • Wow
Does I love it to be a bit more free on here translate to no more blocking and deleting?
We all make mistakes that's true but we have to deal with the aftermath.
Some of her mistakes are not comparable with many mistakes of her followers.

Reactions: 3
God forbid your kids have to come before your life🤦🏻‍♀️ I wish I had as much spare time as her to go to the gym, get my hair done, swan about like I’m still living my best 20 something life! The truth is in the real world there are women who have kids, some more than she does but still manage to have a proper career and be successful in that as well as parent and nurture their brood and squeeze in gym sessions and plan weeks in advance for appointments and lunches etc without the kids but inevitably end up running around last minute (doing your make up whilst your kids are in swimming for date night with my OH as she wouldn’t let him take her 😂) because the kids needs come way before your own!

Forgive me for not pulling out the 🎻 but you chose to become a mum so suck it up and stop whinging like a spoilt brat 😤

Yes, and they’ve damaged their brand and have no one else to blame but themselves. If you preen, pose and pout in front of a mirror with heaps of cheap tat on the floor and ask people what they think enough times, folk will be honest, same as everything else in life. Everyone has an opinion and being adult is about respecting those differences and allowing for discussion and debate within your forums and not crying and calling everyone a troll just because they don’t agree with you. People are intelligent and are beginning to question this addiction to stuff. Less is more, and looking after our planet is definitely the way to go and this doesn’t sit well with any of these influencers.
Great perspective, I've seen more and more people turn off from accounts on social media as so many of them just aren't contributing in a way people want in their lives. Hauls upon hauls, what I wear, it's all fluff. Don't get me wrong if you saw my sky planner there's loads of mindless telly I watch but a lot of that is to get a break from real life which I face every day at work. Looking on here, loads of new names and faces. People are wisening up to the shadiness 😊

Last edited:
Roughly related but is Aberdeen worth going to visit? With people like Mrs M driving around in her BEC reg bmw and the raminator in his sports car with a RAM reg inbetween the gym and cafe shifts. It sounds like Dubai in Scotland and everyone trying to show off. Nothing like the glasgow or edinbrough I know.
Honestly it’s not all like that but given the oil industry then yes there are lots of Audi’s, BMWs and personal plates but not all the people who drive them are like her!!
There is lots to do here so please don’t be put off by her.

No. It’s a grey, miserable bloody place!!!! 🤣
It’s like any other city - it’s got a big high steer (union street) all the usual shops etc. Pubs/bars and a few clubs but in my opinion it’s nothing special. There’s a lot of flash cars and Chelsea tractors about the place because it still remains a fairly wealthy area of the country. There’s lots of lovely countryside around the area outwith the city but personally I’d by pass the city and stay in the countryside if visiting for that.

Reactions: 13
She did say she was early though so school/playground may not have been open. Ours opens at a very set time. Any earlier and you’ve just to wait.
Going by the time stamp on her stories, the playground was open when she was sitting in the car.

Playing with friends before school is my child's favourite part of the school day (along with break time, lunch time and home time!!)

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That's a fair point mine want to run around playground until the bell goes whilst I talk to other parents.
I think the danger being so reliant on online is you don't foster real life friendships and interactions within your own community.
If I was Rebecca I would be really upset that most locals had low opinion and issues with her.
Yes and that's why I think it's a good thing for them both as individuals and as a couple that they are not both at home all day. The relationship risks becoming too needy.

Reactions: 6
No. It’s a grey, miserable bloody place!!!! 🤣
It’s like any other city - it’s got a big high steer (union street) all the usual shops etc. Pubs/bars and a few clubs but in my opinion it’s nothing special. There’s a lot of flash cars and Chelsea tractors about the place because it still remains a fairly wealthy area of the country. There’s lots of lovely countryside around the area outwith the city but personally I’d by pass the city and stay in the countryside if visiting for that.
The sun is trying to put in an appearance today 🤣 Agree the shire has more to offer than the city but it still has great architecture if you’re into that sort of thing, st machars cathedral and around Old Aberdeen is stunning.

Reactions: 5
By September the older girls will both be in school and Poppy will be in nursery. Mummying will be easy so she will have all day Monday to Friday. Hard work is done now so Lee is no longer required and can go back to keeping them all on his wage and she can play about with her camera doing Primark Hauls and getting views and paid by Adsense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Well spotted 👍

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.