Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody love it! Said to someone else, those sheep are running wild causing havoc. Tattlers contained in here were nothing to the shitstorm the sheep are causing. 🐑🐏🐑🙄🐑 Need a couple of bloody sheepdogs at this rate.... Lee could be one, he's a good lapdog. As much use as an ashtray in a motorbike when it comes to supporting his wife... and him the public figure 🤔
Well sheep are very similar to goats. I’d still eat one if it walked over my bridge. Beggars can’t be choosers.
Just had another peek... Wow. The sheep really are uncontrollable and what DAMAGE they are doing to her credibility. 😱
What I find interesting is that the brand have kept the comments there, yet they replied very quickly in response to removing her advert. 🤔 But by NOT removing the bleating, it demonstrates to any future sponsor Organix made the correct decision to end the partnership with MrsM Ltd.
I also find it mind boggling that anyone would think a huge brand like them would end a contract by listening to a few messages saying what exactly?! Oh go over to Tattle and it will explain everything about what is wrong with Mrs M and why you shouldn’t work with her. They still don’t understand all you have to do is google her name and racism comes up in the bloody search bar!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is nothing lol. Pull on your big girl pants or get a magic carpet. 😘
Why did that remind me of “ Jump up darling, you’re not in your salopettes now” ? :ROFLMAO:
Although it’d be the magic piste basher!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I hadn't watched this person's video until today so can't comment on her past behaviour that I've read about here, but what I feel I can say is this.

These family vloggers have made the CHOICE to post the parts of their life that they choose to show us online. There are always going to be people who won't like or agree with you, it isn't possible for 100% of the people to like you 100% of the time, no matter who you are. It's the same thing in real life FFS, the only difference is that in real life we don't interact so personally with such a large number of people on a daily basis.

When you decide to choose a career such as this, you have to be willing to accept the bad with good, and whether those comments come from a more condensed gossip site like this one or from comments dribbling in on their channel, they are always going to be there. Yes it's unfortunate, and it's much nicer to think that everyone will love you, but that isn't real life.

Having watched her for the first time today in her trolls video, I did find it uncomfortable to watch, but at the same time if the comments on tattle life are affecting her so badly that she is at rock bottom in her life, then perhaps this isn't the best career choice for her and her family. All of us are judged on a daily basis by employers, colleagues, strangers, even friends and family, it's just a part of being human. Putting yourself on the internet is just expanding that field on a global scale.

I have a family friend who is in the public eye, and she is aware of a forum which discusses people in her sector of work. She's fully aware that she could very well be spoken about but hasn't once looked at it.

At the end of it, we all have choices and we are all responsible for our own actions.

Sorry for the long post!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’ve never liked Mrs Meldrum but I did watch her videos after she had her youngest as I had a baby around the same time. I’ve always said things would come crashing down for her and how false she is, I couldn’t believe it when she directed people to this forum last night and there are so many people that dislike her as much as me. I also noticed that both Pat and Edgy seem to have a thing about lying about their ages, what is that about? She was 27 and then suddenly turned 30, not that she’s wearing well for 30! Has anyone else noticed this?

Reactions: 16
Is she actually having a laugh with her latest story?
I actually have no words
Did she even read Ben fogles post because if she did how dare she share it and say couldn’t of said it better myself!!
He says you need to communicate with your followers and understand that not everyone likes you or what you do and so on
How can she like that when all she does is block and delete all the negative stuff or the opinions that she doesn’t like
And that’s just it
None of the sheep see any of this or hear of it they have no idea what had really been going on!!
It’s game over rebegger!!
It’s time to go into the big wide world and get a job and pay for your own stuff like everyone else has too
If I see a brand working with you I will be contacting them over and over again that they are working with a racist narcissist

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hey everyone , please can someone explain to me , what happened , was Mrs meldrum racist ? I've not watched her vlogs / u tube videos for a long time ,

What slur? What did she say about food bank users? Wow.... I never knew. That's quite hardcore. She's not bright! Many thanks. Much appreciated.
I remember watching the video of them going to the food bank but I can’t remember what was said? I remember thinking to myself why would you visit a food bank and film it to make money and not even donate something to the food bank. 😡

Reactions: 8
Hey everyone , please can someone explain to me , what happened , was Mrs meldrum racist ? I've not watched her vlogs / u tube videos for a long time ,
If you google her name you will see a sun article explaining it all .

Reactions: 5
What slur? What did she say about food bank users? Wow.... I never knew. That's quite hardcore. She's not bright! Many thanks. Much appreciated.
There was a comment made on her now deleted birthday vlog regaling the KKK. Google it and you will find it all.

She said something about the people at the food bank not looking like she expected - said they were “too well dressed” or words to that effect.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What a bunch of fucked up losers you all are. Funny how it’s a constructive criticism site, but yet people that don’t agree with all the tit being written don’t get there posts published as there deemed offensive. Think you all need to crawl back under your rocks, jealousy doesn’t get you anywhere in life.
Mrs M deletes and blocks 99.9% of the comments she doesn't like, she leaves .1% to block anyone who likes it .... Bye Falisha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So because she won’t show you how she really feels it’s not true?? I’m forever telling people I’m just fine, I smile but behind it I’m crumbling.. I even lie to my husband but he sees through it most of the time..
When you truly hit ‘rock bottom’ you can’t even fake a smile. You might feel very very low for a long time but ‘rock bottom’ is when you stop functioning all together.

Reactions: 10
Re food bank users, she said that she was surprised because the clients there weren't "the type of people you'd expect to see there"

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What a bunch of fucked up losers you all are. Funny how it’s a constructive criticism site, but yet people that don’t agree with all the tit being written don’t get there posts published as there deemed offensive. Think you all need to crawl back under your rocks, jealousy doesn’t get you anywhere in life.
Wow...have you read the threads?

Why would I be jealous of someone who is at the centre of a racism scandal, and someone who can't adhere to the guidelines for her job and who broke the law this weekend.

Reactions: 17
I am a bit behind, but, the mental health card really annoys me.

As someone who has and is struggling with your mental health, you do not go from rock bottom one day to fine the next day. It has taken me weeks to go from on my way down to rock bottom to ok. I find it offensive that she keeps playing this card and the sheep keep falling for it.

I think because I have been struggling so much with my own mental health recently (I am getting there thanks to my family, a fantastic Dr, meds and therapy) but this weekend has been the straw that has broke the camels back. It’s just a ploy to get engagement. Not once did she think about what naming poor Kermit might do to kermits mental health.

So, that’s it. I had already unsubscribed to her YouTube. Now I am unfollowing her from insta. Might ask what fake tan she uses so that she blocks me. I will keep up with her tit show from here. But for my own mental health I am unfollowing all these insta mummies. Going to find me some nice cats or dogs to follow instead 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why did that remind me of “ Jump up darling, you’re not in your salopettes now” ? :ROFLMAO:
Although it’d be the magic piste basher!
Or the piste badger as I think it was called on here. 😂

They wet their pants over that thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.